It has very little meaning
- I lost my mucus plug at 35 weeks. I am now 2 days away for my due date and haven't had any real signs of labor.
- —Guest anon
Waiting for a sign
- I'm 38 weeks & 5 days pregnant but nothing happen until now, I don't feel anything or a sign of labor, I'm so scared even though this is my 2nd time I feel nervous.
- —Guest rein
I can't wait to experience it!
- I'm a first time mum and 36 weeks 4 days along. I've not lost my mucous plug yet. Can't wait 2 have the experience. It all sounds weird.
- My little one was due 2 days ago. Over the past 2 days I've been "losing mucous" about a tablespoon each day...does anyone know how much until labor starts?
- —Guest MLeeAntro
3r4 weeks today exactly...
- I lost my mucus plus last week (33 weeks and 3 days) to be exact. I have also been dealing with these lovely braxton hicks contractions. This week I am seriously nesting (NO JOKE) ;-) I have never had so much energy to clean in my life!!! Excited. I have a feeling she will be here sometime around 36-37.5 weeks. I hope I'm right.
- —Guest Mother of 3, Due 10/10.
Hoping to see her soon
- Last night I sat down in the car to go to my mother-in-law's with my husband and I felt something wet between my legs. I didn't really pay to much attention to it but went to the bathroom as soon as we arrived. I noticed a lot of clear mucus with no tint of blood or anything else. I kept feeling wet all night and this morning. My baby is very low so I hope this is a sign I have started to dilate. I have also had a lot of pressure on my butt and between my legs, cramps, flu like symptoms, and diarrhea. I'm 36 weeks 3 days pregnant.
- —Guest First time mom to baby girl
A matter of hours...
- I lost my mucus plug just a few hours before my first daughter was born. I was 36.5 wks and figured we still had a couple more to go. Boy, was I wrong! We arrived at the hospital at 10 pm and our daughter was born at 11:30 pm. It was insane! She was prefectly healthy and weighed over 7 lbs.
- —Guest DHutto
Lost my plug
- Lost my mucus plug, this morning about 11 am. I am dilated 4 cm and 39+3 weeks. It's now 4:20 pm and nothing yet other than cramping. I did have my membranes swept two days ago my doc said no sex and now it's just a waiting game.
- —Guest mom of one
- A little light green rubber bandish texture thing was in my underwear 4 days ago, a little more yesterday. I'm guessing mucus plug or some of it but that's it. I'm 38 weeks no baby water breakage or any signs of labor.
- —Guest christie
Waiting and Waiting
- 1st time lost plug 3 weeks before labor and lost more of it the day before. this time I lost bits and pieces yestorday and still some today.
- —Guest Brandi
- I lost my whole mucus plug in the evening of December 25th and my water broke at 4am December 29th. My son was born that same day.
- —Guest Amy
Haven't lost my plug yet
- I am 34 weeks today. This is my first baby and I have been in and out the hospital for two weeks now because my baby keeps trying to come early. He is very low and ready to come but I haven't lost my plug yet but I really hope it happens soon. I'm having contractions everyday.
- —Guest fefe
first time experiencing
- With my first pregnancy I never lost my mucus plug. Just had contractions on the due date. I'm 37 wks pregnant and start losing my mucus plug about a month ago. No contractions. Just pressure on & off with a little pain here & there. No pregnancy is the same.
- —Guest katrina
Little by little
- I'm losing my mucus plug little by little. Every time since yesterday afternoon when I go to the bathroom I wipe a little mucus and this morning started wiping the 'bloody show' a little bit at a time. I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow & am already dilated 3cm. I believe I'm having back contractions also, they are about an hour or so apart. I'm getting impatient, hoping labor beings soon!
- —Guest jess
- I lost my plug about a week and a half ago, and am now 37 weeks... No labor yet; baby has not dropped yet either this is my first pregnancy.
- —Guest leah