From the article: Pregnancy Cravings
You've probably heard stories about crazy things that people craved in pregnancy. Most of the time, the old joke is that pregnant women crave pickles and ice cream. I certainly had the ice cream part down, but never the pickles, at least not together. Did you crave the salty foods? Perhaps chocolate? Or was it something healthy like fruits and vegetables? There are even women who crave non-food substances which can be harmful, called pica. Or perhaps you craved spicy foods? Share Your Cravings
- I'm about 11 weeks and I guess one day I smelt apricots a week ago and I've been eating tons and tons of apricots for awhile now. Some days I'll eat raviolis or spaghetti os w lime which is weird. I also crave chalupas w lime for some odd reason and shrimp chips really strong ones
- —Guest Sugar and dice
- honey garlic wings, orange juice, apple juice, apples, and chicken fried rice.
- —Guest Jessa
- Ok so the week before I knew I was pregnant alls I wanted was beef patties smotherd in shredded cheese , f.onions topped with franks, I work at a restaurant as a server and that's what. I ate every morning for bkfst :))) lately everything is with hot sauce , I recently discoverd pickles, my teeth are sensitive so I heat up pickles and dip them in ranch dressing!!!! Omg sooo yummy, I also crave chocolate milk, apple juice and cottage cheese :)))
- —Guest Pam
- When I was pregnant with my lil girl all I craved was Taco Bell now all I'm wanting to eat is meatloaf I wonder if I'm pregnant again I'm on depo but it could be possible that I'm pregnant again cause I've felt movement in my stomach twice in the last 2 weeks
- —Guest Proudmama2013
- I'm pregnant I been craving pickles icecream chips cheese
- —Guest Danielle
Nothing but soup
- Not sure why, but soup is the only thing I can think about without getting sick. I used to love Mexican food (not any more) ... And all I eat is Top Ramen.... And right now, spaghettios
- —Guest B.a.r
- hi am 19 weeks pregnat i have two boys and am pregnat agein i have cravings for crakers with cheese egg friad rise macroine chese
- —Guest kathryn bloor
Diffrences Between Cravings
- My First Pregnancy I pretty much slept next to the toilet. I couldn't keep anything down for the life of me. Further on I Craved Spicy / Salty Food... Anything Mexican, Chinese,Bowl after Bowl Of Jalapenos, Nachos, Iced White Kicker with whip cream (from Dutch Bros). I Carried Very High... I Had A Boy! My Second Pregnancy My Stomach Turned all the time but never got sick... I craved MT.Dew, Maple Bars, Mashed Potatoes, And Chocolate Milkshakes. I carried So Low It Felt Like I had A bowling ball between my legs... I Had A Baby Girl!!
- —Guest Kel
- Im 24 weeks today and my cravings are starting to really kick in and i want potatoes all the tine not fries or wedges but potatoes lol and something i can NOT get enough of is cinnamon !!!! If i even smell it like a candle i want it right now :)
- —Guest jamie
- My cravings are Chinese food, corndogs with pancake syrup and mustard and pepperoncinis. And weird foods like sushi and stuff I don't even know. lol
- —Guest nikki
vanilla ice cream with green olives
- dont know if i am yet will test this weekend but i had the strangest thing happen the other day my second oldest daughter was eating some green olives and i had a pic flash threw my head of green olives and vanilla ice cream never has this happened to me before and i have started to have weird dream could it be? that would be just perfect! i have all the other symptoms just waiting for payday to pick up a test fingers crossed.
- —Guest premire sharon
- I think i am pregnant, and i have been craving sunny d, pickles and spicy food... anything spicy. Especially hot cheetos and cream cheese (: i can also dribk my weight in sunny d.
- —Guest abow
Pickled Okra and Peaches
- Honestly, I am from the south, but after moving out west, I haven't eaten either of these things in years. But now that I am pregnant (20 weeks today) all I want is pickled okra and yellow peaches!
- —Guest Emily
- I am 15 weeks pregnant & all i want is a Subway salad w/ burger king citrus Caesar Italian dressing & Ritz crackers with a spread of peanut butter, topped with Louisiana sardines!!! Omg it's too die for!!!
- —Guest Guest Mz. J
- I've been craving cornflakes and ice cream. I've neva liked eggs but right now I would kill for an omlet
- —Guest nashejay
1-15 of 709Next