From the article: Quickening
Of all the things that people talk about in pregnancy, feeling your baby move is often one of the joys and missed things about pregnancy. But when do you feel the baby kick? When do other people feel the baby move? Was it different in subsequent pregnancies? Does your baby move enough or too much? These are all things women want to know. So share your story about feeling your baby move, your cures, calms and curses. Talk About Fetal Movement
I was 16 weeks...
- Exactly when I felt my baby. I was getting a gender scan at an ultrasound studio. I felt something the same time I saw my son knocking on my uterus. It felt like my stomach was growling at first. The next week, he felt like a snake.
- —Guest MiMi
My 2nd little princess
- This is my 2nd pregnancy and am so lucky to have a beautiful 3 year old now I am blessed with another girl. I am 24 weeks now and have got to say that this pregnancy is so different than my first one. I still get sick daily and can't eat a lot of foods that I used to eat before, so I have to be very careful with what I eat. My baby has started moving non stop in the last 2 weeks, I was a little worried at first but my doctor reassured me everything is fine. She is just very active and still has a lot of room to move around and dance in my belly. It still amazes me that there is a baby growing inside of me, life doesn't get any better. Love my daughter Jaelynn, new baby Skylar and my hubby Mark ❤
- —Guest My Filipino princess
My Baby's Loves My Voice
- I'm 11 Weeks 5 Days Pregnant With Twins :) Just Like Myself. Every Pregnancy's Different, I Can Feel My Little Sea Monkeys Move Tremendously When I Read Out Loud Or Sing, Its Hard To Explain Because There's 2 But Its Amazing, I Can't Wait To Meet These Ones. My First Pregnancy Went To 6 Months And I Felt Him Move At 13 Weeks.. But There Was An Accident And I Lost Him. So Happy To Be Pregnant Again :)
- —Guest Alexandria Darrell
- I first felt something in week 17, felt like a gas bubble rolling around under my skin between my belly button and my pelvis then whilst that was happening there was a random "thumping" sort of sensation! The best way I can describe it is "A water ballon being flicked from the inside" The last few days or whatever I KNOW FOR SURE it was my little ninja :) It's only a few pokes and prodes now and again - Usually at night when I'm sitting in bed or laying on my side. Last night I felt 3 clear prodes at 3 seperate times! Right after I had something to eat and drink and it was below my belly button where my belly is getting hard.
- —Guest Maar
- I've been feeling some form of trembling or vibration in my belly. It happen so quickly at times. I don't know if this is my baby moving. I am 5 months pregnant.
- —Guest marsha
15 wks pregnant and the kicks hurt me
- am 15 wks pregnant wiv my 3rd child i last had a bby 6 yr ago.am fein it kick or punch 3 times but it really hurts whys that my otha 2 dint hurt that bad xx
- —Guest lou
- Im 18 and 5 days and i felt my baby move yesterday lower than my belly BUTTON befor i ate. Just curious how all of you are 12.13 or 14 weeks and feel some thing moving that is smaller than a seed in an apricot?
- —Guest Anon
- i m in 14 week and haven't feel movement of my baby.Is it fine or i have 2 consult my doctor?
- —Guest sanju
seeing movement at 13 weeks?
- First of all, Congrats to all you other mommies! I am 26 years old, and 13 weeks with my second child. I have felt more than popping&crickets! I felt a tightness and looked at my belly and I could see a small bump that, within a span of 5 minutes, had moved to the left just a little, then my belly laid flat again. My first child was a huge kicker, but I experienced that much further along when I was I was pregnant with him. Has any one else felt and seen movement this early? It's dizzying to think about! :)
- —Guest Happy Mum
feeling bubbles feeling
- inside of belly feels like fludering bubble wavey feeliny
- —Guest cathy
- I just found out that i was pregnant about three was now and i took an pregnancy test first one it came out to be unknown i waited a wk nd took another one and it came back positive i waited two wks and took another test to make sure a surely it came back positive i went online to check to see about my period which its been 3 mnths since I've had one i put in my last period nd it came back sayin i would just make 14 wks now i don't know if its still too early to feel your baby move but I've felt movements like i have gas but don't know if it is gas ill feel like while im setting or layin down on my side..
- —Guest guest alberta
- Feeling my bundle of joy move is the greatest feeling ever and when she moves reaptively n I see her dad smile its the greatest feeling ever the kicks and the hard movements are trully amazing its so amazimg knwing that there's someone inside you
- —Guest neo motaung
16 weeks 4 days
- ive been feeling these ticklish. feelins all around my lower stomick. it really tickles. could this be my baby?
- —Guest kdemoura
- I went for a blood test November 2012 showed negative and took a home pregnancy test also negative. Had my periods twice a month after 15 days. I lost weight but stomach got big now 3 weeks feel movements boobs pain nipples white stuff my back wider. Have 2 kids last one 15 years. Am I pregnant or is it gas. I dont feel bloated and I am tired of doctors each time told me that I'm not pregnant and I removed my cyst one year ago and recently went for a ultra sound did'nt see cyst or anything. Please help
- —Guest Sumaya
Not sure if I'm pregnant or it's gas
- I sometimes get gas and I feel bubbly in my stomach but this feels different. My weight has increased so much. I have always been about95lbs no more than 100. I stepped on the scale last week and it said 114lbs. Ok fine. My breast are swollen and I have always been a 34b cup. At first it was my nipples and my breast sore and swollen. Nipples don't hurt anymore but my breast do. I have noticed a little weight in my stomach but I thought I was just get bigger. My girlfriend told me I was spreading. What does that even mean? She actually said I got wider. I am small and always have been. I'm 29 and most people think I'm about 17 or 18 sometimes younger. Am I pregnant?! What is going on? I went on deposit in September but it stopped working on dec17 so I couldn't be showing that fast could I?! Never been pregnant so this is weird for me
- —Guest First timer
1-15 of 271Next