From the article: 5 Ways to Deal with Sore Breasts in Pregnancy
In pregnancy you can experience breast pain from early on. You might have sore, aching breasts, tender nipples or even leaking from the breast. It's all normal. But the key is that if you're in pain, you want a way to deal with it. The breast changes are the body's way of preparing for breastfeeding. You might try a different bra, wear breast pads or something else. What was your way of coping with breast pain in pregnancy? Share Your Experience
8 Months and dying!!
- I'm exactly 8 months pregnant and my right boob is absolutely killing me!! I don't know what I can do!! I was stupid and tried out my Medela breast pump to see if the shield fit correctly! Def a bad move!! It stimulates my breast and now it is completely engorged!! Does anyone know if I should use heat on it or ice??? Ahhhh!
- —Guest Tara Colleen
A good bra!
- This is my third pregnancy and my best friend is a really good sports bra.
- —Guest kate
- My boobs are killing me also. I am not sure how far along i am I am guessing @ 3 months as I can feel the baby kicking however I havent been to a Dr. Yet to confirm cuz I just found out. Gonna have to wait until after the holidays.
- —Guest kandymandy
- I am 4 months pregnant now my breast pain increases day by day.
- —Guest uma
- I'm 7-8 weeks and my boobs get sore everyday, mostly in the evenings/afternoons. I've started wearing a sportswear and gently rubbing them. It makes me feel a bit better. No other advice but am willing to try others suggestions. Tar
- —Guest B
22 weeks still so sore
- I am 22 weeks and my breasts are still sore sometimes it feels like they are on fire! My nipples have also become bigger and darker and wearing a bra makes them even worse, and I have gone up 2 cup sizes so far and still half the pregnancy to go. They do look awesome, going to try the cabbage leaves as they have een recommended by lots of people now...
- —Guest kaz
Much larger breasts
- I think I'm about 6-7 weeks and my breasts are already popping out of my bra. My nipples are tender but they're not sore, but they do seem a little darker. My breasts feel so heavy and full, my boyfriend can't stop touching them. I actually love it and hope they stay when I'm not pregnant.
- —Guest Guest Gina
- I just had a positive pregnancy test after trying forever, and just like other women I didn't know how to respond. I thought it was another phantom pregnancy but not this time, I don't have to imagine any symptoms they just happen when I list expect them too, my breast are sore and they feel heavy especially when taking off the bra and my man has noticed that they are larger than usual, I am always tired and my mood swings are just getting crazy. I am scared to see a doctor cause I have been there before and all I got was "keep trying" even though this time is not the same I still feel challenged. I don't, but here I am, scared to confirm the home pregnancy test results.
- —Guest N.K
- My boobs are soo sore and lumpy and I'm only 5 weeks this is my 3rd pregnancy and this never happen before someone help!!
- —Guest Priscilla
- My boobs are SO sore! The thought of someone touching them makes me aggressive! Im only 7+4 but I'm struggling to get comfy in bed and running is a big no. Really can't wait for this stage to be over. I want my breasts back!
- —Guest Newby
- My nipples are incredibly sore, I'm also extremely tired, I'm not sure if I could be pregnant or it's just that time of the month again, we'll see I guess!
- —Guest Jay
- I am 8 weeks pregnant and there is no sign of pain in my breast. Thank God, because my last two pregnancies I had pain for weeks.
- —Guest Adina
Tips for sore nipples
- I know it sounds strange but if you use cabbage leaves inside your bra it eases the pain in your nipples. Hope this helps.
- —Guest yvonne
Leaking at 7 weeks?
- Leaking colostrum 7 weeks in. My breasts are so sore and feeling engorged.
- —Guest Michelle
Keep DH Away!
- My husband couldn't understand why I didn't want him touching my breasts. Finally I broke down crying and he finally listened. I think he thought I was playing around. But it really hurts!