WAT A JOY!!!!
- I had my first antenantal visit like 4 days ago and at 12weeks of my pregnancy,this is my first baby and only hearing the heart beat could convince me I was carrying a bag coz ivent had a rough ride in terms of morning sickness.....n there it was,a horse riding kinda pace,it brought tears to my eyes n was a source of joy.was with hubby n it gave us reason to rejoice thru the day,we love our lil pumpkin more each day n look forward to holding the baby.they indeed are a source of joy.
- —Guest Sammy
- I was 6 weeks when I got to hear my baby's heartbeat and see him/her I'm 9 weeks now I can't wait to see my baby again
- —Guest 1st time mommy:)
- I was 13 weeks and 6 days when i got to hear it for the first time...since twins run in my family everyone keeps telling me im having twins...the second she found the heartbeat i stopped breathing and then blurted it is there 2 in there? everyone laughed but he baby's heartbeat is. strong 162bpm
- —Guest angelbebee
first ultrasound didn't have a heartbeat
- I'm hoping and praying my sonogram next week will find the heartbeat strong and healthy cause I'm already so attached to my baby!
- —Guest Hopeful
8 wks no heart beat
- I Went for a scan at 6wks but no heart beat. I did a blood test twice to test my BHCG levels there are increasing. A week latter still no heart beat. very anxious. Pregnancy symptoms not as strong as the begining. Very worried. I am going for another scan next week.
- —Guest jacqui James
- I've got 1 healthy 4 nearly 5 year old, I lost a baby last year. I was only 3 weeks gone but still a baby in my eyes. I'm now pregnant again and I'm over 6 weeks. There's still that fear off losing my baby, I just can't wait to hear my baby's heartbeat.
- —Guest tr4c1ann
- I was 11 weeks pregnant when I first listened my baby's heartbeat I was so nervous and scared because in the past I had two miscarriages and I was afraid that would happened to me again but thank god there it was, my baby's heartbeat. It was so strong the doctor said everything is fine. I felt so relived happy and tears came out of joy. It was sad that my husband wasn't there to experience that unforgettable moment.
- —Guest ana
- I had a pretty big bleeding incident last week, so when I went in for my 12-week appointment and my midwife couldn't find a heartbeat, I expected the worst. She ordered me an ultrasound, though, and there on the screen was one little baby, bouncing back and forth like a frog. The heartrate was strong. Phew! I'm on edge about this pregnancy as I lost my last two, but things seem to be going well despite the little scares. Just wanted to write this to give hope to anyone who didn't hear a heartbeat at 12 weeks. Mine was there, just hard to pin down with the Doppler at my appointment.
- —Guest Kate
When I found you
- I can remember the day that I found out I was preg. I was showing all the symptoms but still didnt believe that it could be true. The doctor came and told me, I called him a liar..lol Until I saw the lil flicker on the ultrasound. I was 6 weeks and 1 day at that time. So I was so scared that I would go and find out that my baby was no longer living, luckily it is and I am now 10wks and 5 days.
- I am 3 months with out telling my mom its hard to keep it a secret from my mom.
- —Guest babyalijah
The most beautiful sound ever
- By 8 weeks pregnant, I started having cramps and bleeding. The thoughts of losing my baby, were bringing me to tears, I was even crying in my moms arms. So I went in to ER they did an ultrasound and the baby was fine. They tried to find the heart beat, but it wouldn't be definite because it was too early to tell, turns out we didn't hear it then. But 2 days ago, I had my first prenatal appt. and we heard the heartbeat! I was so joyous and so happy, I started crying. It was the most beautiful sound in my life. I'm still hoping and praying that I have this baby at full term, but my babys heartbeat was an eye-opener that there really is a baby growing in me!
- —Guest Catherine
- I heard my baby's heart beat at 6 weeks and 6 days. I didn't expect to hear it do soon. All I could do was cry. I wanted to call my mom but it's still a secret.
- —Guest NUBIAN-JAY
- I had my first ultrasound at 8 weeks and saw the heart beating and the baby moving. I am now 11 weeks pregnant and have my 2nd ultrasound tomorrow morning. I am really nervous because I had an abortion and a miscarriage already and want to hear my baby's heartbeat tomorrow. The father is coming with me so I have the support from him, I just don't want to be let down again. I have been eating what my body will let me. I hope everything goes well tomorrow because I'm excited for my appointment tomorrow. We have only told a few people and plan on telling our families as a whole on Thanksgiving. Hopefully it'll all work out great! Anything I should be worried about by chance?
Just had my first ultrasound!
- I'm young and unmarried, and so scared to raise a child at this point in my life. I had my abortion scheduled and cancelled it at the last minute! I'm with my long-term boyfriend and he's excited & supportive to have a child together, and I was hoping that after hearing the baby's heartbeat that I would be, too! Unfortunately, that's not the case. I'm still angry about being pregnant. I still don't love the baby growing inside of me. I was secretly hoping that I was going to miscarry, but everything's going along 'perfectly." I wish I shared the joy of other mothers. I WANT to be a mom, just not yet! I wish I knew what to do.
- —Guest terrified_mom
sooo nervous and stressed
- Hi everyone, I'm gonna be 8 weeks along on Monday and I'm going for my first ultrasound. I'm so nervous. I just wanna hear my baby's heartbeat and know its okay. I love this little bugger so much already. I can't imagine receiving bad news.
- —Guest worried mana