From the article: Finding Out the Sex of Baby Together
Sure, you could march into an ultrasound room and hear the answer with your pants down, surrounded by strangers with a lot of hot goo on your belly, but you could also do something special. What's your special story? Romantic dinner? The beach? Surprise envelope at a dessert? Share Your Story
- I'm 19weeks pregnant and the baby heart rate is 151 is it normal? And it's a boy or girl?
- —Guest Momma2be
- Need some help. Had a ultrasound the tech said she saw 3 lines then 2 lines but only one baby. But she goes on to say its a girl. I am at the point I have no clue what I am having. Has this happened to anyone else
- —Guest tye
my baby girl or boy
- I am 25weeks pregnant, my baby heart rate is 140bpm then my baby girl or boy
- —Guest sirisha
- I am 16 weeks now and I found out at 13 weeks I am having a boy. The ultrasound tech said it was really obvious. I was super surprised how early we found out because usually you have to wait till week 20 or so. I'm kind of upset about it, already have a 2 and 3 year old boy.
- —Guest Dakota
ti's chance to a boy
- now i m 7th month mean 26th week cmplted heart beat is 143 if 140 above mean it's be a baby girl i listned there chance to b a boy baby
- —Guest suvarna nareendra
Finding out she is a girl!
- My husband and I wanted to know the gender but ,because of work, at my 18 week ultrasound appointment, he wouldn't be able to make it. I had my mom come and have the tech only tell her. Then I gave her pink and blue markers that I bought and she was to draw a pink or blue heart on he plain onesie I bought. She then wrapped it up for us in pretty blue and pink tissue paper in a gift bag for us to open together when he got home. It was adorable to open and see the pink heart and "Daddy's Girl!" written on the tiny onesie
- —Guest Csobski
hoping a baby boy
- I have a 22 week & my baby heart beat is 147 but she can t tell me she say your baby position is not good ..
- —Guest nado
ultrasound at 16 weeks
- It was a baby girl her hearbeat was 151 bpm and am pregnant again at 16 weeks today could not see the sex of the baby the cord is between the legs hope to see in 4 weeks time
- —Guest nienie
pregnancies are different
- I guess its true that pregnancy do differ. I have been all things other people say about having boy or girl mist but for my surprise, my boys were different at all. When l had the second one l even strongly thought l was having a girl. Both boys l was very sick vomited day one til birth opposite to what people say about boys, craving we totally different too.
- —Guest lona
- My baby start kick @4mths i think is a boy bcoz it kicks always my first born she girl she was not kik lyk ths
- —Guest Yvonne
- I was in the hospital for a scan the heartbeat of my baby is 142 and the doctor told me it a boy and am 22weeks and 3day and they said 140 above is a girl pls help
- —Guest ugwuoke vivian
16 weeks 4 days
- am 16 weeks and wish to know the sex of the baby bt i dnt want dffrnt answers every time so i want to wait up to 28 weeks, hope i will be patient enuf to wait
- —Guest nanah
hoping for a boy
- i have one boy of 2.5 years this time i wanted a boy but doctor told me at 20 weeks may be its a girl ... i really wanted a boy ..is it possible that at 24 weeks doctor can be wrong and i have a boy ??
- —Guest sana
- I to took the gender test it said that I would be carrying a little girl, over joyed, I prayed so many nights now I am 10 wks 6dys, I have a 13 yr old and a 9 both boys (predicted by my grandmother) a miscarriage last march This pregnacy has been so bad sickness absent fht
- —Guest China
Its a Girl!
- I found out at 15wks that I am having a girl! She will be my first and I am super excited. Her heart rate has been un the 140s so I definately dont believe the old wives tales on heartbeat n gender™
- —Guest Davida
1-15 of 143Next