- I am 34 weeks with my second boy. My first one I didn't drop and ended up having a c section. This one I felt drop like 4 days ago. But even though the heartburn went away. The pain in my pelvic bone is almost unbearable at times. I have even felt like my pelvic bone has popped twice. I am wanting to go in labor on my own so that I have the possiblity of having a vbac. I go back to the doctor in 6 days. I hope that the popping isn't something serious. But just want to have a healthy baby. After 5 miscarriages and one son and this one on the way. I am way nervous about when and what to expect. Good luck to all the new moms to be.
- —Guest TwoBoys
32 weeks + 3 days
- My dad and my neighbor have noticed I've begun to drop today. And I can definitely feel the difference I hope he comes soon but not too soon!!! Lol but this is my 2nd baby and don't remember my daughter dropping.
- —Guest heather
40 weeks and still waiting
- This is my first child. I am at my due date today and I don't think the baby has dropped because there has been no difference in how my belly looks. Getting a bit worried, but having read the responses, feel better, as my case seems yo be echoed by others. Will keep hoping that he drops soon and labor begins. Can't wait to meet him:)
- —Guest Anxious
- My baby just dropped a few days ago. Been having massive pain in the hips and lower back. Going in for an ultrasound tomorrow to get it checked out. This is my first pregnancy and its nice to be able to breathe again, however, its getting harder to walk and move.
- —Guest Ashley
- I'm 34 weeks pregnant with my second boy. The first one never dropped till the date he was born- 9 days late! This one dropped at 32 weeks and I'm wondering what he is up to! :) I hope he will hold on until 37-38 weeks and kindly come out to meet all of us waiting here.
- —Guest j.l
I think she dropped!
- My stomach isn't in my boobies anymore. I'm really low now. I can breathe. I'm constantly going to the restroom and my back is killing me. Also, when I look down at my stomach, it just looks different.
- —Guest IM 32 WEEKS
Patience is key
- I dropped at 37 weeks with my first and had him on my due date. I'm 36 weeks now and have been dropped and engaged since 32 weeks. Every baby and every woman is different. Just remember, patience is key. Baby will come when baby is ready.
34 weeks 4th baby
- My baby belly dropped at 34 weeks. My 1st at 37 weeks, 2nd at 36 weeks and my 3rd never did was induced at 42 weeks... It varies from pregnancy to pregnancy.
- —Guest Jackie
- I just finished my 4th pregnancy, and pubic bone pain started at only 14 weeks gestation. I never had this pain with prior pregnancies. It was almost debilitating at times - it was very painful to lift one leg to wash in the shower, put on underwear or pants, etc. Rolling over in bed was excrutiating. My dr. offered no help at all, he said it just happens to some women. I saw the pelvic girdle online but don't have $80 some odd dollars to try something that may or may not work.
- —Guest Jessica
I am 35 weeks
- I'm 35 weeks and my belly dropped but I didn't feel it and when I noticed that it did drop I was 33 1/2 weeks. I have to pee every 10 min and I have lower back pain from time to time. I don't know if I am dilated or effaced. I hope to find out on the soon.
- —Guest Tarenah E.
When did your baby drop?
- I am 35 weeks. My baby still has not dropped. This is my second one but I can't sleep properly at night. Some times I feel pain when I try to turn to the other side.
- —Guest upendo
- I am 33 weeks and I am going to the bathroom every five minutes and also having pains in my lower left side and also feeling lots of pressure I also am having lower back pains and its making me want to curl up and cry and I know that sounds babyish but I know it happens I just wish my due date would come so that I can get rid of some of the symptoms I mean don't get me wrong I have enjoyed being pregnant just some of the symptoms have their bad days!!!!
- —Guest Brittany Knight
- 32 weeks and 6 days with #1. I've been feeling a lot of pressure on my pelvic bone and hips and a feeling like my water just wants to break, like it can't hold any more. I'm on bedrest for premature labor.
- —Guest mommytobe
- I felt him drop at work. I work the night shift as a nurse, so my job is physically very taxing. When I went to my doc and told her, she found me to be 90% effaced and 1cm dilated. I was put on bedrest. I can feel his head in my vagina and breathing is worlds better. Unfortunately my contractions have started though still not regular, and I am trying to hold off 2 more weeks if possible.
- —Guest nancy
- I am 34 1/2 weeks I get up several times at night to pee and during the day I go every 10 min to the bathroom. I also have a lot of back and lower pain but my belly still looks up high... Could my baby had dropped but I'm not showing it?
- —Guest Ana