aches and pains
- i am 34weeks pregnant its my 3rd pregnancy i have bad stitches down low now and then my hips ache my right leg up the top aches i think it cyatic nerve im out of breath can hardly bend down and im eating zantac like tic tacs for the horrific heart burn and they say pregnancy is wonderful i want it over with lol
- —Guest julie
- Im 27 Weeks 1cm and 50% affaced the doc said they can feel the babys head down now when I walk I feel lots of pressure
- —Guest babyface
- I am 38 weeks and my baby girl dropped at 32weeks. One night I had horrible hot flashes and night sweats with stabbing pain in my lower back and pelvis and couldnt sleep, I thought it was the horrible heat that night but when I woke up the next morning the baby had dropped into my pelvis and she has been there since. Its horribly uncomfortable and I am very miserable and I pray every day my water breaks so I can have my bladder size back. I just dont understand why this baby dropped into my pelvis so early if she is going to make me wait to until after my due date.
- —Guest nessa
- Didn't even know what 'the baby dropping' was until it happened. Was driving and felt a significant downward movement of my first little girl. Suddenly I could breathe and it felt amazing! But of course it put pressure on other things that were uncomfortable. Last night woke up to several painful contractions but they have slowed today. Baby is still moving a lot but it feels completely different - my ribs are getting a break! :) Left a message with my doctor to find out if he wants me to come in or wait another two weeks. Good luck to all the other expectant moms!
- —Guest KelsiV
30 weeks, something wrongg?***
- Im 30 weeks pregnant with a girl, my first child. And i've been experiencing alot of pelvic pain the last week or so and now the last two days i've barely felt her move. Makes me nervous. Im pretty sure its not normal.
- —Guest Breanna
- My back hurts and pelvic bones all day but my stomek looks the same what is going on lol
- —Guest Maggie
- Well im 34weeks today I went to hospital last Sunday got admitted in and stayed until Wednesday when I was in there my Doctor told me I was 1cm dialated and that my son has dropped.they gave me 2 shots of steroids to go ahead and mature his lungs incase hes born early and now I have to be on bedrest and pelvic rest until hes born and this is my first baby and they said give it 2 more weeks or less and he will be here they said he's way down there and the cramping pains and vagina pains are unreal
- —Guest April
36 weeks 5 days
- Dont think ive dropped yet. Everybody keeps tellin me im carryin really high. I swear i have lil feet lodged up under my right ribs. Cant get at a comfortable temp. Feel like imma die of heat stroke before long. Soo ready for this baby to get here. Dont get me wrong i want her to be healthy but i miss my toes! And i would LOVE to be able to wash my lower legs/feet without sitting down in the shower. For like the past week i keep completely losing feeling in my legs. Its like i have no bones in my legs. Peeing ALL the freaking time. And having this really weird tingle/tickle/pressure whilst peeing (not real sure how to explain it.) I even get it when not peeing. Then feelin like i have to poo and not being able too and it hurting to try. Im just ready for it to be OVER. Seriously i want her to be healthy but i have just about reached my limit. Goin to the ob thursday for appointment. Hoping for good news.
- —Guest linzey
- I'm 37 weeks, and my story is somewhat similar to the rest of u ladies, I have contraptions already but they are not close or strong enough for actuall labor. I pee alot at night and it gets so frustrating because every movement I make while getting up, my pelvis hurts so bad as I turnig and pulling up, even moving my legs. Yepp, it's awful. I talked with my OB about these issues and he wants me to hold off another week before he induces me.
- —Guest Jackie
- I think she dropped I can feel this ball between my pelvis bones when I walk, it's really getting hard to move around and I get mild contractions and sharp pains in my vagina! But I ask the dr how will I know if she dropped he said bcos it's my first pregnancy she will probably drop at 38 weeks. Im not sure what to think what he tells me or what my body tells me.
- —Guest Maryamj
giving birth early is definitely scary
- My first was a boy i had him between 34 & 36 week gestation after going into preterm labor which started at 24 weeks. I gave birth to a 7 lb 8oz baby boy who i thought would have been healthy. My son got transfered to another hospital and spent 3 mo in the NICU. He came home with a feeding tube which he had for a year and a half after he came home. Giving birth to a baby early or just wanting to because you cant bear the pain is not worth going into labor until he is ready. For all you woman who have lil complaints of the pain of movement hurting u plz keep in mind that every min your baby stays inside you the healthier your baby will be. My son almost lost his life his heart rate was 240 beats a min and had to be put on 95% oxygen. so plz keep in mind that it can happen to anyone who gives birth early. Endure the time your lil one is in the womb it just means your lil one will be that much more healthier.
- —Guest shanna
34 Weeks-new off Modified Bed Rest
- Last night I was sitting and felt this horrible stabbing, sharp pain in my pelvic bone which made me feel like I have to pee, so I sat on the pot and felt her twist her body and slide down about 3 inches at least! I just knew what was happening! And tmi but at the same time my insides were reorganized (including better breathing) but I did nothing but go number 2 for almost 45 minutes!!! Today I am breathing easier but having to learn how to walk again haha!
- —Guest Desiree
when my baby dropped
- I am currentley 32 weeks 5 days and this is my second baby girl. My baby has been head down for a month and this morning dropped downl.l Haven't had any labor progression though so everything is good that way just uncomfortable pressure now
- —Guest Amanda
- I am 35 weeks today, had really bad backache this morning and a heavy feeling between my legs, like everything is going to fall out! Had lots period like pain with my bump going very tight, on and off. this evening I still have that dull ache, and my bump has dropped it looks like a slide from side on with my belly button faceing the floor! dont know if I am going to go full term as my mid wife said last week i was 3/5 head engaged. got her again Wednesday so will see what she says then...
- —Guest soffia
- Im 36 weeks in everything hurts on my body I pee at least 30 times a day ...in up all night... When I walk it feels like everything is gonna drop out of me
- —Guest 37 weeks