- Tender breasts had 1st time I was pregnant and late period made me decide, plus talking to friend.
- —Guest Julie007s
- Ok so I took a test about 2 or 3 weeks back, I was just off my period. But I just felt different. So I took a test. It was neg. at first. I went back and checked it, the next day and it had a 2 lines. Which mean positive. Now I figured it might have been from where I just let it sit for so long. But now I'm starting to get cramps. And to top it all off, my boobs are really, really, really sore. And there is what looks like to be milk at the ends of my nipples. Not quite milk yet. But yea!!!! So I’m going in the morning and getting another test!!! And I have had the being sleepy all the time. Even got sick twice, but thought it was just me being sick!!! I’m really hoping I am!!! But I have had scares in the past. And I ended up not being-So I'm crossing my fingers :)
- —Guest Holly
- Had heavy milky discharge so it made me wonder. Took a test and it was positive the first time.
- —Guest Erica
I thought my period would start
- A week after I missed my period I kept having cramping and I even started wearing pads because I could have sworn my cycle was starting that day. My breasts were sore. I randomly decided to do a pregnancy test and to my surprise a POSITIVE popped up. Of course I did about two more on different days with the same results.
- My period never came & then I noticed how tired I had been plus my breasts were swollen & hurt.....& to my surprise...I'm pregnant!!!
- —Guest Surprised
- I've been keeping track of my temperatures in the morning -- look up tcoyf -- and my temps were higher than normal instead of going down when they usually do. Took the test the morning before my expected period (hasn't shown up yet here a few days later). It was positive!
- —Guest Amber
- My husband and me were trying to have a baby. The earliest sign I had was uterine cramps similar to what you have when your period is close but started too early before my period. They were weak at the beginning and grew stronger until they were as if I am on my period the night before I decided to have a test, a positive one:), After that sore breasts and darker nipples followed.
- —Guest Hend
set hopes aside
- My husband and I had only tried for once cycle, so logically, I knew chances were slim after being on the pill for 2 yrs. I wanted to be pregnant so badly but was crampy and confident I wasn't. The day I expected my period I hadn't gotten it by lunch which is really not that odd, but I couldn't stop hoping. So, to settle my racing brain, I took a test to see a negative and move on. To my shock, a faint second line began to form. I couldn't believe it! I paced around all afternoon waiting for my hubby to get home. I made him take me out for another test.
- —Guest Laura
A Little Late
- My husband and I decided we were ready to have children, so I stopped taking birth control around four months ago. Eventually, three months later, we decided to use an ovulation kit and voila! We conceived on the 27th (I didn't ovulate till the very end of my cycle) and when my period was a few days late, I used an at home pregnancy test on the 5th and it was positive! :) Great day for us!!
- —Guest Christi
- We started trying last month thinking that with time off we might actually have time for sex! About 7 days before my period was due I felt very, very tired and my boobs started hurting. I took a test I had in the cupboard and I got a feint positive! I was really shocked as doing the test in the first place was so impulsive! I though it had to be wrong so I did another the next day and another the day after...all positive ad line stronger each time! Over the moon but husband driving me' crazy calling himself the 'man with the golden gun'! Now just hoping all goes to plan, I know the first few weeks will be anxious but the way I see it, a positive result so early must show high levels of hCG so all must be well. Now 4 weeks! Good luck to all mummies-to-be!
- —Guest Sarah
Sore, sore, sore!
- I had extremely sore breasts a couple of weeks after our first time NOT using condoms and I noticed I had been sleeping more than usual. So after couple more weeks I took a pregnancy test & it was positive.
- —Guest Ruby
too soon to take a test...
- ...maybe. Had a pregnancy scare a few weeks back when I was late starting my pill. But to no available. Since then me and my partner have decided I'd stop my pill at the end of this pack. My nipples have been hard as rocks for about a week now and I've already gone up a cup size. Also very tired. To the point of napping in the afternoon. Not sure whether I want to wait and see if I am or risk taking a test too early. Opinions greatly appreciated.
- —Guest maybebaby
- I figured I was when one Sunday I slept all day and my breast were a little tender. My mother also made a comment that my boobs were getting bigger and I was glowing. I took a test that same day and got a positive.
- —Guest DeeDee
Heartburn and bad wind
- I've been trying for 7 months after i had a silent miscarriage, it broke my heart. I just knew I was, took a early test so so happy but also worried. I am blessed to have 3 girls. It broke not just mine and my partner's heart, what happened last time, but my girls too. We are all praying and hoping that everything goes okay this time.
Sore Nipples! Ouch!
- I tested 5 days before expected period and receive neg. results. I finally got a positive day of expected period. Be patient if you're ttc. I myself was not trying, BUT the sore boobs right after ovulation was weird to me. I needed answers!
- —Guest Star