Do I want a baby?
- I am 25 & in a relationship for 3 years, I am feeling tired, have sore breasts, dizziness & have strange crampy feelings in my lower stomach, I need to go to the toilet constantly but had unprotected sex about four weeks ago. Periods are all over the place but I think my period is due next week- took a pregnancy test today and it was negative - not sure if i just really want a baby am imagining this?
- —Guest B
- I had a hysteroscopic operation just last month and was supposed to have my period on the 25th of this month, but I have not seen it yet. Could i be pregnant? I'm scared to take a test.
- I took 2 PT & both neg. I have missed my period for 8 wks now & strongly believe despite the neg PT I should still be pregnant. I've been getting terrible lower back aches, hungry every now and then and of course mood swings, lately my breasts are starting to get heavy and painful. And by the grace of GOD I will be pregnant!
- —Guest Angelina
- Well I had my menstrual and like a week later I was really dizzy for a sec. But then I started craving chocolate all the time I started with some sharp pain well like cramps in my lower abdomen, now I been cramping nausea all day and nite my mouth is always watery and once a while I feel something moving in my lower abdomen. I don't know if I'm pregnant I feel like a hurting in my nipples in side but noth the out side so I'm just scared.
- —Guest Sonia
- I'm not a gassy person...but I knew something was wrong because all I could do was burp and fart. So the day the period was due I took a test....and there it was positive! 7 years later I have a beautiful daughter and I am trying for a second one! WISH ME LUCK! My period is due soon...
- —Guest yuck
- I had been having mood swings for the past week and strange cravings for food from the time I would wake up. My breast were sore to the point where it was hurting to wear a bra. Several people asked me if I was pregnant out of the blue including my husband.My period was 1 day late so I stopped and bought a test. We have been trying for 3 months and I was so used to negative I was nervous. When the test said pregnant I was SHOCKED. I wanted to find a cute way to tell my husband but I can't hold beans and told him within 15 minutes, for an hour he just kept saying WOW!
- —Guest Ashley
I noticed little changes..
- About a week before my period I noted sharp jabby pains in my uterus. It felt like little pulses. I also got way stronger headaches than I normally do before a period. Another thing I can think of is that I could never get full after eating. I was never satisfied with anything. I felt the normal emotional signs before a period. I usually get pretty emotional though.
- —Guest Helen
How I knew I was pregnant.
- Im 18 and pregnant and I knew because whenever I sat down or did something I would instantly get cravings for chocolate the cravings were so bad that they made me eat chocolate everyday for a week...I was like what's happening. Then my nipples got so sore and the side of boob hurt like crazy. I got brownish spotting for like a week and I missed my period so after about a week after my missed period I took three pregnancy tests and surely they came out all positive.
- —Guest Guest HB
- Well I took a test because my periods went from being 7 days very heavy to 1 day light. My stomach is swollen and hard, I'm constantly feeling sick, crampy, emotional, tired, bubbles bursting/ fluttering/light kick feeling in abdomen and moody, feel like all my stomach and ab muscles are pulled, twitching right above belly button and a lot more gas and heartburn than usual! Oh and I cannot eat enough fruit pastilles! If I was pregnant I'd be 21 weeks along. Because I'm bleeding my doc aint interested and hpt's still say negative! I am so confused!
- —Guest louise
I thought I could be pregnant when...
- I have never liked barbecue sauce but when I'm pregnant that's the first thing that I crave. This last month for my birthday my husband too me out to dinner and that's what I ordered from the menu. I didn't think twice about it. Then I thought, "Could I be?" I waited until my period expected date and sure enough it was positive. For me, barbecue cravings have been an indicator that I need to take a pregnancy test.
- —Guest Emy
I am so lost
- I had a very light pink spotting for 5 days and during that period of time I was cramping. It has been 7 days after spotting and the only changes I recognize is me eating more and me taking a 2-4hr nap and I be drooling through every nap and my stomach looks and feel a little full when I'm hungry but I was wondering when should i test and should I test I'm a little lost and scared........
- —Guest Amina
Eagerness to get a child
- Myself and my hub trying to get pregnant for about 3 months. Finally I didn't get my period and took a test and it came positive. We were soo happy.
- —Guest Eagerness to get a child
I just knew!
- I took the pregnancy test because I JUST KNEW I was pregnant. I ovulated and since then had extremely sore nipples they felt raw and the sides of my breasts were very sore. After 5dpo I had little pulsating niggles in my uterine area. I could not stop sleeping. My breasts were covered in bright blue veins and felt fuller and heavier. I occasionally felt a little sick to my stomach and I couldn't stop eating! Also I had a slight increase in CM which alternated between like a creamy watery chunky tacky discharge. I was expecting my period today and I just knew it wasn't going to come so I took a test and BFP!!! :D
- —Guest LilBoPeepie
- I've been feeling dizzy lately and it's unlike me to be sleeping during the day and sometimes, I feel some sharp pains in the lower part of my tummy. I also visit the restroom often so I decided to do the test using PT but it was negative and I'm still feeling dizzy. Don't know what to do.
- I had been spotting for two weeks without stopping, which began when my period wasn't due. My doctor wanted me to take a pregnancy test before testing for other conditions. At least I don't have PCOS...
- —Guest Anonymous