From the article: How to Have a Girl
Many couples are taking matters into their own hands when it comes to choosing the sex of their baby. Couples wishing to have a baby girl have lots of things that they can try to help influence the odds of drawing the XX genetics that belong to a girl. So what did you do in trying to get pregnant with a girl? Do you have a special sexual position? Do you time your ovulation? Do you recommend an orgasm? Share Your Experience
I want baby boy
- I have two daughter and I am pregnant now. My period was 21 march.i have sex 3 and 6 march.I want baby boy, is it possible?
- —Guest Shanthi
Want to have babe girl
- I had a lovely son he is now 45 month old but now me and my husband ,ready want to try to get another one and we very want a girl so what can we do ? Could you advice me thank you very much xxxxx
- —Guest Ladda hassall
Trying for a girl
- Me and my husband love our two boys to the moon and back but we are both really wanting a girl. We had intercourse three days before ovulation then stopped. We didn't have intercourse again until almost two days after ovulation. Hoping i become pregnant with a girl.
- —Guest Tiffany
I would love a little girl
- My partner and i have 5 boys and 1 girl between us he has 1 girl from 1st and 2boys from 2nd and 3boys wit me i come from a family of just 3 sisters so i miss girls stuff alot im in 2 minds about weather 2 try again or not because i really want a little girl so any tips welcome
- —Guest Carol leonard
i want a baby girl now i am pregnant
- i want a baby girl but i am now pregnant.but i had a big confusion it may be a boy baby.please give me an idea to know what baby it was
- —Guest honey
how can i get a baby girl
- still looking for advice. i hve three boy now i am trying to have a baby girl, i want some advice on how to get her. i have tried many thing as i read them on interned and dc's advice but i couldn't.
- —Guest Rauna
Mommy of 5 boys
- Well this actually works! I have 7 kids now! 5 being boys and 2 being girls! Soo glad I am going to go for another one!
- —Guest Mommy Natalia
We did it
- I have 2 sons and 1 doughter. after I got the two sons I was interested to get ababy girl and I got an information from my friend , it was after period try the first ovulation time and don't get orgasm . it means if yr period started at the 1 st day of the month do sex at 11, 12 and 13 maximum . I was lucky I did it once and got baby girl.
- —Guest mary
I really want a baby girl
- I really want 2 get pregnant with a baby girl I already have 2 amazing boys an now I av had a coil in for 13months I have now had it taken out so I can try for a girl but when I have had the coil in I've had no periods but now its out I have now started my period again has any1 got any advice and I did have sex a day or 2 before I started my period is that a good thing :)
- —Guest toni
want a girl!!!!
- I have three boys. After my last one turned 9 months he got a vasectomy. I didn't want to but he really did. After two samples comeing back still fertile and waiting five months. Dr says we have new sperm. So it didn't work. There is a 0.1 percent chance of it not working. I think were going to wait to do surgery again. Maybe ttc a little girl. (I think its a sign). We will use the methods. Fingers crossed.
- —Guest Kim
not just 50/50
- I realy dont think it just 50/50. I belive you can tip the odds if you sway, theres a realy good form on the net called ingender form, they cover evefy thing you need to help you sway for the desired gender et. I have spoken to lots of woman on this subject as a mum of 4 boys i would lv to give swaying a go as i never had the chance. I have heard woman who have seen a gender specalist, a lady a once met did just that here doc refured her, her abd her husband had to pay for gis help, but they got a girl after 4 sons the doctor gave them 98% chance thaf it would be a girl and they were that confident they said they will do it again for another girl. And cleaver woman get girls they study hard no there bodeys well and go for it. Iv heard heat favs girls cold for boys, heard coupels who have conceved there girls in hot baths. Good luke and resurch find the best method for you and who knows with i good sway and faith we can all make our hearts desires come to life. ;-)
- —Guest Olivia next
4 boys praying for a girl this time
- I have 4 boys and pregnant with my 5th I find out September 4th what i'm having and i'm praying for a girl this time since it's my last I want a little girl so bad and now the doctor has my hopes up for one because he said it could be a girl because of the heartbeat which is around 150 or higher he said i want to be excited because i've always wanted a girl but then again I don't I love my child no matter what gender as long as it's healthy. I just want a girl so bad. I had sex 2 days before I ovulated as well as no orgasm as what I was told to do I really hope it worked.
- —Guest Tasha
mom of 4 boys, wanting a girl
- Between my husband and I we have 4 boys, (1 Mine and 3 his) I was told somewhere that after 2 consecutive babies of the same sex your chances of having the opposite diminish by 60%(something like that). I know that the male is what determines the sex of the baby but is this theory true? We are really wanting a daughter but dont want to chance having yet another boy. 4 is plenty to handle!! If any one has ANY ideas, tips, or if there are Doctors that you can go to to make sure that you have a gender specific child that would be great info!!! Thanks all
- —Guest mommyof4boys
Elusive baby girl
- I read some where that baby girls in general are a little more hardier and are more likely to survive in a harsher climate if food is scarce, so when you diet and eat less you are more likely to conceive a girl because your body thinks it is starving. This is proving very difficult for me as I love my food! Still it doesn't explain how Victoria Beckham has had so many boys tho lol ;) joking aside I have tried everything not only has it resulted in no girl but also no baby! So I have decided to just relax about the whole thing and let nature do its thing. My son really wants a bro anyway and ultimately it is him who will have the long term relationship with his sibling a long time after I am gone. A baby is a blessing what ever the sex it is an extension of you and the bond between mother and child is an amazing thing whatever. It lasts a life time I am so grateful for being given this chance to love, nurture and adore my wonderful son some of us don't ever get the chance to be mums at
- —Guest Sookie1000
- This method does not work! We tried for a girl according to the rules and got...a 2nd boy. It's 50/50 and whatever sperm gets there first wins. Save yourself the disappointment and just enjoy trying without trying to time it!
- —Guest 2 boys
1-15 of 48Next