- I went to the hospital at 32w &1d pregnant with serious dehydration cause by a stomach virus.. They told me i was "a good cm dilated" and that i was having contractions even though i didn't feel them. Then at 33w & 6d pregnant i started having what i think was Braxton Hicks from 6pm till about 12:30am (new years) they were painful but not so bad that i felt i needed to go to the hospital. At around 3:30pm i had a bloody show (34w pregnant) and when i called the doctor on call he said this was normal and not to come in unless my water broke or i started having contractions 3 mins apart.. Am i going into labor soon? -first time mom
- —Guest SarahBoyd
when did you lose your mucus plug?
- i have been loosing my mucus plug no blood yet but i keep felling contractions some times strong n some are mild. how i wish i no how to begin d labor im kind of tired
- —Guest guest .B.
lost mucus plug with my other 2 kids
- I'm on my 3rd child (pregnancy) with my son I was 38 weeks lost my mucus plug and the next day he was here, and with my daughter I was 37 weeks and 3 days and lost my mucus plug again the next day she was here...I am 34 weeks 5 days right now leaking my mucus plug .. Should I get checked?
- —Guest Kerri
- I first noticed some clear-ish/brown gelatinous "globs" in my underwear 2 days ago but as I go to pee a few hours ago & wipe I see a more red gel on my toilet paper. It's still continuing like this even 3hrs later but no contractions as of now. All I do know is that this is a preview of labor to come, maybe in the next 24 hrs maybe not for a couple days. The biggest/best adviceive been given is no baths because I'm losing my protective barrier & could develop a serious infection for me or baby!!
- —Guest Am I ready?
- lost my plug a week ago! never noticed one in either of my previous pregnancies.. I have had contractions on and off but nothing stable...I am now 38 weeks Have tried everything from castor oil to sex to start active labor because i am so done being pregnant, but nothing is working!!! feeling very anxiou and frustrated!
- —Guest lisa
- I started losing my mucus plug and to two weeks later I am still losing it. I'm 32weeks and 4days it's not bloody or brown its more of a green/yellow like burgers no cramping just mid back pain ! More and more seem to come out though each week
- —Guest Babyluna
- When i lost micus plug with my first son i went to the hospital about 2 hours later which was about 4 pm and i had him at 1040pm
- —Guest mrs. roden
- I'm 30 weeks and the last couple of days, I've been discharging white snotty stuff. But I havent droppped yet. Is it my mucus plug?
- —Guest noahsmomma
- With my first I lost my mucous plug @ 5am and my water broke @ 6am. Rushed to the hospital and delivered my son @ 6:30 pm that same day, I was 37&1/2 wks. Am now 38wks 3 days & feeling menstrual cramps, back aches, groin and butt pressure but am not dilating or thinning.. desperately ready.
- —Guest marisol
38 and 2
- Lost my mucus plug Tuesday and been contracting off and on for the past couple days now I been feeling like I'm having back labor, way past tired hope its over soon.
- —Guest Ms. Mom
Loosing mucas plug
- I'm 38 weeks pregnant and 3 cm dilated I started to loose my mucas plug yesterday. I have been feeling pain but nothing severe I hope I go into labor soon can't wait to see my lil boy
- —Guest Ashley
is my labor starting early?
- This is my first prgnancy so I don't really know what too expect, I am 33weeks 3days today an I have been loosing this mucusy Discharge for a while now, I have also been feeling a lot off presure down in my lower back an bottom, an for the past two days I have had The Flu like symptoms an diorreah, an tonight the cold/hot sweats have started, iam very nurvous an would like some advice if anybody can relate thanks
- —Guest jade
Is it over yet?
- I'm 38 weeks and 1 day and I've been losing my plug for a few days now and I've been going to the bathroom more and more easily *thank God* but not much else seems to want to progress... Dr didn't check me last apt so I have no clue if I'm dilated or effaced :( tonight is a full moon and everyone keeps on to me that I should have her tonight but I don't feel any different! I've had energy bursts, energetic drops, starving like crazy even when I eat, and I've had pms like crazy... I am more than ready to have her and have the pregnancy over but I'm not sure it'll ever happen! I know it has to, but jeez I'm a wreck waiting... Anyone else feel this bad?
- —Guest Andie
29 weeks 4 days
- This is my 3rd pregnancy and I just lost part of my mucus plug and I'm only 29 weeks and 4 days. My first was born 2 days early and my 2nd was 5 days late so I guess anything is possible at this point!
- —Guest 3rd Time Mom
when will it be?
- Im 38.5 a first time mom and been losing my mucous plug 2wks ago and been experiencing menstrual cramps.. Im hoping that my baby would come out today coz i dont wanna give birth on the 29th..hoping and Praying
- —Guest aamix