hasnt worked for me
- I tried 3 tsp of castor oil last nite almost 24 hrs ago n cramped so bad in my back n stomach thought i was for sure in labor im 37 1/2 wks so im ready to hold my baby finally! But i dnt think il try it again i was miserable!
- —Guest tj
- My Doctor told me if I went a week over I could take 2 tablespoons of castor oil and have a hot bath I didn't have labor pains I had cramps I took 6 tables CO over the weekend and several hot baths went to hospital at 7.0 pm and my 8 lb 2 oz son was born at 9.20 pm the Doctor said it was the best primary birth he had ever attended. He didn't know what I'd done.
- —Guest Eileen
tried castor oil last nite
- Hello there lady's I am 38.2 weeks preggo and I took 2ozs of castor oit with apple juice at 9pm and its almost 7 am and I just had my first bowel movement no pains yet just a little back pain do u guys think its working and ya I am 4 cm dialated 50 percent effaced please any advice to get things rollin
- —Guest becky
- I also have been trying it. Not sure if I don't take enough or what. I've had two shot glasses every day this week in the evening all I get is the runs and tummy cramps ??? Do I need to take more
- —Guest Am
- Tried it 37weeks 3 days. Took 2 tbsp with OJ at 5pm yesterday. At 730pm started contraction 2 mins apart. Timed them for 2 hours. Went in. Spent 2 hours at 2 mins apart. 2 cm dilated 20% effaced. And then the contractions started to get sporadic and we were sent home and then they stopped completly. Trying it again today.
- —Guest summer
not for everyone
- I took it w/ my 1st son and it worked..im now 36 weeks w/ my 2nd son and its not working at all :( so it all depends
- —Guest jahmari&ja'ky mommy
- Well i am 37+5 weeks and i took a 20 ml dose 2 days ago.had no diarrhea just lots of braxton hicks very uncomfertable.i will probably take it again a week bfor my due date.sex is a good option too but some daddies dnt stick around
- —Guest Khanyie
Did not work !!!
- Been taking it for the past 3 days a lil bit of contractions n nothing more... Smh ...
- —Guest Tijuana
I did it 3 times
- I drank the whole bottle and then chased with a drink I was in labour in a few hours :) For me a few tbs don't work
- —Guest Jenny
- I had been walking all day. I tried castor oil today at 745pm. I then took a hot bath, and walking again afterwards. I laid down around 11pm with some slight back pain and slight cramping in my abdomen. I've been tossing and turning all night with these pains every 10-15 min and the pain has gotten stronger from when I laid down. Hopefully its me going in labor.
- —Guest Tiana
I'm 41weeks and 3days pregnant
- I took 20ml castoroil and went to toilet with runny stomach and hour after another 2tbs and I was vomitting but no contractions nothing
- —Guest marjory
- I've tired it all week didn't work.watt can i do? Please help need answers
- —Guest shakera mother of three
38 +2 days
- With my son I went to 41 1/2 weeks until I finally had to be induced unfortunately sex and walking doesn't do much for me. 4 months after I had my boy I am now 38 +2 days pregnant with my girl. I've been using EPO but I find it way to messy lol, tried a swig or two last night of CO and didn't get sick or any BM I had some BH and more fetal movement ( she hasn't been moving as much) , so now I will try again but do the 2 tblsp worth of it. Hopefully it works!
- —Guest Baby mama
- I took it on three separate occasions... once at 38 weeks, once at 40w1d, and two doses at 40w4d... The first two times I had contractions but they went away without the ugly side effects althought I felt nauseous. I went to get checked with the second time and although I had dilated 1cm and was having mild cramps they sent me home thinking i was in early labor. The contractions subsided after a few hours. The third time I got diarrhea and cramping for hours with contractions on too and afterwards but I made myself goto sleep and when I woke up they had went away. I was very worried about dehydration bc even thou I drank alot of water Inseemed to pee and poop it out immediately. I am 40w5d today and I am disapointed and do not recommend it. I have accepted she will come when she is ready - which is for the best.
- —Guest Sheena
castor oil idk
- I haven't tried castor oil but i know some friends did.. it worked on all them
- —Guest ms. brittany