- I'm 37 weeks prego my baby didn't drop yet and I'm having difficulty breathing
- —Guest guest first baby
- I am 35 weeks pregnant. This is my first pregnancy. I am nervous and have no clue about any of this. I think my baby has dropt but not for sure. My stomach.isnt touching my boobies. Have pain like crazy. Everywhere:back, side,stomach. Feels like my guts are coming out. I am in the bathroom all the time. Feels like i have to throw up,but it just want come out. What should i do.? Or what going on.? HELP!!!
- —Guest Michelle
- I have been waddling around from severe pelvic pain since week 28. Im almost 34 and a half weeks now and just started the hip/sciatic pain in bed about a week ago. I have to switch sides constantly. And braxton hicks have become more painful but i just don't feel like she will be here any time soon. Im sure i will make it another 3-4 weeks. Someone made a comment in earlier posts that its wrong for us all to wish our babys would be here soon and i think i speak for more than just myself when i say no i don't want her delivered before its completely safe, i just want the weeks to pass faster because some of the pains are unbearable and theres no way im going to take potentially harmful pain medication. Besides im very excited to hold my baby in my arms! :)
- —Guest jlj
32 weeks and 3 days
- I dropped 4 days ago and am trying to keep baby in longer..am dialated 2 cm and he is measuring 2 weeks bigger via u/s and having intense back pain..abdominal cramping and a cervix that hurts
- —Guest cindy
EverythIng in between
- I'm 34&1 day an I have been totally miserable for the last 4 weeks. For about a month now I have developed a hernia in the groin from the weight. I am not over weight this is just a low heavy baby apparently. At my 32 week ultrasound she was weighing 4 1/2 pounds (above average) so Sept 19th is my 36 w US and we have come to the decision when she hits 7.5 pounds she's out. Heart burn sometimes is so bad I feel it all the way through my chest so maybe it's indigestion. Water aggravates it. I always feel like my bladder is full but I can't pee barely anything! No infections either. BH aren't really painful just tight and I can't breath for 20-25 seconds. Leg cramps through the night. I feel her way at the bottom!!! And she moves and i feel it on my butt too. Last week my tail bone has been so painful. Now my lower back and waist are BURNING. I seriously just want to give up. This is my second baby. First was A DREAM. Not one pain or issue. :(
- —Guest Melissa
I AM 35 WEEKS
- I think the drop happened while I was sleeping. I woke this morning with sharp pain and pressure on my pubic bone. This is my first baby so when I noticed pain, I Googled it and found. Out that this happens to many women.
- —Guest Annette
aches and pains
- i am 34weeks pregnant its my 3rd pregnancy i have bad stitches down low now and then my hips ache my right leg up the top aches i think it cyatic nerve im out of breath can hardly bend down and im eating zantac like tic tacs for the horrific heart burn and they say pregnancy is wonderful i want it over with lol
- —Guest julie
- Im 27 Weeks 1cm and 50% affaced the doc said they can feel the babys head down now when I walk I feel lots of pressure
- —Guest babyface
- I am 38 weeks and my baby girl dropped at 32weeks. One night I had horrible hot flashes and night sweats with stabbing pain in my lower back and pelvis and couldnt sleep, I thought it was the horrible heat that night but when I woke up the next morning the baby had dropped into my pelvis and she has been there since. Its horribly uncomfortable and I am very miserable and I pray every day my water breaks so I can have my bladder size back. I just dont understand why this baby dropped into my pelvis so early if she is going to make me wait to until after my due date.
- —Guest nessa
- Didn't even know what 'the baby dropping' was until it happened. Was driving and felt a significant downward movement of my first little girl. Suddenly I could breathe and it felt amazing! But of course it put pressure on other things that were uncomfortable. Last night woke up to several painful contractions but they have slowed today. Baby is still moving a lot but it feels completely different - my ribs are getting a break! :) Left a message with my doctor to find out if he wants me to come in or wait another two weeks. Good luck to all the other expectant moms!
- —Guest KelsiV
30 weeks, something wrongg?***
- Im 30 weeks pregnant with a girl, my first child. And i've been experiencing alot of pelvic pain the last week or so and now the last two days i've barely felt her move. Makes me nervous. Im pretty sure its not normal.
- —Guest Breanna
- My back hurts and pelvic bones all day but my stomek looks the same what is going on lol
- —Guest Maggie
- Well im 34weeks today I went to hospital last Sunday got admitted in and stayed until Wednesday when I was in there my Doctor told me I was 1cm dialated and that my son has dropped.they gave me 2 shots of steroids to go ahead and mature his lungs incase hes born early and now I have to be on bedrest and pelvic rest until hes born and this is my first baby and they said give it 2 more weeks or less and he will be here they said he's way down there and the cramping pains and vagina pains are unreal
- —Guest April
36 weeks 5 days
- Dont think ive dropped yet. Everybody keeps tellin me im carryin really high. I swear i have lil feet lodged up under my right ribs. Cant get at a comfortable temp. Feel like imma die of heat stroke before long. Soo ready for this baby to get here. Dont get me wrong i want her to be healthy but i miss my toes! And i would LOVE to be able to wash my lower legs/feet without sitting down in the shower. For like the past week i keep completely losing feeling in my legs. Its like i have no bones in my legs. Peeing ALL the freaking time. And having this really weird tingle/tickle/pressure whilst peeing (not real sure how to explain it.) I even get it when not peeing. Then feelin like i have to poo and not being able too and it hurting to try. Im just ready for it to be OVER. Seriously i want her to be healthy but i have just about reached my limit. Goin to the ob thursday for appointment. Hoping for good news.
- —Guest linzey
- I'm 37 weeks, and my story is somewhat similar to the rest of u ladies, I have contraptions already but they are not close or strong enough for actuall labor. I pee alot at night and it gets so frustrating because every movement I make while getting up, my pelvis hurts so bad as I turnig and pulling up, even moving my legs. Yepp, it's awful. I talked with my OB about these issues and he wants me to hold off another week before he induces me.
- —Guest Jackie