I can remember clearly how I felt the first time that I heard the clippity clop of my baby's heart beat for the first time. I also remember feeling anxious as they looked around my still small belly trying to find it. How far along were you when you heard it? How did you feel? Who was with you?
- When I found out I was pregnant I was 7 weeks along. Went in for an ultrasound and was 8 weeks 5 days. I heard the heartbeat and started crying. :) The heartbeat was loud and strong at 165. This is my first pregnancy. I am now 10 weeks :)
- —Guest katie
- I had 3 miscarriages but i am pregnant again. The first time i see a heartbeat i could not believe my eyes my GP asked if i am okay tears of joy stroll down my face and i thank GOD WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL. Two heartbeats in one body? AWESOME I love my baby and i am 13 weeks now LOVE YOU ALL
- —Guest Loretta RSA
- Over 3 year after my wedding have been expecting my self to get pregenat evey month but this year God has change my story, I found. Out that I m pregenat at 6weeks though ultralsound. But at 10weeks I went for another ultralsound ,I want to see how my baby look like than I saw the moving the. Right leg an the heart was breating I felt so happy and I said to myself you are Bless baby I can't wait for your daddy to see you. Than I keep having the baby in my mind. How beautfull is going to be.
- —Guest M Williams
6 weeks 5 days
- I was 6 weeks and 5 days along when I had my first ultrasound. I could see the heart beatingon the screen, just a lil' flicker. She told me to hold my breath and I heard my baby's heart beat! :)
- —Guest Kimmiepoo
- I recently had two back to back miscarriage I'm now about 3 Weeks along I have a doctors appt Monday and hoping things will turn out ok I'm scared that I'll miscarry again but I know the best thing I can do for me and my unborn child is not to stress and the mother nature do her thing.
- —Guest lots of love
First time i heard my baby's heart beat
- I got miscarriages twice and i was so eager to have a baby, when i took in again, i hard cramps and bleed trice, i lost signs of pregnancy. I went to scan at 11weeks surprisingly my little angel was 100 percent bouncing. I cried tears of joy.
- —Guest Happiness bassey
WAT A JOY!!!!
- I had my first antenantal visit like 4 days ago and at 12weeks of my pregnancy,this is my first baby and only hearing the heart beat could convince me I was carrying a bag coz ivent had a rough ride in terms of morning sickness.....n there it was,a horse riding kinda pace,it brought tears to my eyes n was a source of joy.was with hubby n it gave us reason to rejoice thru the day,we love our lil pumpkin more each day n look forward to holding the baby.they indeed are a source of joy.
- —Guest Sammy
- I was 6 weeks when I got to hear my baby's heartbeat and see him/her I'm 9 weeks now I can't wait to see my baby again
- —Guest 1st time mommy:)
- I was 13 weeks and 6 days when i got to hear it for the first time...since twins run in my family everyone keeps telling me im having twins...the second she found the heartbeat i stopped breathing and then blurted it is there 2 in there? everyone laughed but he baby's heartbeat is. strong 162bpm
- —Guest angelbebee
first ultrasound didn't have a heartbeat
- I'm hoping and praying my sonogram next week will find the heartbeat strong and healthy cause I'm already so attached to my baby!
- —Guest Hopeful
8 wks no heart beat
- I Went for a scan at 6wks but no heart beat. I did a blood test twice to test my BHCG levels there are increasing. A week latter still no heart beat. very anxious. Pregnancy symptoms not as strong as the begining. Very worried. I am going for another scan next week.
- —Guest jacqui James
- I've got 1 healthy 4 nearly 5 year old, I lost a baby last year. I was only 3 weeks gone but still a baby in my eyes. I'm now pregnant again and I'm over 6 weeks. There's still that fear off losing my baby, I just can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat.
- —Guest tr4c1ann
- I was 11 weeks pregnant when I first listened my baby's heartbeat I was so nervous and scared because in the past I had two miscarriages and I was afraid that would happened to me again but thank god there it was, my baby's heartbeat. It was so strong the doctor said everything is fine. I felt so relived happy and tears came out of joy. It was sad that my husband wasn't there to experience that unforgettable moment.
- —Guest ana
- I had a pretty big bleeding incident last week, so when I went in for my 12-week appointment and my midwife couldn't find a heartbeat, I expected the worst.
She ordered me an ultrasound, though, and there on the screen was one little baby, bouncing back and forth like a frog. The heartrate was strong. Phew! I'm on edge about this pregnancy as I lost my last two, but things seem to be going well despite the little scares. Just wanted to write this to give hope to anyone who didn't hear a heartbeat at 12 weeks. Mine was there, just hard to pin down with the Doppler at my appointment.
- —Guest Kate
When I found you
- I can remember the day that I found out I was preg. I was showing all the symptoms but still didnt believe that it could be true. The doctor came and told me, I called him a liar..lol Until I saw the lil flicker on the ultrasound. I was 6 weeks and 1 day at that time. So I was so scared that I would go and find out that my baby was no longer living, luckily it is and I am now 10wks and 5 days.