I can't take any more
- My baby dropped at 38 weeks. I'm almost 40 weeks and I lost my mucous plug two weeks ago and still nothing.
- —Guest hurrybaby
- Hey so I'm 38 weeks pregnant with a girl and my baby dropped at 33 weeks. My hips,thighs---basically everything from my belly button down pains up. I'm just wondering if it's alright that she's dropped five weeks ago without me even being dialated..? I wanna hold her in my arms already too:/
- —Guest Mommy
41 weeks still pregnant
- This is my first baby and she dropped several weeks ago but im just now starting to dilate and i have tons of pelvic floor pressure praying i go into labor soon :/
- —Guest mommy2sese
- My baby was due this october 31 in now it is change till a weak r the weak after i going thru pains right now like sharp pains in i cant hardly walk r nun in she is down really really low in this is my first i am scared now should i call the doctor r wat help plz.
- —Guest nicole
I'm due in 3 days
- I'm getting pains on my right side and down low which really hurts. My doctor said that his head is in place but my cervix are still high and I'm not dilating at all. I feel all of your pains lol and I surely am done being pregnant. Ughhh is my only response because being this uncomfortable stinks!! Good luck all and hopefully he will want to come out and meet me, daddy, and his big brother soon :)
- —Guest MommyOf1ndAHalf
- My baby dropped right at 29 weeks, just a day after my doctor appointment. I noticed I suddenly had to go pee WAY more often than before, but didn't think too much about it. Then when several people commented that it looked like my belly had gotten lower, it finally occurred to me - "Oh, baby must have dropped!" Sure enough, the next morning I woke up with a lot of pain in my pelvis. It hurts to move and walk now. I was already carrying really low. Now I'm just worried about the baby coming too early! I'm eager to see him, but not this soon! I want him to be healthy. I called my doctor and she didn't seem too concerned though, just told me to watch for contractions, but that the baby dropping early is normal, as well as the pain I'm experiencing. I think my baby is just being impatient, haha. :) But he'll get here soon enough. Just hopefully when the time is right.
- —Guest Alyssa
my gynecologist might be wrong
- At 28 weeks he has been telling me my baby head as dropped. This gives me lots of concern but to the glory of God now am 35 weeks and I can't feel his head down yet but he is in the position he suppose to be. I thank God
- —Guest lollypop
- I am there with you ladies!! LOL!! I believe my little man has dropped because I woke up yesterday and I was actually able to breathe! It was a wonderful feeling not feeling like my lungs were being smashed!! I am just praying that he turns in time for deliver which I know he will in Jesus' name. Right now, it just hurts like crazy when I get up from sitting or laying down and when I walk. There's all this pressure and my hips just feel funny. They call me Sister Waddle at church because Oh my goodness, walking is not the same! LOL! All in all, I am just glad my little man is doing good and I am waiting for when he's ready to enter the world! Right now we're on his time, so I know he'll be ready!! This is my first baby and I'm sooooo excited!!!
39+4 not sure.
- I'm not sure if my babys head as dropped think might happened yday as was experienceing a lot of back ache, plus my tummy looks different, still tence, also I was having pressure down below as if my daughter was pushing down really hope she comes on her due date so fed up, I hope her head has dropped.
- —Guest nicky
- I'm 37 weeks prego my baby didn't drop yet and I'm having difficulty breathing
- —Guest guest first baby
- I am 35 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. I am nervous and have no clue about any of this. I think my baby has dropt but not for sure. My stomach.isnt touching my boobies. Have pain like crazy. Everywhere:back, side,stomach. Feels like my guts are coming out. I am in the bathroom all the time. Feels like i have to throw up,but it just want come out. What should i do.? Or what going on.? HELP!!!
- —Guest Michelle
- I have been waddling around from severe pelvic pain since week 28. Im almost 34 and a half weeks now and just started the hip/sciatic pain in bed about a week ago. I have to switch sides constantly. And braxton hicks have become more painful but i just don't feel like she will be here any time soon. Im sure i will make it another 3-4 weeks. Someone made a comment in earlier posts that its wrong for us all to wish our babys would be here soon and i think i speak for more than just myself when i say no i don't want her delivered before its completely safe, i just want the weeks to pass faster because some of the pains are unbearable and theres no way im going to take potentially harmful pain medication. Besides im very excited to hold my baby in my arms! :)
- —Guest jlj
32 weeks and 3 days
- I dropped 4 days ago and am trying to keep baby in longer..am dialated 2 cm and he is measuring 2 weeks bigger via u/s and having intense back pain..abdominal cramping and a cervix that hurts
- —Guest cindy
EverythIng in between
- I'm 34&1 day an I have been totally miserable for the last 4 weeks. For about a month now I have developed a hernia in the groin from the weight. I am not over weight this is just a low heavy baby apparently. At my 32 week ultrasound she was weighing 4 1/2 pounds (above average) so Sept 19th is my 36 w US and we have come to the decision when she hits 7.5 pounds she's out. Heart burn sometimes is so bad I feel it all the way through my chest so maybe it's indigestion. Water aggravates it. I always feel like my bladder is full but I can't pee barely anything! No infections either. BH aren't really painful just tight and I can't breath for 20-25 seconds. Leg cramps through the night. I feel her way at the bottom!!! And she moves and i feel it on my butt too. Last week my tail bone has been so painful. Now my lower back and waist are BURNING. I seriously just want to give up. This is my second baby. First was A DREAM. Not one pain or issue. :(
- —Guest Melissa
I AM 35 WEEKS
- I think the drop happened while I was sleeping. I woke this morning with sharp pain and pressure on my pubic bone. This is my first baby so when I noticed pain, I Googled it and found. Out that this happens to many women.
- —Guest Annette