Correct for my sis
- my sis have B,G,B i did this test on her its goes front and back-stop then circle stop then-front and back its correct for her
- —Guest butterfly
- side to side male becouse penus,circls girl femaile organs round;-)
- —Guest sharlet
- well we did it one my friend and it was going front and back and it said she was having a boy but she had her baby last saturday and it was a girl i am expecting and now i am confused cause my goes really fast in circles that means its a girl what if its the opposite:( i think its a fake scam ..
- —Guest paz
- I have read so many diff views..what does a circle mean? Girl or boy??
- —Guest Soniak
tried the old wive's tale
- I took my wife's longest hair, three separate times, and used her ring, three separate times, and got the same results. dipped three times, first; back and forth, pendulum style, and then dipped three times, then; circles. The last time i dipped it three times over her belly and it remained still. My best guess is that the first is a girl, then a boy, and then no more. The only thing i am wondering is will they be fraternal twins, because the ring seems to indicate a bond. Or does it mean separate births? Please respond with your experiences. Thanks
- —Guest Phil
Ring vs ring
- I did the ring over the belly and it said another boy for me after having 4 then I did the Chinese baby gender and it said girl then I did the dipping 4x and hold over the palm of your had thing and it said 4 boys and a girl Will find out soon enough xx
- —Guest Stephy
Ring & string test
- I did the test at least 6x it went it circles. But, when I got the ultrasound yesterday it was a boy!. I was really upset cause I wanted a girl so badly =(
- —Guest Nary
- I did the ring test and it swung in a circle which means boy, but as I read everyone else's response they are saying it means the opposite, so getting really confused and I have read the ring test over and over thinking I read it wrong but it still says circle means a boy and back and forth means girl.
- —Guest Carrie
- I used it for my son when i was about 6 weeks pregnant and it swung around in circles every time! then when my friend got pregnant it did the same for her and she sure had a little boy 7 months later! i also tried the one the lady motioned using your palm and it said boy boy girl and stopped and i did it twice! And i had a MC which would be the first boy my sonwhich would be the second boy and my husband and i are TTC right now so hopefully a girl because we dont want anymore after that!
- —Guest camomama
what I was taught
- I was always told if it goes in circles its a girl. If ut goes back and forth its a boy. And to make I put it to the test. The men in my familt swung back and forth the women went in circles. We did it when I was prego with my son. It waa hwld over my stomach. Stopped moving and immediately swung back and forth hard. This time it can't make up its mind so I'm waiting until christmas since I'm only 6 weeks now. Middle of my stomach does both 1 side goes in circles and the other vackvand forth. We will see.
- —Guest brel
I got an accurate answer
- With my first baby as well as my sister's second baby we got accurate answers. I did the ring thing on me first and it swung in huge circles and it was for sure a girl and with my sister's second child I did her and it went in hug circles and it was a girl. Now I'm pregnant again 8 weeks its goin in back and forth motion. I will repost if its a boy.
- —Guest Nicole
wait until your 8 weeks
- I have done this test many of times and it always works. One thing it is noot so realiable when your under 8 weeks. I gues because gender is undetermined until the baby is aleast 6 weeks old.
- —Guest Grandma G
- I had always told back and forth was a boy and circles was a girl. When we first did it over my pregnant belly, it swung back and forth very small swings, stopped and then went in a circle over my entire belly. We lost our baby boy at 22 weeks, so maybe the ring test was telling us he would only be with us a short time. Will we have a baby girl? Only time will tell.
- —Guest Melissa
Still confused after baby # 7
- I kno that if I do the test on a child or an adult these are my results... circles males and side to side for females. I have one son and five girls and all six came out with those results. Now with this pregnacy I am reading boy but the ultrasound says girl. Stay tuned for an update.
- —Guest angie
Read the Directions
- The directions say that if the ring goes in CIRCLES then your having a BOY. If the ring goes from SIDE TO SIDE then your having a GIRL. When I was pregnant with my son I tried this test dipped the ring 4xs to my belly and the ring went in circles which meant I was having a boy. I tried with this baby did the same exact thing and the ring went from side to side which means I am having a girl. I also tried the Chinese Calender the first time and it said I was having a boy. I tried this time and it said I was having a girl. We will see come December!! :)
- —Guest Alyssa