Scared!!! Don't want to M/C
- I woke up last Sunday with breasts so sore I could not even walk without holding them. Then later Sunday I have taken a small nap. When I work up I took my multivitamin and then I was literally awake forever. I did not sleep one wink, Sunday or Monday! It was so horrible! I kid of suspected due to the boobs. My last one that was the first sign. I before so I am trying to be relaxed and just do the best I can for this one. I want it so bad!! So does my DH! We tried for this one, and BAM it worked. Please hope it stays through to the end! Can't wait to hold my baby!! Love to all!
- —Guest Jessica
Everything except the vomiting
- I had a fever for 4 days and extremely constipated went to the doctors took every test but a pregnancy, all blood work was negative. Fever went away then felt really nauseous now my nipples are in pain. I'm always hungry I'm filled with water because I use the bathroom every 2 hours and my normally flat abs are now huge. Our boy is 11, girl 8. I had my tubes tied in 2002 so I ignored the signs. My husband doesn't know what to says he's scared also because we may be pregnant in the tubes.
- —Guest Autumn
Pregnant or paranoid?
- Me and boyfriend had sex one time, after few days, I had plenty strange feelings. I've never had pregnancy test yet! I missed my period 2 days, then I've had it...but still I feel strange inside me.
- —Guest meisha27
- I decided to take the test because I had been waking up throughout the night for the last two weeks just dying of thirst. I was (and still am) going through 3 bottles of water a night. I thought about it, and realized I was also 2 days late, and yep, it was positive!
- —Guest TexS
- I have never been much of a coffee drinker. About two weeks before I tested, I started craving coffee. I looked forward to it every single morning and even craved it in the evenings. I also began to feel hot a lot and became slightly more irritable.
- —Guest Kristin
I haven't had a period in a long time...
- I took a test but nothing showed up. What should I do?
- —Guest brooks1090
- I was going to prank my boyfriend by getting my pregnant friend to pee on it, but there was 2 so I peed on one and well the prank slapped me in the face.
- —Guest allie
Am I pregnant having sex one time?
- I just want to know if I am really pregnant by having sex one time by my boyfriend? Its been about a month since we had sex and we did it only one time... I been getting very sleepy, always eating a lot, very moody, always sad and most of all getting very bad cramps. And also i been bleeding very worried but have not take a pregnancy test yet.....
- —Guest Marie
Could it be ?
- Boyfriend and I have been together for three years and decided we wanted kids so we have been trying for 3 months and nothing but I have just started gaining weight and eating more than usual haven't taken a test yet, nervous about the result tired of the negatives.
I haven't yet, but will.
- I have been with a steady boyfriend for (almost) a year now, and all of a sudden my boobs started to hurt. Then, I started getting gas, head aches, and excessive tiredness... I haven't tested yet. I'm nervous, because I'm in college and I'm not quite ready for a child (however I would love it to the end of the world). So... I'm nervous to test. But I will soon.
- —Guest Morgan
I haven't been able to sleep.
- I noticed that I haven't been able to sleep like normal. I mean I would be really tired but cant fall asleep and when I lay on my stomach it hurts really bad to where I can't get comfortable I don't know if a sign of being pregnant is not being able to sleep...
- —Guest Tracy
- I already have a 9 mo and I got pregnant just 3 months after he was born but sadly we had a miscarriage. After a few months we decided to try again. Two months and no luck so we gave up. Then suddenly my breasts hurt and I had cravings. I tested positive! We're over the moon!
- —Guest chaz
Pregnant or Seriously ill
- Nausea, exhaustion, ravishingly hungry all of the time, missed period, weird bleeding, bloating, peeing every 2 hours (sometimes) every hour, serious brain fog, abdominal pain or cramping, moody. Home pregnancy test result negative. I don't believe that. If I'm not pregnant then I am SERIOUSLY ill.
- —Guest I just need to know
So many reasons...
- At first I was just paranoid and asked my Doctor if he could tell yet. A week or so later my breast starting hurting really badly, and a week later started growing. Every day I want to sleep for about 12 hours. I've been hungry, but not necessarily more than usual. I do eat more than most, though. Recently I have been getting cramps, like I'm on my period, but I can only assume it's a growing baby. I'm about 4 weeks now. Positive Test.
- —Guest AwesomePerson
- My husband and I have been trying for over a year. We've wanted a baby so bad that I was always mistaking PMS and period symptoms for pregnancy symptoms. So, around the time that I should have started my normally irregular period, I told myself that the fatigue, sore breasts, and frequent potty breaks were just PMS and too much tea. Now, I've always been short and slim, so when I noticed I was getting a little more in the stomach area, I was depressed that I was gaining weight. And THEN I noticed that I gained 4 pounds in a week. I took a pregnancy test that day, and when it came up positive, my husband had the best birthday present ever.
- —Guest Kyrie