From the article: Finding Out the Sex of Baby Together
Sure, you could march into an ultrasound room and hear the answer with your pants down, surrounded by strangers with a lot of hot goo on your belly, but you could also do something special. What's your special story? Romantic dinner? The beach? Surprise envelope at a dessert? Share Your Story
- I to took the gender test it said that I would be carrying a little girl, over joyed, I prayed so many nights now I am 10 wks 6dys, I have a 13 yr old and a 9 both boys (predicted by my grandmother) a miscarriage last march This pregnacy has been so bad sickness absent fht
- —Guest China
Hoping for a girl!!
- I have two boys ages 4&3. My husband and I want a little girl. I went in for a check up at 11 weeks. N the HR was 157. My Doc said well I think that's a girl. 99%. He jokes a lot but reminded me that my boys HR were 135-140. Few days later I went to the ER. HR was 160. I'm 14 and a few days now. The day I hit 17 weeks is my next visit. April 22. It's April 4 today. I'm praying the baby reveals this mystery n it's an positive for a girl. If its a boy ill be a tad bit sad but will get over it n enjoy my health baby and me stay the only girl in the house. But man I hope it's a girl. N I hope that at 17 weeks ill be able to find out
- —Guest Anabel
its a boy or girl?
- my babies heart rate was 155 at 16 weeks.now my babies heart rate is 130 at 28 weeks
- —Guest guest julz
- My wife is now 8 mounth pregnent .i am expecting boy baby .in chinese calender its girl. Some one can help me to find out perfect.
- —Guest sajith
- WhEn I was 3mnths pregnant I saw a snake in my room nd jst told myself dat its a boy y bcoz a boy its brave so I ws by dat tym nd nw went 2scan lst wk its a boy m happy my husband nd I alwys wntd a boy even b4 I concerlved alwys syd we gna hv a bby boy
- —Guest angelo
Boy or girl?
- My husbands side is all boys, mine is all girls. So either way I will be happy. Ive done all the gender predictions, im 20 weeks and in less than 2 weeks Ill find out. I want a girl, but im excited! I feel he/she move all the time and i have everyone making bets on what the gender is! I don't want to wait any longer :/
- —Guest Audrey
hoping for a boy
- With my first baby I thru up EVERY single day between 8 and 10am. After that tho I felt great! This time I'm 29 and have been sick ALL the time and absolutely exhausted! My first was a beautiful girl. I find out the sex of this 1 in 10 days. I'm hoping for a boy but a healthy happy baby will do just fine!!
- —Guest bedmond
- My baby's heart rate is 160 , i'm 11 weeks and two days. i'm hoping and praying it's a girl.
- —Guest I hope it's a girl
Finally a girl?!!
- I am expecting my 3rd child and I already have 2 boys. Every Chinese predictor test u take says a girl, I feel tired all day, sick all day, no appetite, face breaking out like crazy... Prayin it's a girl!!!
- —Guest Nikki
- I found out the sex of my baby at 13wks 3 days and it was a boy. I have 4 boys and there heartbeat was always over 160 . I'm pregnant with baby #5 I've had two ultrasounds and baby's heartbeat both times were 140 and 142 so I'm hoping this one is a girl
- —Guest Paige
want to know sex
- Can any body tell me how to determine sex for a 12 week baby
- —Guest biru
- I think you are in the minority or just maybe most men don't say it even if they think it perhaps they should do because I think pregnant women can sometimes feel unattractive, unsexy and whale-like which can put them off sex
- —Guest YUBtIhywx
After 9mnths was good to have a surprise
- Not knowing the sex was the only thing that kept me going through labor, I just focused on the fact that I would soon know and it was wonderful. My friend knew the sex of her baby and it kind of took the fun away if that makes sense. My friends did a lovely baby shower for me and we played games and everybody wrote int eh book what they thought I would have and it really made it even more exciting. Having said that I would have been tempted second time around but they don't tell us at our hospital. I can see the benefits of knowing as well.
My wife did not wait
- I'm working in Germany. My wife had her 5 month scan today. She was meant to conceal the gender in a envelope. I'm back in the uk next week, she promised me she'd wait for me before she opened it. But she opened it already. I'm so hurt!
- —Guest Nooac
boy or girl
- i had ultrasound in 14 weeks., doctor said it's a boy., and he showed everything., now im in 26 and the same said it's a girl...we are little dissapointed...
- —Guest soso
1-15 of 127Next