Feeling my baby move earlier
- With my first pregnancy, I didn't feel my daughter move until about 5 months. With my second pregnancy I have been feeling the baby move since I was about 14 weeks! Feeling my little one move is the most wonderful part of pregnancy. I can't wait until he or she gets strong enough for my husband to feel the little kicks too!
- —Guest Mama2BeAgain
11 weeks this 3rd baby
- I'm 11 weeks and I can feel my baby move they said probably because my son is only 6 months and since I'm 11 weeks and that's really close I'm more sensitive so I can feel the movements early.
- —Guest Em
12 weeks 3 days!
- I'm 12 weeks 3 days pregnant with my 3rd child and an feeling a lot more than flutters! I know it's my baby because when I had my recent sonogram I could feel the movement I saw on the screen! I think every body and every pregnancy is different! Now patiently awaiting to find out the sex!
- —Guest Catherine
- I'm in my 21st week but I only felt was like a gas and bubbles in my tummy. How I wish I could feel my little girl's hard kicks!
- —Guest lurhyn
Lovely little one
- I started feeling my little girl at about 17 weeks. She has been moving like crazy ever since. I am due on the soon, so in a few days and she is still pretty active for being fully developed and loves to kick my ribs. She has always been active. Sometimes it feels like she is vibrating my belly with the way she moves, its pretty weird, but it's comforting to feel her.
- —Guest Ange
14 weeks today!
- I've been feeling fetal movements since 11 wks 3 days. But now they have become more frequent and stronger. Ranging from flutters, popping popcorn, swishing feeling and today a full kick or punch. There is no denying that my lil one is making his/her presence known. This will be my 5th baby, so I'm no rookie.
- I'm going on four months and I already feel movement in my abdomen and belly it feels like popcorn and sometimes bubbles.
My baby moves
- This is my 21st week... thanks to Spielberg's Tin Tin. When the movie started I felt my baby move for the first time!
- —Guest Neethu
Pregnant for second time 10 weeks
- I'm 10th weeks pregnant now with my second, and I feel the baby moving quite a bit lately... The doctor saying it could be because I got pregnant again so quickly after my son (who is 16 months). Just glad I can feel it cause we bag had 4 miscarriages before this pregnancy... Just glad everything so far is good and I'm kinda relieved I can tell that the baby is still growing and moving!
- —Guest Jamie
Wow I feel you!
- Look mommies to be this is #7 for me and I am 10 week and I know I'm feeling movement now
- —Guest Mommy#7
I get only hard movements
- I am now 8 months with twin girls & I started feeling movements around my 5th month. the 1st time I felt them move was when I was laying on my couch & Sara kicked the right side of my belly so hard it rose up over 4 inches. both babies like to flip around a lot so they switch between head up & head down everyday. They really like to elbow me HARD. the only thing that hurts the most is when they kick or punch my belly button. That's how my belly button came out. my belly wasn't even round when I 1st felt movement. they kick me over 200 times an hour & during my ultrasound appointments they go crazy.
- —Guest trixy
- Wondering if what I'm feeling is my baby moving feels like butterflies and a quick dash like I'm feeling it more and more curious
- —Guest lil ladii
12 weeks 6 days
- I am 12 weeks 6 days. I feel flutters once in a while but I went to the doc when I was 12 weeks 2 days so I don't know. I haven't felt any flutters in 2 days & the doc said I'm perfectly fine and in my us the baby was moving crazy up and down stretching so it makes me scared and I pray everyday all day because a half a year ago I miscarried at 11 weeks.
- —Guest ebaby2012
- I’m 14 weeks and I can feel my baby kick. First when I experienced it I couldn’t be happier in my life, I’m very happy.
- —Guest aliyah
My baby likes the cinema!
- I am 20 weeks and have been feeling our baby move for a week now. It is like popcorn popping or bursting the bubbles on bubble wrap. I was so excited to feel him/ her move, but doubted that's what it was until I went to the cinema. During the trailers our baby did some serious wriggling and kicking about. The bass really woke him/ her up. Very cute! People say it's like trapped wind (which I don't think it is), but wind is not affected by lots of bass, so I knew it was our baby saying hello. He/ she tends to get lively when I'm chilled or whenever there's lots of bass to dance around to. It really is the most amazing feeling ever and if you've not had it yet, don't panic. Every pregnancy is different.
- —Guest Laura