- I am 29weeks and 5days at my 21 week check up the doctor told me my son was head down in the birthing position and if I had any contractions to go straight up there. I have been getting bh contractions since I was 18weeks along. Three days ago I had to gushes of water run down my legs I called the midwife and she said sounds like my water has broken i went up there but turns out they didn't and since then I have been getting bad lower back pain sore ribs nausea and sore stomach aswell as a pain down there I feel like I need to pee and it stings altho when I go to I don't actually need to pee. This is my first child it is all new to me. Dose anyone know what's going on? Thanks
- —Guest Alexia
That's why my hips have been killing me!
- The past few nights I've been noticing a ton of pain in my hips and my lower back and it's so hard to sleep comfortably. I've had it pretty easy throughout the entire pregnancy, but not anymore I guess! I'm 32 weeks. Can't wait for the little one to come out and meet everybody.
- —Guest Athena
What can I do
- I am 36weeks and 3days pregnant for the last 5days my baby girl is not moving like she used to and I am so worried my dr told me she don't have a lot room left
- —Guest Ny
30 weeks pregnant
- Last week i was 29 weeks. And was put in the hospital due to contractions. The last day before i got discharged my dr had said that my baby is head down and has dropped. Im also 1 cm diliated and 50% effaced. Which concerns me alot cause this is my first child.
- —Guest Dresha
- Im having pain in my side and my stomach been dropped two weeks ago have a doc appointment tomorrow ill see what my doctor say about my pain
- —Guest jessica
So it's not just me...
- I remember both of my babies dropping earlier in my previous pregnancies, but I'm at 36 weeks now and baby is still very high. Came on here to see if that's the "norm" and apparently it is! Looks like the heartburn will continue, but at least I can still walk!
- —Guest KC
- My son has been in there cutting up a rug i have to use the bathroom every 30 mins.. cant wait to meet you.
- —Guest Samantha
In labor or not?
- I am 42 weeks 3 days pregnant with my first baby and having cramp like feeling in my stomach and a pain coming through my rectum it comes and goes, does this mean i am in labor? But my belly is still up just under breast.
- —Guest Cpla
- I am 32.5 weeks and my baby boy dropped a few days ago I've been so uncomfortable since ! The sharp pains and the low back pain but no significant rhythm to there occurrence. I am hoping he comes out soon I work full time as an LNA and it era hard to move with the pains! But the only good thing Is I have my ribs and my oxygen back! He is so low I want him healthy but I want him out !!!!
- —Guest Amanda
35 weeks 3 days
- I believe my little girl dropped a couple of days ago. It is harder and harder to lift my feet without pain and I feel like I need to hold my lower abdomen and hooha, to keep them from pulling me down or falling out. My whole pelvic region hurts when I try to roll over or crawl into bed. On the upside I can breath now. The upper half of me feels so much better other than the constant heartburn but I am told that is because of her full head of hair. I know I am only 35 weeks but I want her to come so bad now just so I can have relief. And kiss her little face! :D
- —Guest Nivy's Mommy
Dropped at 34 weeks
- Lol my lil girl dropped a few nights ago, it was very painful. Sure I can breathe better but now I have to pee more, I have horrible cramps in my back and pelvic area and I'm nauseous nearly 100% of the time. Sucks lol
- —Guest JessJones42
37 weeks 5 days
- My doctor said my uterus is tense but not tender and my baby is in cephalic position but not engaged yet. And the worst part is there is an increase in amniotic fluid all of a sudden.Can anybody tell me what it means? I am a 1st time mom.
- —Guest Sandhya
- Im 40 weeks and having intense pelvic pain and my husband has to help me o ff the couch sometimes and its uncomfortable to sleep
- —Guest 40 weeks
- 38 wks pregnant...The 10 ways I've been able to tell that my baby has dropped. 1- lots of pelvic pressure 2- he is now kicking into my ribs a lot more lately 3- infrequent sharp stabbing pains in vaginal area 4- when he has the hiccups I feel it way down low now 5- underwear and clothes fit differently 6- my torso looks much longer in the mirror, I can see a bigger gap I between breasts and belly bump 7- the biggest indicator is that I suffered with extremely bad sciatic pain. I had to see a chiropractor every 4 days to even be able to walk, since the shift the pain has greatly reduced and its almost gone (now there is a different pressure pain in my pelvic region, but not near as bad as him sitting on my sciatic nerves) 8- I read that if you have hemroids sorry if this is tmi, once your baby drops you will feel them or they will become uncomfortable. 9- once baby dropped sorry if tmi i have had bouts of diarrhea and loose stool 10-other people have noticed that the baby is dropping
- —Guest Anita
- I am 35 weeks, first time mom and I think I felt her drop. Was driving and suddenly i felt so much pressure in lower pelvic area and she was moving quite a bit. I am not sure if that sensation is " dropping" but it sure felt like she got lower.
- —Guest JJ