- I had my first ultrasound today. I'm 8 weeks and 1 day .We heard the heart beat what a wonderful sound! Thank the Lord:)
- —Guest Renae
no heart beat yet
- i am 7 weeks plus and yet to feel the cardiac activity of my baby, the last ultrasound scan showed a single intrauterine gestational sac seen with one fetal pole but no visible cardiac activity. i pray that my next USS shows there is cardiac activity.
- —Guest lizzyp
It's so beautiful
- I got to hear the baby's heartbeat during my OB intake appt at 8 1/2 weeks...they didn't think they'd be able to find the heartbeat that early but there it was! It's honestly the most beautiful sound I've ever heard. The phrase, Life is Magical passed through my head so clearly I was convinced I must've seen it written in the room, but I couldn't find it anywhere. I'm terrified at the prospect of new motherhood and all the changes that will come along with it, but I couldn't be more excited as well.
- —Guest Meghan
- I will be 7weeks tomorrow, & yesterday I heard my babys heartbeat for the 1st time.. It was the most amazing thing Ive ever heard.. Ive had a previous misscarriage when I was too early 2hear the heartbeat.. Just getting 2hear the heartbeat made me thr happiest person alive. I pray that everything goes right this time. . .
- —Guest Tara Marie
61/2 week pregnant but no heart beats
- I had 5wks early pregnancy so confirmed with the transvaginal USG suggesting presence of small fetal pole and yolk sac.gestational sac measured 3.1mm.then I'd episode of spotting in 2days so got an immediate scan done on the same day suggesting of small subchorionic haemorrhage but gestational sac grew to 3.6mm with fetal pole and yolk sac still seen.I was put on progesterone support.now m 6.4wks pregnant got my scan done again nw the sac is 6.8mm but my HCG is only 680 with my Ultrasound showing no heartbeat of my little bean...I'm so stressed out..awaitin for my second value of HCG today..
- —Guest Dr. Tejal
- I went for ultrasound scan in my 8th week and doctor didn't show me when he was scanning but I got the report my baby heart beat was 165 /m I could see my baby little limbs
- —Guest nalini
- I went in for my first ultrasound at what they say is 8 weeks and I was told there is no cardiac activity at all. I haven't had any cramping or spotting my midwife told me I should expect to miscarry within the next week. Idk if this happens a lot if maybe I'm just not as far along as she thought because I'm not sure of my last period date. I'm a nervous wreck about all this I go in to get another sonogram in 3 days and I pray that there's a heartbeat this time
- —Guest Kala
- I Was Overwelmed & Thought It Was So Surreal Hearing and seeing my child inside of me! It was one of the best experiences in my life,and i will never forget it :)
- —Guest Candace
8 weeks 6 days
- I just had my first ultrasound because I was not sure how far along I actually was, and I heard my baby's heartbeat! I cried because this is my 2nd pregnancy and I never got to hear it during my first pregnancy. I had a miscarriage at 8 weeks last time; I'm praying that this baby makes it its heartbeat was 160bps pretty decent right?
- —Guest Nicole
- Well I was told I am 9 weeks and my baby's is 7 weeks. When i went in for my sonogram last week there was no heartbeat. I am very concerned beings my last pregnancy ended in a miscarriage. I go back this week and pray they will find my baby's heartbeat.
- —Guest Jen
7 weeks 3 days
- I went in at what we thought was 8 weeks 5 days. I had spotting and the HCG was not rising quick enough so they wanted an ultrasound. Almost immediately she said 'oh, there's your baby's heartbeat' It was the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.
- —Guest Jenny
- I had a bleed at 5 weeks and went for ultrasound but it was so early all we could see was the yolk and sac. The following week I was back for the development update and sat there clinging to my husband and just staring at the ceiling repeating "please god". Seconds later the sonographer had already found what she was looking for and turned the screen to face us. A tiny peanut with a flashing flickering wonderful heartbeat. I think my own heart had stopped for a moment but it bounded back to life when I saw that and I cried unashamedly. A few weeks later at week 12 we heard that heartbeat for the first time, beating a healthy train track beat and were even treated to the sounds of our tiny baby bouncing around in there with funny whoosh and boing noises. This is our second baby but even if we had 10 more (we won't) I don't think the sound of those little heartbeats could get any less exciting because each one is slightly different. Xxxx
- —Guest northstar
- When I found out I was pregnant I was 7 weeks along. Went in for an ultrasound and was 8 weeks 5 days. I heard the heartbeat and started crying. :) The heartbeat was loud and strong at 165. This is my first pregnancy. I am now 10 weeks :)
- —Guest katie
- I had 3 miscarriages but i am pregnant again. The first time i see a heartbeat i could not believe my eyes my GP asked if i am okay tears of joy stroll down my face and i thank GOD WITH MY WHOLE HEART AND SOUL. Two heartbeats in one body? AWESOME I love my baby and i am 13 weeks now LOVE YOU ALL
- —Guest Loretta RSA
- Over 3 year after my wedding have been expecting my self to get pregenat evey month but this year God has change my story, I found. Out that I m pregenat at 6weeks though ultralsound. But at 10weeks I went for another ultralsound ,I want to see how my baby look like than I saw the moving the. Right leg an the heart was breating I felt so happy and I said to myself you are Bless baby I can't wait for your daddy to see you. Than I keep having the baby in my mind. How beautfull is going to be.
- —Guest M Williams