From the article: Take a Pregnancy Test to Find Out if You're Pregnant!
I've heard a lot of women talk about fear of taking a pregnancy test because they worried it would be negative. So they tell me that they waited as long as they could before testing. So you have a few pregnancy symptoms? Perhaps you've got morning sickness or you've missed your period this month. But what was the pregnancy sign that sent you over the edge enough to pee on a stick? What made you sit down to take a pregnancy test? What was your reason?
what made me test
- Peeing a lot and nausea. I went into urgent care because I thought it was a urinary tract infection but turns out I was pregnant and only 3 1/2 weeks
- —Guest khandi
What was your reason?
- I just threw up my dinner and I'm feeling extra tired. I had sex 3 weeks ago and it's to early to take a pregnancy quiz. By the way; I'll be 39 next month. I have a 17 year old and a 13 year old. This just doesn't seem real.
- —Guest Lola
read the title
- I have read responses and it seems no one answers the question to what has sent you over the edge to poas. Im not testing and i can't and won't until im absolutely ready for either answer probably because i fear that stick!! what would send me over the edge? Um, when i have exhausted my resistance to test i suppose.i think the opposite and think not preg therefore i might be yet thinking i am I might not be. Trying to trick my own mind.!!
- —Guest my name
Am i pregnant?
- I have had 2 periods last month and i am having morning sickness here lately.
- Since we started trying 8 months ago I kept spotting between periods. I went to a Dr. who said it was ovulation spotting but the timing seemed wrong for ovulation spotting because it lasted for over a week. Also, it never happened before we started trying to get pregnant. This month there was no spotting and around the time I should have gotten my period my breasts were really sore and I had some minor cramps. My breasts kept being sore, worse than normal pre-menstrual tenderness for three days and still no spotting. I just had this feeling it meant I was pregnant but I didn't want to test because I was scared it would be negative. Usually my period comes between 23 and 26 days but this morning, on day 27 I just took it anyway and two lines showed up right away. I started shaking and ran to tell my husband immediately! I still want to confirm with a doctor but my appointment isn't for 2 weeks.
- —Guest Hopeful
- With First Response they say you can test up to 5 days before your miessd period. Before that, I can't say either way. I would wait 2 or 3 more days and then test. I tested 3 days after I miessd my period and got 2 positives. Hope you get your wish Was this answer helpful?
- —Guest BjWNvhgDgqJbJj
- I had just discontinued bcp so I was used to regular periods. I was 2 days late for my period, but didn't expect much since I had only stopped my bcps the month before. I had picked up a big box of tests when we decided to start trying. I decided to take the test that morning, only seconds after I had done the test the positive line started to show, I had never taken a preg test before so I wasn't sure it would stay since you are supposed to wait 3min. Sure enough, 3 min later it was a BFP!!!! We were so excited. But what originally got my hopes up was that earlier that week I had to get up out of bed to go pee, Ive never had to go sooner than after the alarm clock!!!
- —Guest lady
- My Period is late and that worries me a lot cause I never missed a period in my life.
- —Guest Nandy
Was not expecting this
- I miscarried back in November and after that we decided we werent going to have kids. We have a 11 and 12 year old now. I was suppose to start today and I was in the bathroom and found a pregnacy test and thought what the heck so I took it and new it was going to be negative, boy what a shock to see it say pregnant. Now I dont know what to do??? Should I go to the dr before I tell him because I would hate to get our hopes up and go through another miscarriage. That was one of the worst times in my life! :(
- —Guest Crystal
- Had brownish spotting for three days instead of a normal period. Breasts a cup size bigger, sensitive nipples & extreemly sore breasts. Boating & cramping + no proper period. Test Negative. Not Convinced.
- —Guest O
- Hiya i had a period on the 12 of jan and i sex on the 25 i came back on my period 7 feb my periods are always heavy ish last about 5-6 days now this one i came on it was light and its getting lighter im on my 3rd day its that light i dont need to use a pad could i be pregnant ive been having sharp pains feeling sick always hungry my pee is bright yellow ive been sleeping loads could you help me please??? Thanks
- —Guest Lovelyash
could i be.. pregnant..?
- Ok,.. well.. I'm just a bit confused.. & unsure of what's goin on really.. but my periods are usually irregular.. & hzvent really been feeling myself lately.. nausea tht comes & goes nipples sensitive to touch.. little to no vaginal discharge ( thick white) thrush itch.. leg cramps now & then.. more so in late afternoon & evening.. did have low abdo & low bk pains, but have subsided.. more so then normal urination hungry every few hrs.. little stomach pain.. irritated & did have an emotional moment of balling my eyes out at the drop of a hat.. moody now & then.. poochy little bump on lower abdo.. with firmness above... Bubble like feeling in uterus.. dryness in mouth.. funny taste now & then... I'm really hoping this could be a sure sign.. but I'm only guessing... Baby dust to all of you.. fingers crossed... :).. x
- —Guest she just curious 78
- I think I'm pregnant I have all these symptoms but the test said no so I'm just waiting on my Dr appointment to make sure if I am I'm about 4weeks this is gonna be hard since the guy I was with already has a new gf but I'll have to deal with it if i am
- —Guest tina
What made me to take pregnancy test
- Is because on the 31 dec i slept with my boyfriend without using a condom& it was my last day of menstruation,so now im wondering because i didnt saw my period from 28 until now
- —Guest Patience
im 34yrs and am trying to be pregnant
- its been long time trying to concive, but with no lucky nothing have been happened,i even went to womp scrambling and operation to unblook my tube, and doctors told me that my tubes are blooked and they can't open it,am trying so hard and to mind i have that believe that one day miracles will happen to me and fall pregnant only god know that is my reason to have babys on my own, plz help me in the name of jesus amen
- —Guest Dimakatso
1-15 of 417Next