From the article: When can I hear my baby's heartbeat in pregnancy?
I can remember clearly how I felt the first time that I heard the clippity clop of my baby's heart beat for the first time. I also remember feeling anxious as they looked around my still small belly trying to find it. How far along were you when you heard it? How did you feel? Who was with you? Share Your Feelings
- No heartbeat faced 2 miscarriage . my wife is pregnant again. please pray
- —Guest ccc
I'm so in love
- I went in at 7 weeks and we got roses the heartbeat! Today, 8 weeks 2 days we heard it. I've never been so happy! Tears if joy poured down my face. My husbands eyes lit up and got teary. 1 eptopic and 1 miscarriage we pray this goes well.
- —Guest Chrissy
- i am 8 week pregnancy. i went for uldrasound scan but didn't show heartbeat
- —Guest kk
excitment having baby
- I had 6 week scan.and icouldnt hear my baby heart beat.but i saw a little heart which was pumping fastly.iwas so excited when i found everything alright.
- —Guest noshi khan
- Went to the ER because of dehydration, and all the nurse wanted to do was listen to the heartbeat, after about 20min, she finally found it! It was 160 and I am 10 weeks pregnant! Can't wait to meet my little gummy bear! (:
- —Guest Laura
- I went to have my 1st ultrasound a 5w6d & the tech didn't think we'd be able to hear anything. She told me to try & hold my breathe. Sure enough, one strong heartbeat at 117 bpm. We are SO excited!
- —Guest Hillary
8 weeks 6 days
- This my first babies after 15 years of marriage. I heard my babies heart beats it is by far the most amazing feeling. My legs started shaking and I had no control. Thank you Jesus for such wonderful miracles.
- —Guest Lady
- All the frustrating moodswings are hard to bear its caused so many fights between me and her yet I can't stop being excited :-) its frustrating but fun I love the fact that im having my first child
- —Guest john
- I had my first ultrasound today at 8 weeks and saw my little baby's heartbeat. We didn't get to hear it but the sight was one of the most beautiful ive ever seen. I didn't know I could feel so much love for such a tiny little peanut. It measured 1.74cm. I could see its little arms and legs and it's relatively giant head. My husband was there and was rendered speechless. This is our first baby and I hope my little one never leaves me. I love you little peanut, you'll never know what you've done to me.
- —Guest Annie
8 weeks on the dot!
- Today my boyfriend and I heard the baby's heartbeat and he saw him for the first time. I was....elated, overwhelmed, shocked, ecstatic, nervous, anxious, and hopeful. I have a whole new respect for God and myself and this little life that is now so real to me. Every bit of nausea, fatigue, soreness, and moodswings were completely and totally worth it to hear the tiny fast lub-dubs. I am so in love I wish I had a recording to replay over and over. Wow.
- —Guest Brittany
first time mom
- This is my first baby it is amazing feeling being a mom I went to the doctors at 7weeks and 3days I didn't get to hear the heart beat but the doctor showed me my baby's heart beat I almost started balling to See the baby's OK and See how fast his little heart was beating was was as just so awesome and exciting. I go in for another appointment on the 13th and I will be 8weeks then I am so excited to hear my little one Love this feeling!!
- —Guest naomi
My baby's heart rate.
- So I was about 5 weeks and I my babies heart rate was 100 and 3 weeks later my babies heart rate jumped to 168 could that be a sign of twins?
- —Guest Anxious
- I had my first ultrasound today. I'm 8 weeks and 1 day .We heard the heart beat what a wonderful sound! Thank the Lord:)
- —Guest Renae
no heart beat yet
- i am 7 weeks plus and yet to feel the cardiac activity of my baby, the last ultrasound scan showed a single intrauterine gestational sac seen with one fetal pole but no visible cardiac activity. i pray that my next USS shows there is cardiac activity.
- —Guest lizzyp
It's so beautiful
- I got to hear the baby's heartbeat during my OB intake appt at 8 1/2 weeks...they didn't think they'd be able to find the heartbeat that early but there it was! It's honestly the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. The phrase, Life is Magical passed through my head so clearly I was convinced I must've seen it written in the room, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm terrified at the prospect of new motherhood and all the changes that will come along with it, but I couldn't be more excited as well.
- —Guest Meghan
1-15 of 123Next