The Ring Test
is an old wives tale that tells you if your baby is a boy or a girl depending on what your wedding ring does when you hold it over your pregnant belly. Have you tried the Ring Test
? Was it right for you? What are your thoughts? Share Your Experience
Results depends on where you do it!
- Over the belly: Circle = Boy; Straight line girl.
Over the hand/wrist: Circle = Girl; Line = Boy
- —Guest StellaBella
- Well for Me It went side .to side. Mean s boy hope So find Out after My scan wish me Luck lady's X
- —Guest naaz
Right thing to do
- When you are pregnant do not use your belly to find out sex because it's not for current pregnancy prediction .if you want to know 99% accurate use your palm or wrist and it will show you baby's in orders back and forth boy and circle girl . It's my experience with lots of people and it's horribly accurate . And if you will do with pregnant belly it will confuse you because it's just shows baby's in orders if you are having first baby than it can be right but if you are having second baby and first one is boy and having girl this time so it will goes back and forth first so Will think its boy but it will be girl ..
- —Guest Humausman
- IT HAS BEEN WORKING ON EVERYONE I DO IT TOO, EVEN THOSE WHO ARE 50+ IN AGE. THIS EVEN SEEMS TO BE INCLUDING MISCARRIAGES AND ABORTIONS. FOR SOME PEOPLE IT DIDNT WORK WHEN THEY DID IT TO OTHERS. IT WOULD STAND STILL OR GIVE MIXED SIGNALS. IM NOT SURE WHY BUT FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE IT GAVE THE SAME RESULTS. WHATS EVEN CRAZIER WAS THAT FOR SOME COUPLES THE RESULTS FOR EXACTLY THE SAME. ALSO, FOR FRIENDS WHO WERE PREGNANT IT AND HAD THEIR BABIES, IT GAVE CORRECT RESULTS.
- —Guest MYELLA
- I did the ring test first on my husband and animals. It goes back and forth for male...even worked on the pomeranian. It goes circular for female...worked on both cats. It says I am having a girl.
- —Guest Diana
I've always heard it worked
- Everyone I know, young an old have all said it worked. My friends have all done it and it's been accurate. I just tried it and it did circles so I'm hoping it's right, I have a boy already and am wanting a girl so bad. I have awhile to wait for the gender visit so right now I can only hope.
- —Guest Sandy
I think it's funny.......
- that so many people are confused when the ring swings back and forth and then in a circle. They are losing sight of the fact that the pregnant mom also puts off energy, hence the circle. Here's a guideline. Circle=Female. Back & Forth & Circle=Male (baby) + Mom.
- —Guest 2stepper
- I raise birds and for the birds that cannot be visually sexed, I use a silver chain necklace. Back and forth means boy, circle means girl. This method works for male and female people and animals. I believe it's energy that we put off. Whatever it is, it's dead-on.
- —Guest 2stepper
- i don't get it i tried holding the string my self and it moved back and forth and then i had my fiance do it and it went in circles and i did it again and it went back and forth in circles
- —Guest jada
Yes it works!
- My family has done this test for years and it's been right with everyone we've tried it on except once. It will even do babies we've had before. It pauses in between each child. I don't understand how or why it works and I usually do not believe in wive's tales...but, this one works.
- —Guest Lindy Lou
- I done the test and it said I was having a boy but it's a girl I just had my ultrasound
- —Guest Rachel
Worked for the most part
- I have three children. I had tried the ring test. It was right for the first 2. The Third child I had, I thought it was wrong, but i think it was my fault. I had dreams before my children were born. They were always right. So I believe in the ring test. Some of my friends that tried it, also say it worked. It also detects miscarriages as well. Or so I have been told.
- —Guest Parent of 3
ring over belly
- I did it with my 2nd baby it went back and fourth. It was a girl. I'm pregnant again it goes in a circle then back an fourth then. The oppsite way in a circle then back an fourth. Go for ultra sound in couple weeks. Will keep every one updated.
- —Guest sahmir
ring test always correct :)
- my mother had 4 kids and she did this test and it was circle (girl) ,circle (girl), back and forth (boy) ,and circle (girl) in this order and it was exactly correct in this order, she says it tells pretty early in a pregnancy but it has been correct for everyone she knows that has tried it. Im having my first and the test said its a boy, waiting for ultrasound to back it up .
- —Guest sam
OLD Wives Tale Ring Test
- If you ever get stuck as to wich way the ring swings you can if you have other children in the house. Hold the ring, we use a sphere. I hvae been doing this for 30 years.
Boy = Circle
Girl = Back and Forth
Both directions one direction than the other your lucky to find you are having twins. It is easier to tell when the sexes of the babies are different when you do this.
It swings side to side than will change directions some times it does stop for a moment. and will continue in the other direction. Pregy with what this says to be twins.. (this would be our 3rd pregy with twins) I pray these little ones make it. Keep us in your prayers.
- —Guest wHISPERS