- Ill be 34 weeks tomorrow. its boy he started dropping about 2 weeks ago. My belly hangs out a lil at the bottom of almost allof my shirts. Im starting to feel really sharp pains in my lower abdomen and my vagina. Hes a very active lil guy. Im not due till january 24th. I hope he isnt coming this early..
- —Guest Im 34 weeks
35 weeks and having lots of pain
- Im 35 weeks an my baby dropped 4 weeks ago.ive been having real bad back hip belly and leg pains my lil man is real active and im ready for him to come
- —Guest shun
- Hi I'm 32 weeks tomorrow and am finding it hard to get out the bath. Baby hasn't dropped propley but is head down just finding things really hard to do. Bending is a struggle. Breathing is really bad aswel. When will she come ???
- —Guest coles
- Im 28 weeks with my 4th baby. Ive carried very low through out my pregnancy with frequent braxton hicks contractions from about 12 weeks. Baby is very active as where my first 3 babies. Im a bit concerned tho due to the fact that my tummy has dropped significantly from about 24 weeeks and especially in the last 24th week. I can now fit a whole hand space between my breast and tummy. Been very concerned but trying to stay positive. Im a sales consultant but work half day, but my job intales standing for 4.5 hours straight. I decided to start my maternity leave only 2 weeks before my due date but been wondering weather i should take it sooner. Dont want my baby to come before time, its just too risky. Any advise...?
- —Guest Cathrin
- Im 33 wks and for a month I have been in consent pain I feel her kicking my hip bone I have to pre like evey 30 mins can't stand for more gs wants give out can't walk much hurts my pilvic bone and hips when ever I sit or lay on my back I wants scream cuz of the pain this is my 2nd I was not in this much pain with my first could my baby have dropped
- —Guest michelle
i dropped about 2 weeks ago im 37 weeks
- i have a lot of pressure down there. it does become very uncomfortable and painful at times like im carrying a 10 lb bowling ball. still not due for another 2 1/2 weeks.
- —Guest Jordan
- As of this morning I am 35wks, this is my 3rd child. I have never literally felt the pain of my 2boys "dropping" but this little girl I've had trouble from the start. So this dropping pain not only is my lowerback in horrible pain but my hips & vaginal area are too :( she's going to be my biggest baby of all I believe. Even though I am 5"1 85pds originally I've always vaginally delivered my oldest 2 were over 7pds so will see I hope she's here before christmas eve!!!
- —Guest t
- I am 26 1/2 weeks. Last night got up to go to the bathroom and when I did I felt my boy literally drop. I thought he must have been sleeping really hard. He was so mad started kicking and punching. I was worried but felt him moving normally but this evening I noticed that above where my bump use to start it is now flat. It was a strange feeling just wondering if anyone else has had this.
- —Guest Net
oh the presure
- 31 weeks now with 4th baby and feels like I have to pee and I'm carrying super low and avry one tells me how low I am now 31 weeks I'm happy but isent it kinda erly?
- —Guest shanah
31 weeks prego!
- I'm 31 weeks today and I'm scared I won't know when he drops.. This whole pregnancy I've been carrying extremely low. A fellow friend who is only 2 days more pregnant than me just had her son drop. I haven't had any crazy pregnancy symptoms like most people. In fact I wouldn't have known I was prego if I hadn't missed my period. I haven't had any pains other than him on sciatic nerve.. I'm obviously very pregnant now but he is always been so low.. Well guess we will see what happens!
- —Guest Myranda
- I Am 20 Weeks And My Baby Zaya Has Decended Into My Cervix Already So I Have To Keep The Lifting Light And Stay Off My Feet
- —Guest PreggieSpice
- I am 1 week and 2 days away from my due date. Went to bed last night with my little man sitting high in my tummy, woke up this morning and he dropped a lot! It's nice to breathe normal again!! :)
- —Guest Angela
- My little dude started dropping about 2 days ago, now my hips are super wide and acompanied my stabbing pains in my bits, got midwife on friday and need to bring it up as my family has a history of preterm labour!
- —Guest Kirsty F
Dropped @ 31weeks
- I had no clue my baby girl had dropped intell I seen my dr. I went into preterm labor at 29 weeks and was dilated to 1cm and softened. I was put on bedrest. This week I'm 32 and I'm feeling prusher and lots of pain in my vagina :/ this is my first child. After going into preterm labor I'm so scared my baby only weights about 4 pounds and it's way to earlie
- —Guest Kristin
- I worked 8 hours yesterday & could not wait to get home & lay down, but by the time I did I felt like I was dying! Pretty sure this little boy has dropped, all night have had cramps, along with the most horrible bone on bone pains in my hip & pelvic area! His hiccups felt like they were coming out of my vagina, pee constantly & I can feel it in my butt when he moves now. It even hurts when I stay still :/
- —Guest kara