- My Ella's been in upside down position for at least a week and her head dropped when I was walking the dog. I then felt a hardening of my uterus for about 3 1/2 hours. I got to the hospital, took my pants off which felt tighter because of the lwer position shes in, and immediately the hardening stopped. I am praying that she stays in as long as possible. The doctor said its normal to drop around this time but boy was it uncomfortable. Tons of pressure in pelvic area. Have a very religious friend who said a prayer with her hand over my pelvic area requesting that the baby move back up a little and low and behold, when I stood up the pelvic pressure was gone. She dropped a little more again in my sleep last night but not too bad. My wish is for this little girl to come out when she needs to and to have her health :0)
- —Guest Michelle
- I m 33wks preg with my 2nd . I feel so much discomfort that I hurts when I walk or raise my legs in anyway.
- —Guest dunny
pelvis pain n dropping of my baby.
- Im am 27 wish. N this is my fourth child. I feel like everything going to fall all out. My pelvis bone b n so much pain. I cnt sleep cause my lower back aces. Cant sleep on my side my legs hurts. Whean I walk it hurts. Just dnt no what to do.
- —Guest crystal
35 weeks pregnant
- My baby dropped at 30 weeks but I have to pee now every 10min and every time a good amount of pee comes out my baby is constantly pushing on my bladder see like right now got to go chow
- —Guest cc
- I'm looking this up because I'm hoping for labor to begin soon. It's not wrong to wish this, it's actually more dangerous for a baby to be overdue than come a couple weeks early. (Amniotic fluid can get too low, placenta loses health, etc.) My firstborn had to go straight to NICU when born at 39 weeks because of meconium aspiration syndrome, something unlikely to occur in a baby born earlier.
- —Guest sethsfairy
- My baby has finally dropped today.. He's in the cephalic position last ultrasound.. I feel him move so low now! It feels like my waters are gonna burst! I can't wait to meet this active little boy!
- —Guest Desiree
32 weeksim scared
- My baby has droped loads getting lots bavk ache lot pressure down below baby head is engade can i go into early labour
- —Guest lisa
first time mom
- I'm 34 weeks and 4 days. I felt her drop almost a week ago. My lower back hurts so bad and every so oftin I get preshur down their like she's about to fall out. Today it felt like she was trying to claw her way out. I'm always on my feet at work and that's when the preshur gets realy bad. I went to the docs today and her heart was very low. And she loves to kick my ribs witch realy hurts. But ill tell u one thing I can breath sooo much better. Can't wait for my first baby to come.
- —Guest deb
I am in pain now!
- This is my third pregnancy and man does my pelvic bone hurt! Any kind of way I move I hurt. I am absolutely going to try the rice sock!
- —Guest Liz
- I'm 32 weeks pregnant and its my first pregnancy not sure what people mean by the head dropping but I have felt lots of pressure and feeling it for a long time too sometimes hours, I'm having braxton hicks but I'm also getting pains in my lower back on my left hand side but my pubic bone is very tender and hurts when I touch it can anybody help me?
- —Guest gibson
- Im 35 weeks and 3 days...i can't sleep at all.I have severe pains on my right side of the tummy.And i think its the most painful i've experienced.Sleeping on one side is a mission and a half.Just wish baby could come now..
- —Guest Retha
Don't blame the baby
- At the end of the day pregnancy is a beautiful thing also exhausting at times painful but wanting baby out b4 it's time is just u being impatient I'm currently 35 weeks along and had enough of being so uncomfortable but I know it will be so worth the wait /paid/exhaustion in the end be patient we are women born to do this congrats to all u new mummy's and good look xx
- —Guest Char
- I work in the shipping department and I'm on my feet for 5hrs a day but yet and still my hip kills me!! Can someone please tell me what's the deal??
- —Guest monique
pelvic girdle pain
- The pain u feel is pelvic girdle pain because the baby is low. I didn't know about it till a few weeks back
- —Guest guest sherri
- Im 32 weeks almost 33 and I am feeling like some period like cramping right below my belly button also just started having to pee every 5 minutes and I feel so bloated so I cant really eat much is this normal or is my baby dropping im a ftm and have been on bedrest since 28 weeks for preterm labor