From the article: Some pregnant women crave pickles...
You've probably heard stories about crazy things that people craved in pregnancy. Most of the time, the old joke is that pregnant women crave pickles and ice cream. I certainly had the ice cream part down, but never the pickles, at least not together. Did you crave the salty foods? Perhaps chocolate? Or was it something healthy like fruits and vegetables? There are even women who crave non-food substances which can be harmful, called pica. Or perhaps you craved spicy foods? Share Your Cravings
- hi am 19 weeks pregnat i have two boys and am pregnat agein i have cravings for crakers with cheese egg friad rise macroine chese
- —Guest kathryn bloor
- Im 24 weeks today and my cravings are starting to really kick in and i want potatoes all the tine not fries or wedges but potatoes lol and something i can NOT get enough of is cinnamon !!!! If i even smell it like a candle i want it right now :)
- —Guest jamie
- My cravings are Chinese food, corndogs with pancake syrup and mustard and pepperoncinis. And weird foods like sushi and stuff I don't even know. lol
- —Guest nikki
vanilla ice cream with green olives
- dont know if i am yet will test this weekend but i had the strangest thing happen the other day my second oldest daughter was eating some green olives and i had a pic flash threw my head of green olives and vanilla ice cream never has this happened to me before and i have started to have weird dream could it be? that would be just perfect! i have all the other symptoms just waiting for payday to pick up a test fingers crossed.
- —Guest premire sharon
- I think i am pregnant, and i have been craving sunny d, pickles and spicy food... anything spicy. Especially hot cheetos and cream cheese (: i can also dribk my weight in sunny d.
- —Guest abow
Pickled Okra and Peaches
- Honestly, I am from the south, but after moving out west, I haven't eaten either of these things in years. But now that I am pregnant (20 weeks today) all I want is pickled okra and yellow peaches!
- —Guest Emily
- I am 15 weeks pregnant & all i want is a Subway salad w/ burger king citrus Caesar Italian dressing & Ritz crackers with a spread of peanut butter, topped with Louisiana sardines!!! Omg it's too die for!!!
- —Guest Guest Mz. J
- I've been craving cornflakes and ice cream. I've neva liked eggs but right now I would kill for an omlet
- —Guest nashejay
- I've been craving lots of tuna in the past week. Up until that i rarely touched it. I'm killing for tacos and literally put salsa or dressing on everything . I can't eat huge portions at times other times I'm ok ..other times I save to puke. Like today couldn't swallow Chinese. Ice cream yes gummy worms yes juices yes my muscles hurt been getting loads of headaches and moody can't control it
- —Guest Jb
- Im 33 weeks and since the beginning ive craved dove soap, I literally eat it, and now ive started to crave cage disinfectant (I wont eat that haha dont fancy a trip to a&e) im having a boy but even with my first I craved soap but only cammay soap! I used to loveeee junk food but now I cant stomach the thought of it!
- —Guest Amberrose
- I don't know if I'm pregnant or not but I have always loved ranch ever sense I was just a baby.... and I can't stand the smell of it or the taste of it it makes me wanna puke :( is there a poissible. chance that I am pregnant????? This is so akward to me
- —Guest ritchie
what kind of cravings are those??
- Pepperoni pizza with honey, surup and ranch on the side, or chicken top roman soup with a penut butter toritia wrap. I wrap the soup around the penutbutter tortilla wrap
- —Guest Katrina
14 + 4 weeks
- I have been craving olives and feta cheese my whole life. I feel like it's the only thing I can eat anymore. If I eat anything else I WILL throw up. My baby NEEDS olives and feta cheese!!!
- —Guest Kuny
- I'm not too much of a juice drinker but I'm so addicted to welchs grape juice and it has to be in a slushie form!!!!
- —Guest telly
- During my first trimester, I craved movie theatre popcorn, salad, bacon and baking such as crepes and cinnamon buns. During the rest of my pregnancy, I had no cravings.
- —Guest Simona
1-15 of 702Next