Hope heartbeat is right
- This is my first child I'm so excited I think it's Gunna be a girl I'm hoping for a girl they told me the heart rate is 173 I just have a good feeling it's a girl Everytime I talk about my baby I say her.. It bring joy to my heart thinking there's Gunna be a little girl We'll see what happens :)
- —Guest Mrs A
- I am 21 weeks pregnent ,I done my ultrasound yesterday ,technician said 80 percent is baby girl ,heart rate was 124 ,I have no any morning sickness ,even my baby is so down in uterus ,am hoping is baby boy !! I am feeling so well during pregnency ,anybody can help me to find what I can do to find correct sex of baby
- —Guest Har
Found out sex @ 19weeks
- Found out it's a boy,and was so excited,cause i already have 3gals and aboy,so with boy #2 am so blessed.
- —Guest Mumof4
its a girl
- I have 3 girls with all my sonograms done i always saw the 3 lines and to me that was 100% i was having girls so yes 3 lines means girl congradulations to all
- —Guest natalia flore
its a boy or girl
- Babies heart rate was approx 145 bpm at 19 weeks and 6 days
- —Guest kavita sharma
- We have just had our first scan (to determine how old our lil bubble is) we are just about 6weeks along and have a heart rate of 125bpm my boys all had heart rates of 150-160 whilst my daughters was around 130-140 hoping this lil bubble is a girl aswell but aslong as its healthy we are happy :)
- —Guest Alisha
Ssex of my baby
- I am 24 weeks pregnant with twins unfortunately my gynae said to me its impossible to find out the gender since u are carryng twins and i am ready for anything that god wil give me
- —Guest Noh
- The babys heart rate will rise and drop at times. It can't determine the gender of your baby. Only the day you deliver is when you know FOR SURE what you are having. I have a bouncing baby girl that is now 1 week old. Her heart rate was 115 with the first ultrasound then the next time was 145. It depends on your baby. Not the gender
- —Guest Guest At 17
- Hello my ladies with child/ trying to conceive. My story is a bit crazy. I unknowingly had a miscarriage in April, I never new I was pregnant because I continued to get a period, I started bleeding and passed two raw flesh-material 5 days apart. Bc I have fibroids, I chalked it up to fibroids and Pollups flailing up, dr scheduled me for a D&C. Was preped for procedure, but they needed urine from me. I could not give any, I was holding up surgery, they RN was banging on the door saying she only needed 5 drops. Was seen by anaesthesia then tried to tinkle again with no result. They decided to draw blood. Then the MD comes to see me again, me being an RN know that I should not be seeing him again until in OR. Even still, never suspected to be with child. MD ask me, when was the last time you were pregnant, I said my daughter will be 12 next month(June), he said bc your pregnant, I did this huge gasp, grabbed the anaesthesiologist with a tight grip balling in her pelvic area.
- —Guest 41andpregnant
- With my first, the tech told me she was 80% sure it was a girl (she had her legs crossed). She is 4 now and I am 20 weeks pregnant. My husband and I were so sure that I was having a boy. Had a name picked out and was so certain. My husband was unable to attend the ultrasound appt. And the tech goes "Congrats its a baby girl" Well we are both a little disappointed. But the baby is healthy and that is all that matters. So I am having two girls.
- Baby#1 ... everyone said it was a very small girl - I had a 8 1/2# boy. I found out in the delivery room. Baby#2. I "knew" at 5-week test it was a girl and bought lots of girl clothes, and one boy outfit. Most were "boy" predictions. I didn't care, but I KNEW it was a girl. In the delivery room. She was revealed to be daughter number 1. BABY#3 ... same predictions from those who "are never wrong" were that I was having a boy. In the delivery room, they were suddenly wrong for the first time ever when daughter #2 was born. BABY #4. Not only did consensus say"boy," but most thought I was definitely having twins. I didn't have an ultrasound, but I was HUGE!! I measured a 48-cm fundus at 40 weeks( Normal is 40-cm). 4 days later, my smallest & earliest baby (8lbs) & my THIRD girl was born at home. Flash forward ... Babies 5, 6, 7, & 8. Most Predictions: Boys Reality: Daughters 4, 5, 6, & 7 (all UA homebirths) My gut feeling was right 100% of the time, but I really never care
- —Guest 8 deliveries
- I had a heart rate took of my first baby and it was 170 which I was told to be a girl. But the next ultra sound I had done it was I boy. So I had a 170bpm and ended up at 9 months having a boy. DON'T GO BY HEART RATES A BIG MYTH!!!!!
- —Guest Tracey
Its a boy!!!
- Babies heart rate was 142 bpm at 19 weeks and 141 bpm ar 21 weeks. Just found out its a boy.
- —Guest M J
Finding out tomorrow
- I go get my ultrasound tomorrow to find out the sex! I'm so excited, I have 3 little boys now so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a girl. The heart rate last dr appt was 167. But as long as baby is healthy then so am I!!!
- —Guest Katie
Finding out the sex TOMORROW
- I am 20 weeks and 1 day. I have two beautiful little boys, but I want a girl badly. I am just hoping its healthy, but I believe GOD has me with this. I wanted those boys first, not I want a girl!
- —Guest Mrs. K