7 weeks 6 days
- I had my 2nd ultrasound today to confirm whether I may be pregnant with twins or not as first suspected in my 1st ultrasound 3 weeks ago. I was nervous and excited to say the least. After confirming it was indeed twins (2 sacs etc) and seeing the 2 embryos she then confirmed how far along I was 7wks 6 days but then delivered the bad news that there was no heart beats or blood flow. It's been 16 years since my first pregnancy and I was so excited. I have now spent the afternoon in tears and have a drs appointment tomorrow to find out where to go from here. Should I wait and have another ultrasound or take the option of a d&c? I'm just heartbroken
- —Guest Heartbroken
Nervous for gender ultrasound
- I have my ultrasoudn today, at 18 weeks to find out the gender of our 2nd baby!! (1st baby was a miscarry) We are so excited, but I am feeling very anxious and nervous. I can't wait to see our little peanout and I hope he/she is as healthy as can be!!
- —Guest Megan
yoke sac no fetal pole
- Uls show yoke sac no fetal pole and the Dr say it was too early pregnancy
- —Guest lilian
my baby's heartbeat can't be found
- hello all i am 23 years old , and three years married my last period was at 19Feb . today i went to the doctor for the first time after the urinary test was positive for pregnancy , but unfortunately there was no heartbeats , she told me to come back 10 days later to make another trans-abdominal ultrasound test , where i think that today is my 7w5d pregnancy
- —Guest eshqaqa
had a miscarriage at twelve weeks
- to start of the pregnancy was a total suprise i was really stressed out and lost the baby at 12 weeks had to have an d&c done twice because the doctor didnt get it all the first time, it was quiet devestating, having two d& c back to back and being in the hospital because i was bleeding out like i delivered a newborn.
- —Guest aj
- I had an ultrasound due to some bleeding during intercourse and my doctor said it was normal. It was my first visit to confirm pregnancy and since my last period was in january (march was this appointment) they were telling me I was 9 weeks. With the transvaginal ultrasound, they were able to tell I was only 6 weeks pregnant. Always ask your doctor anything if you are in doubt. Hope it helps :)
- —Guest Carolina
- My boyfriend and I have recently found out that we are expecting! We are very excited first time parents. I went in for my first ultrasound at 7w3d. Our doctor was unable to see anything on the screen and decided to schedule me in at the hospital for a better ultrasound at 8 weeks. She had explained there is a possibility of an ectopic pregnancy. My doctor told me not to worry or stress as it is common not to see baby in the early stages of the first trimester. Naturally I am feeling worried and nervous for this upcoming ultrasound. Is anyone else going through the same experience?
- —Guest Jenn
- after 5 year ttc 7/12/12 i concive naturaly .on 3/2/13 i had my 1st u/s.with no yolk sac,no hb and no fetal pole.after this my ob called me on 14/2 and now also status are same.she told me for dnc.but i dont feel any cramping or pain and not any kind of bleeding .i dont want to do dnc.i want to wait little morebut i m very very tens now.what to do????????????i hope for the best.plz u all pray 4 me
- —Guest mehnaz
- i was admitted in the hospitail the 30th of january i fount out i was pregnate my blood test say my htg level is at 200 and they told me i was 2 to 3 weeks . Went for an ultra sound today and they seen a sac with a yolk forming, last thursday i should have been 3 to 4 weeks . Can someone help me out and tell how far along i am ...
- —Guest kaylie_joe
- my doctor says im due october 6th but i was having pain in my lower stomach so he set up a ultra sound and the woman said everything seemed fine but she couldnt see the baby yet because i wasnt far enough along. I dont understand im about 6 wks along.
- —Guest terri
First Ultrasound nothing adding up
- I had my first ultrasound yesterday. They only saw the gestation sac but no baby. I was supposed to be almost 7 weeks, but by the measurement of the sac I am only 5 weeks three days. They are telling me it could be that I conceived late or that it is an ectopic pregnancy. I am not having symptoms of that and I am doing blood work today. Should I be worried?
- —Guest Jen
- Went to my first ultrasound when I was 10 weeks and couldn't find a heartbeat so they said I miscarriage and I wanted to do it natural way instead of a d&c.so I went back two weeks later and saw I didn't pass it but in my first ultrasound I couldn't see anything but my second I saw a baby.what's that mean? I'm confused
- —Guest Martina
- After 2 consecutive miscarriages, one in july and the following one in November I am surprised to found out im pregnant again. My 1st Hcg test was done sometime after my miscarriages in November and it was at 45mIU/ml and my second one done in December. My OBGYN called me within 48hr and said my Hcg hasnt gone down and its at 536mIU/ml and to come in the same day to do another test. My 2nd result was more than doubled at 1432mIU/ml and she scheduled me for an ultrasound. Today is the happiest day of my life. Saw our BabyBear heartbeat at 102 bpm and im about 6weeks :) Never knew I'd get pregnant right after a miscarriage and no aunt flow in between. As im told many things happened for a reason and I thank God for this one and prayed for a full term healthy baby :) So there will always be hope so dont lose the faith.
- —Guest Babyblue
- Hi my name is Nicole my husband and I had went to the dr fri jan 8 and found out that I'm pregnant by a urine test . Followed up with a Gyne dr after that had a apt on the jan 11 and had our first ultra sound only to find out that I am 5/6 weeks long with my hcg level was 2071 ! But my us looked as if I were 4 weeks and I also had no sac or heart beat so I have to go back on the 21 st. I am so scared ! My periods are irregular and this period should have been a 39 day cycle which means I should have ovulated later than usual so I think my baby is a little later than their average baby delivery calculator because they do go by your period ? So I am very confused and scared and trying to stay positive !!!!! I don't wanna lose my first baby !!!! Plus after the us I started having a brown discharge little bits at a time this was worrying me also but I am so glad it was not red blood !!!!! I'm hoping my baby is growing strong and healthy and soon to be delivered in my arms !!!!
- —Guest Nicole c
forth times the charm?
- I have had now four pregnancies no living children. I am pregnant with number four and am terrified for my ultrasound tomorrow. I lost my first at 10+1 missed miscarriage and took ccytotec to pass my baby. seven months later after ttc I finally fell preg again to have a chemical preg. Then two months later I got preg to miscarry naturally at 5+4 IM now 6+6 I had no period between my last MC and this IM horrified to loose this baby too....
- —Guest katie