I can remember clearly how I felt the first time that I heard the clippity clop of my baby's heart beat for the first time. I also remember feeling anxious as they looked around my still small belly trying to find it. How far along were you when you heard it? How did you feel? Who was with you? Share Your Feelings
Happy to Carry my little one
- I wasn't excited about my pregnancy until I changed doctors. When I changed my doctor I felt more knowledgeable and reassured with my pregnancy. I didn't really get it when I heard the heartbeat I just felt really curious. When I did my ultra sound I didn't get happy until the end. My obgyn took time to explain the body and when I saw the baby move I was in awe. It made my day
- —Guest Peaceful mommy
- I heard my baby's heart beat at 8w3d. It was so joyful and exciting. After an scare I ended up in the ER to make sure everything was alright. And at 12w2d I got to not only see a very active baby but I also got to see the strong heart beat at 165bmp. It is always so emotional to see and hear the little one.
- —Guest Jennifer
- I was extremely happy when I heard my baby's heartbeat. I didn't cry, but my heart leapt with joy! :)
- —Guest Guest
- My second scan today 7week 2day but no heartbeat :( hoping for miracle to come
Please pray :(
- —Guest michelle
I feel bad
- Heard my babies heartbeat for the first time yesterday, was very relieved everything was okay with my little bean, but I didn't see fireworks or get extremely happy or in tears, I was just glad my baby was okay.. I feel like a terrible emotionless person..
- —Guest Ashley
- I recently found out that I was pregnant 3 days before thanksgiving and went to hospital and it confirmed positive again..I'm nervous because they couldn't hear heart beat..what does that mean its my first pregnacy
- —Guest allison
- em wondering whether its a heart beat i always feel it just under my umblical cord em afraid coz it sometimes irritates me even i am asleep can i feel it when i put my had
- —Guest plax
fetal Heart Beat
- My wife is at 26 weeks pregnancy. Fetal heart beat rate is 173. Do you think it is normal?
- —Guest Eddie Ho
- The first time I heard my baby's heartbeat was at 13 weeks and 5 days. I was the most beautiful sound I had ever heard (: at perfect 153-4 beats (:
- —Guest Happy 1st timer
- My husband and I went in yesterday for our first prenatal appointment (at 5 weeks 6 days). I was pretty surprised when they told me id be having my first vaginal ultrasound, I thought that happens later in the pregnancy. To see the tiny embryo on the monitor, and to actually hear the heartbeat was so amazing! 114bbp at just under 6 weeks. :') they even gave me a copy of the ultrasound image to take home with me. Baby's first photo! Praying the rest of the pregnancy goes smoothly, and also praying for all you new mommies out there!
- —Guest Mina
- I didn't realize the emotions I would have hearing that little heartbeat. This is my first child and at 9 weeks and 3 days I heard it. And cried :-)
- —Guest GuestLady
my miracle 1st heatbeat
- Im feeling so bless to share how wonderful God is. After 2 early miscarriages im now entering my 10th wks of pregnancy. I saw my tiny jelly bean for the first time at 8wks also so the tiny heart flashing on the monitor. Im just being so thankful to God for giving me another chance to prove that no matter how impossible life may seem ..keep trusting and believe in him ,he is a Miracle working God .thank u lord for your blessing on me. Dont worry just trust God he took us to it he will bring us all through it. Keep praying and believing. God bless u all.
- —Guest Tia
- I was 7 weeks and 3 days when we got the ultrasound and heard the heartbeat and saw our little one! heartbeat was 152 they said its very strong.... we have lost 2 other children just praying this one goes well :)
- —Guest momtobe2014
Thank you Jesus
- heard my babies first heart beat at 6 weeks 2 days and let me tell you it was the best thing to hear ever . first baby and hoping all is well . . lord watch over us and bless us
- —Guest The Bragg's
My Baby's first heart beat
- I first herd my baby's heart beat at 14 weeks it was so strong my child father was so happy i almost cried. I couldn't believe what i herd the best moment of my life.
- —Guest guest kalima