From the article: Quickening
Of all the things that people talk about in pregnancy, feeling your baby move is often one of the joys and missed things about pregnancy. But when do you feel the baby kick? When do other people feel the baby move? Was it different in subsequent pregnancies? Does your baby move enough or too much? These are all things women want to know. So share your story about feeling your baby move, your cures, calms and curses. Talk About Fetal Movement
- This is my first pregnancy I am currently 16 weeks and 5 days yesterday I was sitting on the couch watching tv and felta fluttering sensation on my left side below my belly button .. at first I didnt think any thing of it so went upstairs to lie down happened again :) for anybody who is trying to work out if it is the baby it feels like a butterfly is trapped inside like its fluttering its wings trying to get out .. it is an amazing but weird feeling so enjoy it ! Also mine only happens around bed time must have a little night owl
- —Guest Ruby
recently had a miscarriage
- I recently had a miscarriage July 22 2013 i was 9 weeks...i believe I'm pregnant again with my 4th child and i always felt movement early...if I'm pregnant now I'd be 4-5 weeks and i feel strong butterfly feelings...
- —Guest carrie
4 1/2 pregnant
- At first in four months pregnant i did feel some butterfly movements an now i'm only 4 in a half months pregnant going to five months an i did't feel any butterfly movement ? is that normal ? butterfmovements ?
- —Guest Lisa
My baby kicks so hard
- Im 37weeks pregnant,my baby can kick 4 a long time and he kicks so hard,sumtimes i can even jump.wow its so amazing,cnt w8 2c m liltle jackie chan
- —Guest Millicent
am 16weeks prego
- i feel my baby kick today and i was so happy this is my first pregnancy
- —Guest charity
I could have sworn
- Hi I'm currently 13w and 3d with my first (due jan 9 2014) this morning I was laying on my back and I felt my baby kick my right side. It was deffinately a kick but isn't it too early to feel the baby kick?????
- —Guest Kitty2205
my babys movements
- I am 22+3 weeks and have just started to feel baba move because he is anteria and kick mostly at night my hubby felt it too 2 nights ago its the most exciiting feeling ever because i was told 14 yrs ago i could not ever have children i cannot wait to meet my little boy xx
- —Guest sarah
I'm 9 weeks preggies
- At this stage I can already feel tiny movements, but they very light I really need to be still to feel them. Its a great feeling never had this with my first pregnancy but with my second I'm already showing. I don't know but for some strange reason when I eat it gets really big as if I'm 3months already. but cant wait for him/her hopefully it will be her.
- —Guest Butterfly wings
11 weeks 2 days
- I felt my baby's flutters for the first time at 11 weeks, 2 days. This is my first pregnancy, and while all of the books say that you cannot feel the baby move this early, I know what I felt. It was not gas because I had a colon resection in 2011, and I no longer have a colon where I felt this flutter. I've also heard baby's heart beat with a fetal doppler at home.
- —Guest MommaB
- I am 26 week pregnant my baby always move in lower abdomen sometime left and sometime right but when move then its just like contraction sometime it's just strong and sometime it's relax I want to know but I have girl or boy please tell .sometime I enjoy the movement.i already have a one girl but she cannot move like this it's means this baby is active then my girl.
- —Guest Amen
- This is my first pregnancy, and I'm 17 weeks and 6 days. I've been feeling flutters for a couple weeks now, and today was the first time I saw and felt the baby actually kick! It was so amazing! After reading stories online, I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon, but I'm SO happy it did. :) Unfortunately no one was home to feel it other than myself.
- —Guest First time mommy
- I had my tubes tied 17 yrs ago. I am now pregnant.,8 weeks and already feel movement then pokings out my side. Could it be twins?
- —Guest Amy Molina
my baby little movement at 14 week's
- I felt my little bundle of joy moved at 14 weeks an i was soo happy but i find out my baby sex june14 wishing for a boy these weeks are passing by fast jus hope my 3rd trimester pass the same way these weeks flying by im due November 03,13
- —Guest kisha
baby # 2
- It's amazing how becoming a mother can change ur life.. I'm seven weeks and two days pregnant with baby #2. I felt him/her move around six in the half weeks. I definitely know the difference btwn gas and movement. I wonder cause I feel it in three different places. My left side,the middle, my right side.. Mainly on my left side but rarely in the middle and right side.. Hmm.. could it be multiples??.. Anyways, I'm just excited and blessed to be pregnant with baby #2.. I wish u all a safe pregnancy and good luck :-)
- —Guest Brea
don't know what this is
- I'm 14 weeks and 6 days gone. I got a lot of gas issues but still feel this mild kick when there's a reflex or when I take something either hot or cold. Could that be my son?
- —Guest suzy
1-15 of 286Next