dropped at 32 weeks
- He dropped at week 32 nd am carrying so low now, I cnt wait to meet him :)
- —Guest kayla
im 38 weeks
- my baby drop 35 weeks ago I cnt wait to hold hm with my gentle hands!
- —Guest kitty
Why when under 38 weeks...
- Wanting my bub to come now and i am 37 weeks, doctors were looking at inducing me as i got a rare skin condition called puppps and it drives you insane you cannot scratch enough. Nothing and i mean nothing works! I tried everything! The only thing that has helped a little was an oral steroid which i was a little hesitant to take but at that point would try ANYTHING. I wasnt sleeping my anxiety and stress levels were through the roof. I didnt leave the house because i had these big welt like rash. I became depressed and wasnt even looking forward to having him anymore i just wanted him out.
- —Guest Amber
im 36weeks pregnant
- im 36 weeks pregnant my baby move fast before last few months ago..bdvif i rub she responce.but now even i rub play song she did not responce nd my ultrasound she was in breech position..my doctor said im gonna be a c-section..my two child is normal delevery..alot of change right niw ifeel most hurt than before...idont know if this is a dign of labor...
- —Guest marygrace
- I find it harder to lay down I'm caring her so low it hurts to lift my feet to put in my clothes and shoes and little thing I urine every 5 min hips hurts even when I'm trying to sleep from side to side I find it harder with my 2 baby girl than my first baby girl it's rough but I can't wait till she come 53 days is long to me
- —Guest Gina
35 weeks pregnant
- im 35 weeks pregy and ifeel something change the last few weeks my baby move fast but now she move bad not like before that fast now so slow..nd sometimes if she move my left side hurt..nd i wake up this morning my leg hurt feels like i walk all night my hips hurt...idont know what to do ..mstly if i rub my tummy my baby responce before but now she did not ..
- —Guest grace
first time mommy
- How do u knw when ur bby droped ?? Im 33w n 4d n i been feeling like ima start my period i been having so much pressure dwn there for 2 weeks ..im so clueless
- —Guest tina
- i'm almost in my 39th weeks of pregnancy, I know 4 sure dat my baby has dropped, i fil lik 2 pee evrytime, as if my baby's hed is pushing down d urine lol. I can't wait 2 carry my first baby.
- —Guest sylvia
- i got told my baby dropped last week 36 weeks i have a lot of pubic pain like hot knives and a constant pain in my right side like the baby is on a nerve
- —Guest angie
34 weeks today
- I lost my plug dead on a wk. Ago. And I'm having lots of pain in my pelvis shooting pain up my legs hips 2 I can't move went in bed it takes me all tym. To get up. I had 2 children last year and I got a 3 yr. Old 2. My doctor sed the baby head down but not if u no wat I mean my pain bin there for weeks does any 1 no wat it is ???????
- —Guest kirsty
34 weeks and dropped
- 34 weeks and 3 days baby dropped... alot of hip pain and alot of pressure stomach has alot of room at the top... thats how i knew he dropped
- —Guest Princess B
- My Ella's been in upside down position for at least a week and her head dropped when I was walking the dog. I then felt a hardening of my uterus for about 3 1/2 hours. I got to the hospital, took my pants off which felt tighter because of the lwer position shes in, and immediately the hardening stopped. I am praying that she stays in as long as possible. The doctor said its normal to drop around this time but boy was it uncomfortable. Tons of pressure in pelvic area. Have a very religious friend who said a prayer with her hand over my pelvic area requesting that the baby move back up a little and low and behold, when I stood up the pelvic pressure was gone. She dropped a little more again in my sleep last night but not too bad. My wish is for this little girl to come out when she needs to and to have her health :0)
- —Guest Michelle
- I m 33wks preg with my 2nd . I feel so much discomfort that I hurts when I walk or raise my legs in anyway.
- —Guest dunny
pelvis pain n dropping of my baby.
- Im am 27 wish. N this is my fourth child. I feel like everything going to fall all out. My pelvis bone b n so much pain. I cnt sleep cause my lower back aces. Cant sleep on my side my legs hurts. Whean I walk it hurts. Just dnt no what to do.
- —Guest crystal
35 weeks pregnant
- My baby dropped at 30 weeks but I have to pee now every 10min and every time a good amount of pee comes out my baby is constantly pushing on my bladder see like right now got to go chow
- —Guest cc