Been on Micronor negative test results?
- Taken 2 tests a week apart, stopped Micronor last week of April and had stomach cramps and feel very tired, i just feel pregnant..could i still be??
- I been having headaches breast tender I took 2 home PT but both came out neg my cycle don't start for two weeks and another thing I been feeling like butterflies in my belly and craving cholate a lot lately an I never crave cholate even on my cycle....
- —Guest Monique
- My test result was positive after miscarriage for two months.
- —Guest Stella
- Mother of 2 boys, we're trying for our third baby. Periods are irregular, but definately feeling not myself. Nausea that comes and goes, irritated and emotional, nipples very sensitive, not hurting, very pointy, vaginal discharge increased, hungry every few hours, tired and when I lay on my back, stomach above my pubic bone feels alittle bloated. Oh, boobs feel heavy as well. Will go and get bloodtests done this week as urine tests never show with me.
- —Guest Cheron
- I'd notice d my breasts were a bit sore but thought maybe it was pre-menstrual. My boyfriend felt my abdomen and said it was harder than usual and that he thought I was probably pregnant. Waited until a few more days and took the test (a few days before my period was due, but I have a short cycle so probably ovulated earlier. My boyfriend knows more about my reproductive system than I do!
- —Guest Lurky
Confused yet eager
- My fiance and I have BEEN trying to have a baby for some time now. I am late. I was suppose to have my period on the 13th of Feb and nothing yet. I am irregular so I am not sure if I should take a test or wait longer. What should I do.
- —Guest Naomi
- This is actually my second pregnancy, the first ending in miscarriage at 11 1/2 weeks. I had horrible problems with breaking out in hives before my first pregnancy. Almost as soon as I got pregnant, they stopped! A month or so after my miscarriage, the hives came back full force. The same time I got pregnant this time, they stopped. I knew then that I was pregnant. It was the only thing that had stopped my hives before without taking super strong allergy medicines. Within days of my hives stopping, I was absolutely exhausted! I can do nothing but sleep lately! I've also had extremely sore breasts. I can barely put on or take off a bra without crying out in pain! I'll gladly take the pain and discomfort, as it means that my precious child is still okay!
- —Guest First time mom
- I had my period, came 5 days early I bleed normal 2 days n the other 3 spotting, I've been moody&boobs are enlarging n' hurting and I'm so nauseated.. Am I pregnant ?
- —Guest Sarah
- My best friend just found out she's pregnant. Said she hasn't had her period since nov 2011 and all the test she have taken were negative. She ended up really sick and went to the docs. They did blood work and found out that shes a couple months along. I also haven't had my period since november, I've had plenty of symptoms and cravings. Last month I did 3 test, one from the dollarstore which was negative so I bought two from the pharmacy which were also negative.. but I still feel off. I'm not stressed and nothing has changed in my routine so there is no reason for me to be this late. I'm worried something else could be wrong... could you really have negative tests and still be pregnant?
- —Guest reena 88
2test with a light faint line!!
- So I been feeling bloated and some smells upset my stomach.also my breast been hurting. I haven't been able sleep at night.my side&back hurts at night. I toke a test like two weeks before my period and came out positive and toke another one a day before my period and same positive. After I went to a free test clinic and both times came out negative. I also missed my period with 2days late and just got it after the 3rd day. What do I do?? When should I take the next test??
- —Guest faby burciaga
- I noticed a creamy discharge a few days before my period was due. My nipples became tender and seemed pointy. LoL.. I became really tired too. I missed my period then took a pregnancy test 2 days later at a free pregnancy testing center expecting it to be negative when she tells me I'm 4weeks 6days.
I had all the Symptoms
- I had morning sickness for 2 weeks. Then I had/have terrible fatigue. All I want to do is sleep. And my sense of smell is very strong. I'm also having cravings. The first day I spotted. The second day was quite a bit, but it stopped my noon. And now,today,exactly 28 days later,I'm barley spotting. Its there, but not there. Two hpt's say I'm not pregnant. Please help.
- —Guest Gina
- I missed my period for 7 days. I told my hubby about it but he told me we use condom! And he was quite unhappy bout it. Not too sure if I am pregnant or what. I had lots of weird cravings, feeling bloated and insomnia during night time. My skin turns out to be so much better. Last month when I had my period, it contained brownish color. What should I do? I do not dare to purchase pregnancy test kit to try out :(
- —Guest Viv
"Knowing" is half the battle
- Okay. So my husband and I had stopped actively TTC after about a year. Then a couple months later I realize that I'm hungry about three times as much as normal, and I've missed two months of periods. (which was kinda normal for me to be irregular.) I started to suspect a baby. So the next month when I didn't have a period, I took a test and sure enough! Baby number one was on the way! Now my son is 14 months old and I'm showing signs of pregnancy after just having a miscarriage 2 months ago. My breasts are leaking a bit and my uterus feels hard just above my pelvic bone. (Just like with my son) Have taken three tests at home so far and all say negative. But my multiple symptoms are saying other wise. What do I do? Think I'm gonna head to the doctor next week if I still get a negative test.
- —Guest Tabitha
I just knew
- Its really hard to explain but I woke up this morning and just knew. The only thing I had noticed was a brownish discharge a few days ago. I have been feeling a little tired and bloated. My period is not due for another 2 days. Took a test and got a faint positive....Sooo happy!
- —Guest Katy