- I just did the test and it foamed up and overflowed, then settled and is a light light yellow... What does that mean
- —Guest Book
Hoping for a little girl
- Ok so i heard about the test!! I've just tried it and my results were a bright orange color---which means I'm having a girl.!! Guess I'll find out if it really works when I get my ultra sound in four weeks.!!
- —Guest Kisha
I don't know...
- I just did mines today and the color didn't change. I guess some say its a girl being that it didn't change colors. I don't know what am having as I am 2 months....
- —Guest redd money
Hope it is correct!
- I tried this with some friends, I have heard from several people that it worked for them, it turned bright green, hopefully that means girl! I already have two boys! Third times the charm! (Hopefully)
- —Guest Krysta
- I used clear liquid drano. And it turned yellow to a yellow brown. Please help what does the color mean?
- —Guest Brittney
- I took the crystal drano test today...it turned a yellow/brownish-green. With teal foam at the top. What does that mean? Help! I have 3 boys now...and dying for my lil princess!
- —Guest Rachel
It turned brown
- I thought my friend was crazy when she told me about this test. It worked on all of her friends none with a false girl/boy outcome it says mine is a boy by turning a dark brown immediately I am 20 wks at the moment and i find out today the results of the ultrasound. I already have a girl I'd love another but a boy would be awsome too!! I just dont know much about being a tom boy anymore I guess between him and his father I'll llearn LOL I will be back on later to give final results :)
- —Guest Ash
- My son is 2 and a half now but when I was pregnant with him I took the test and it turned a mucky brown color which IS indicating a boy.....my friend did it when she was pregnant and hers stayed pretty clear and light which is indicating a girl....and she has a little girl now! So I really think it works....
- —Guest Chels
- Name of a test you can buy at drugstores now is "Intelligender" which showed brown which indicates a boy. It's a boy!!! Yellow indicates girl. We just did a draino test on another mom-to-be and it shows yellow or amber. Is the Intelligender Test used with same chemical as Draino? Can't wait to get an ultrasound to see if it definitely is a girl. We are so excited for either one!
- —Guest SusieQ
- I did it years ago and it turned brown, I had a girl, my friend did it and it turned blue, she had a boy. We just did it again today so we'll see how accurate this is. I had 100% accuracy so far. Will repost after baby is born for the 3rd test.
- —Guest Lynda
Twice the fun!
- I took the test at 7 weeks, before my 1st OB/Gyn appt. Followed the instructions to the T (or should I say P). Half of the crystals turned brown immediately - the other half turned greenish blue! We laughed & dismissed the results. I just found out I'm having TWINS! One girl, one boy! I'd say it worked! Lol!
- —Guest Elisabeth Truat
Do I have the colors right?
- I've taken it twice once it was yellow and once it was dark brown (muddy looking) and green....I thought yellow/orange was for girl and the other was for a boy can some one clarify the reading for me?
- —Guest Jen
I will find out soon!
- I did not stir mine because there was like five of us pregnant and we all took it and so far it worked I find out next month but all the others worked!!!
- —Guest primm
- I did the test and after 15 seconds it looked light dirty yellow then proceeded to turn light brown/yellow maybe a bit greeny yellow. There didn't seem to be a definate color. What do you think it will be? I've heard that blue/ brown is a boy and if it stays the same or turns pinky orange it's a girl... Help.
- —Guest Not sure!
It has worked on my family for 30 yrs.
- I have 8 Granddaughters, all was told at 4 mo. And I am getting ready to do one on for another Drano test, if its a brownish-pink, it's a girl and if it comes out a black/blue color, it's a boy. I will let you know on Friday what the test said...
- —Guest Yes it can!!!!!