Hope it's true!
- I test the Intellegender predict it's say girl! Went to ultrasound @ 17 weeks, they say boy. I hope it's a girl. This is my last chance, but still hope it's healthy.
- —Guest Tutie
- I had a boy my first pregnancy and his heart beats were never under 160. Now we are expecting again and everything tells me its a girl my BPM are 143 but found out from tech its a boy, but I read that female parts don't develop until your 21 week. I hope that's right and I can get another ultrasound done.
- —Guest Soledad
- I thought for sure this time it was a boy! All of the signs and symptoms pointed to boy. My first girl 15 years ago had a HB of 161 on a regular basis. This baby is always 120-130 and both my u/s shows it is another girl. Don't believe all the gab when it comes to wives tales!
- —Guest Guest
- When I first found out I was expecting I had a dream that it was a girl. At my first ultrasound the heart rate was 161 BPM. I took the Chinese gender predictor which indicated it was a girl. At 16 weeks I had a surprise ultrasound because the doctor couldn't hear the heartbeat. The ultrasound tech confirmed my suspicious that I was indeed having a girl. At 20 weeks I went back to the doc and had another ultrasound where I had the tech confirm the gender again. I wanted to be positive since I had already began buying baby clothes.
- —Guest Tee
Nt scan says BOY heartrate says GIRL??
- I had my NT scan at 12 weeks and the sonographer said she would bet money it's a boy, the heartrate was 126 bpm. Just went for my routiene checkup, heartrate 163 bpm. Who knows!!!
- —Guest Aubrey
Loving these responses!
- I haven't felt sick hardly at all! Chinese gender chart said I would have a boy if we got pregnant before Jan. I wanted to have our baby due in the spring, and our baby is due at the end of May. :D I have my first appointment to hear the heartbeat on the 27th. REALLY would like a girl, but I guess we will see.
- —Guest Mommy of 2 Boys and ...
Heartbeat and cravings doesn't matter!
- My baby has a 160 heartbeat and i hate sweets. I ate sweets with both of my boys but this baby and pregnancy is totally different. Guess what? Is a boy!
- —Guest mother of 3
- I think it's not true because in my family there have been two recent pregnancies where the heart rates were 160.
- —Guest S K SINGH
- Well, I'm only 11 weeks but the curiosity kills me, took two silly little test online and both said boy so I hope, that's what I really want!
- —Guest Lauren
- I went to the doctor recently for a check up she monitored the babys heart rate and just blurted out that i was having a boy i really didnt want to find out, i was hopeing for a girl as i already have a boy and a fortune teller told me i was having a girl i guess il just have to wait and see :)
- —Guest Ashling
- Well, I found out what I was having at 4 in a half month's. Due to the fact that the baby would always stay faced the wrong direction when I had my ultrasounds. I looked up every way to know what I was having, But everything I found said Boy & Girl. I have all sorts of craving's. From Spicy foods to sweet things. But no morning sickness (thank god!) I would have dreams about twins. Which worried me, since I have a smaller body. But, All of the wife tales I looked up would always be something I was having, Weather it was for a boy or a girl. I finally figured out that I was having a girl at my baby shower, My fiance through a surprise baby shower for me, & the entire room was decorated in girl colors. I was SO surprised but Extremely happy that for my first pregnancy I was having a little girl. The only problem was, We were sure it was a boy, So we have NO girl name picked out, & need a lot of help tyring to figure something out. But all in all it's been a Wonderful pregnancy & I love her.
- —Guest Brittany
fun ways to find out boy or girl!
- My husband and I took in one blue card and one pink card. After we left the room the ultrasound tech put one of the cards that resembled the sex of our baby in the envelop. We went to dinner and as we ate our dessert we opened the card and it was pink!!!! It was so exciting waiting and finding out a different way other then in that tiny cramped room. ;)
- —Guest amber
- Just got back from the Dr. office today heart-rate at 170per min. at 8 weeks and 4 days. Dr. said it in the Girl zone. I'm hope to have a boy because we have no family Heir yet.
- —Guest Lana
- I found out the sex of my baby when I was 3 months.. Everyone kept on telling me it was a girl.. I didnt like it when they said that because I was hoping for a boy really bad.. the ultrasound technician said a girl also so I'm just trying to deal with it and I hope she's healthy..
- —Guest annitah
Who is right? We'll see...
- I took the intelligender test, it says boy. Chinese gender calender says girl. I hope the Chinese calender is right.
- —Guest alisha