- I experience pangs of 'pain' on one side of my abdomen; abundant amount of egg-white like discharge (in appearance and viscosity); mood-swings with increase in anxiety; softer, lowered cervix; and acne flair-ups.
- —Guest MusicoftheNight
- Well I have noticed that I was suppose to ovulate on the 7th but I don't think I did but the last two days I have been super horny not sure if that is a sign that I ovulated wrong.
- —Guest Haiyliee
- Been trying for 6 months and no success! I thought I was in tune with my body but as much as I thought as you don't get any feelings in-between periods, unsure what to do or what I'm doing wrong!
- —Guest Tutty
- When ovulating I feel pains on my left side. My breasts become heavier and tender. It comes between 10 and 14 days after my menses but recently I've been trying to get pregnant with no luck.
- —Guest corny
- When I ovulate I get a cramp or a sharp pain in my abdomen. I'll be really sleepy and my eating habbits increase more and I get back to back headaches.
- —Guest jaslyn
Baby making ovulation
- I get more horny and want sweet food and my breasts are full.
- —Guest josey
- Im trying to get pregnant and me and my boyfriend have sex a lot! I haven't got pregnant yet and I don't to do or what I'm doing wrong?
- —Guest m
Pinching feeling in lower abdomin
- I get a painful pinching feelings that lasts for a couple hours, a day at the most. My boobs get sore and I get really horny. Oh and lots of clear slippery discharge, not resembling egg whites though.
- —Guest Kylie
- I have abdominal pains, whitish but odourless discharge, urge 4 sexual intercourse.
- —Guest Emy
- I have pain in my left lower abdomen, and my hands becomes white as if I don't have blood in them.
- —Guest SUSAN
- I feel cramps on my lower abdomen but it seems difficult to get pregnant. I feel movements as if I'm pregnant.
- —Guest Flossymut
physical signs confirmed- Amazing!
- Similar to Destind, mucoid clear discharge when I wipe, cramps and appetite lost. I have very regular periods, every 24 days but Ovulation changes as LH surge happens on CD8 or CD10 or CD11. I experience the physical signs, then use Clearbluee Easy Dig to confirm...confirmation each time.
- —Guest AtitAgain
- I ovulate on the 10th day from my menstruation date and during my ovulation, I feel cramps on my stomach and I discharge too but hot. I feel moody, lost of appetite and the pain last for like three to four days...
- I used ovulation kit (clearblue easydigital) and it was positive cycle day 11 (11 days after start of my last period). The day after test positive-flood of wetness felt all day down there-clear then white discharge of next 2 days. Supposedly ovulation occurs within 36 hours of testing positive. I had some cramping on my side, abdomen and deep sex was more painful than usual.
- —Guest guest
- I feel nauseated, breast tenderness vaginal discharge and very very horny and stomach cramps.
- —Guest Jen