when did you lose your mucus plug?
- i have been loosing my mucus plug no blood yet but i keep felling contractions some times strong n some are mild. how i wish i no how to begin d labor im kind of tired
- —Guest guest .B.
lost mucus plug with my other 2 kids
- I'm on my 3rd child (pregnancy) with my son I was 38 weeks lost my mucus plug and the next day he was here, and with my daughter I was 37 weeks and 3 days and lost my mucus plug again the next day she was here...I am 34 weeks 5 days right now leaking my mucus plug .. Should I get checked?
- —Guest Kerri
- I first noticed some clear-ish/brown gelatinous "globs" in my underwear 2 days ago but as I go to pee a few hours ago & wipe I see a more red gel on my toilet paper. It's still continuing like this even 3hrs later but no contractions as of now. All I do know is that this is a preview of labor to come, maybe in the next 24 hrs maybe not for a couple days. The biggest/best adviceive been given is no baths because I'm losing my protective barrier & could develop a serious infection for me or baby!!
- —Guest Am I ready?
- lost my plug a week ago! never noticed one in either of my previous pregnancies.. I have had contractions on and off but nothing stable...I am now 38 weeks Have tried everything from castor oil to sex to start active labor because i am so done being pregnant, but nothing is working!!! feeling very anxiou and frustrated!
- —Guest lisa
- I started losing my mucus plug and to two weeks later I am still losing it. I'm 32weeks and 4days it's not bloody or brown its more of a green/yellow like burgers no cramping just mid back pain ! More and more seem to come out though each week
- —Guest Babyluna
- When i lost micus plug with my first son i went to the hospital about 2 hours later which was about 4 pm and i had him at 1040pm
- —Guest mrs. roden
- I'm 30 weeks and the last couple of days, I've been discharging white snotty stuff. But I havent droppped yet. Is it my mucus plug?
- —Guest noahsmomma
- With my first I lost my mucous plug @ 5am and my water broke @ 6am. Rushed to the hospital and delivered my son @ 6:30 pm that same day, I was 37&1/2 wks. Am now 38wks 3 days & feeling menstrual cramps, back aches, groin and butt pressure but am not dilating or thinning.. desperately ready.
- —Guest marisol
38 and 2
- Lost my mucus plug Tuesday and been contracting off and on for the past couple days now I been feeling like I'm having back labor, way past tired hope its over soon.
- —Guest Ms. Mom
Loosing mucas plug
- I'm 38 weeks pregnant and 3 cm dilated I started to loose my mucas plug yesterday. I have been feeling pain but nothing severe I hope I go into labor soon can't wait to see my lil boy
- —Guest Ashley
is my labor starting early?
- This is my first prgnancy so I don't really know what too expect, I am 33weeks 3days today an I have been loosing this mucusy Discharge for a while now, I have also been feeling a lot off presure down in my lower back an bottom, an for the past two days I have had The Flu like symptoms an diorreah, an tonight the cold/hot sweats have started, iam very nurvous an would like some advice if anybody can relate thanks
- —Guest jade
Is it over yet?
- I'm 38 weeks and 1 day and I've been losing my plug for a few days now and I've been going to the bathroom more and more easily *thank God* but not much else seems to want to progress... Dr didn't check me last apt so I have no clue if I'm dilated or effaced :( tonight is a full moon and everyone keeps on to me that I should have her tonight but I don't feel any different! I've had energy bursts, energetic drops, starving like crazy even when I eat, and I've had pms like crazy... I am more than ready to have her and have the pregnancy over but I'm not sure it'll ever happen! I know it has to, but jeez I'm a wreck waiting... Anyone else feel this bad?
- —Guest Andie
29 weeks 4 days
- This is my 3rd pregnancy and I just lost part of my mucus plug and I'm only 29 weeks and 4 days. My first was born 2 days early and my 2nd was 5 days late so I guess anything is possible at this point!
- —Guest 3rd Time Mom
when will it be?
- Im 38.5 a first time mom and been losing my mucous plug 2wks ago and been experiencing menstrual cramps.. Im hoping that my baby would come out today coz i dont wanna give birth on the 29th..hoping and Praying
- —Guest aamix
- Lost some 34wks 3days then Lost it completely at 34 weeks 6 days with bloody show, rushed to the doc 2 days later worried. Was only 1cm and 0% effaced.. Am now a week later still waiting. No hurry though. Cramping contractions, a few real ones. Can't hardly walk she's dropped so far. Still got one active baby girl and no true signs she's on her way just yet. Dr doesn't seem concerned. Guess hell check again in another day for effacement and dilation.
- —Guest tasialeigh