- I was told if you crave chinese than you are having a girl but when i saw my ultrasound they said i was having a boy
- —Guest Jasmine
Keys & Safety pins
- My Grandma Told Me That When There's Goona Be A Full Moon You Have To Wear Two Safety Pins On You Or Keys If Not Your Baby Will Come Out Deformed Or SomeThing On The Baby And Another One It's The Same But When There's No Moon She Said If I Didn't Do It The Moon Will Eat The Baby (Not All Of It Just A Body Part) She Said She Had An Aunt That Didn't Do It And The Baby Came Out With No Hand o.O And The First One (Full Moon) My Cuzin Didn't Do It And Her Sons Toes Came Out Deformed . It's Crazy But I Believe In Both ..
- —Guest TinaM
- I have three girls and one boy and pregnant of I think another boy....and yes it is definitly true that you spot during pregnancy with boys.You also get colder feet, but the spoting is true good luck to all and may god bless us all future mothers and already mothers.
- —Guest Ali
- My mama say if you smoke when you pregnant yo baby will be a smoker
- —Guest Baby gaga
- I'm 26 weeks pregnant Im having a girl I had a dream of a beautiful baby girl chunky with big round dark eyes to me she looked like my mother in law whom I love so much, a week later we were at my husbands grandmas house looking at old pics and one came up that looked exactly like the baby in my dream ,I asked who it was and it turned out to be my mother in law! Crazy lol.........we shall see if my dream comes true :)
- —Guest team pink
- When I first told my grandmother I was pregnant, she told me to be careful not to wear tight pants cause it could deform the baby haha!
- —Guest mckayla
- My mom told me that if you hear your baby in your stomach then you cant tell anyone cause your baby will be born with a gift and if you tell someone ur baby wont have that gift and if u say something after the baby is born it will have bad luck
- —Guest GooGooGaGa
- m being told m goin to have a baby that cries a lot... because of the chilies I eat... it helps me get the food down.... n I can't imagine my self stopping right thro my pregnancy. Maybe with time not now!
- —Guest Shares
- My mother told me if I get scared of something my baby would come out looking like it.
- —Guest Kevinisha Duncan
- i herd if you breastfeed while pregnant you'll go blind.
- —Guest hi
Lose your looks
- My superstitious aunt told me when a pregnant woman looses her looks, she is having a boy. I am currently pregnant with a boy...I'd like to think I haven't lost my looks. But I am biased :)
- —Guest KelJay
looking out side the window
- i was told that if there is something happening out side dont look out the window you have to go and see ouside otherwise the baby will not comeout easly the head will be outside and not the whole body
- —Guest lisa
- If the pencil goes in a circle a boy if it goes side to side or up and down its a girl. I did pencil test it showed circles(boy). I now have two lil boys.. The pencil will pick out everything it very much true.
- —Guest binka
- I have been told if you cross over the father of your child that he will take your morning sickness...I did that and he was sick every day for 2 weeks does that mean i may be prego?
- —Guest Ashley
stepping over wires
- My mom had always told us to never step over a hose or any type of wire cause that will probably cause the umbilical chord to get wrapped around the baby. Yikes!
- —Guest first1