- Hi iam 7 weeks and when I lie on my left side I feel like popcorn is popping in my belly should I be concerned ?
- —Guest Néena
- It's nice to feel all d butterflies n bubbles. Sometimes I feel ticklish inside and wish my husband feels the same. Trust me it's a nice feeling... knowing someone lives in there.
- —Guest saadi
- This is my first pregnancy I am currently 16 weeks and 5 days yesterday I was sitting on the couch watching tv and felta fluttering sensation on my left side below my belly button .. at first I didnt think any thing of it so went upstairs to lie down happened again :) for anybody who is trying to work out if it is the baby it feels like a butterfly is trapped inside like its fluttering its wings trying to get out .. it is an amazing but weird feeling so enjoy it ! Also mine only happens around bed time must have a little night owl
- —Guest Ruby
recently had a miscarriage
- I recently had a miscarriage July 22 2013 i was 9 weeks...i believe I'm pregnant again with my 4th child and i always felt movement early...if I'm pregnant now I'd be 4-5 weeks and i feel strong butterfly feelings...
- —Guest carrie
4 1/2 pregnant
- At first in four months pregnant i did feel some butterfly movements an now i'm only 4 in a half months pregnant going to five months an i did't feel any butterfly movement ? is that normal ? butterfmovements ?
- —Guest Lisa
My baby kicks so hard
- Im 37weeks pregnant,my baby can kick 4 a long time and he kicks so hard,sumtimes i can even jump.wow its so amazing,cnt w8 2c m liltle jackie chan
- —Guest Millicent
am 16weeks prego
- i feel my baby kick today and i was so happy this is my first pregnancy
- —Guest charity
I could have sworn
- Hi I'm currently 13w and 3d with my first (due jan 9 2014) this morning I was laying on my back and I felt my baby kick my right side. It was deffinately a kick but isn't it too early to feel the baby kick?????
- —Guest Kitty2205
my babys movements
- I am 22+3 weeks and have just started to feel baba move because he is anteria and kick mostly at night my hubby felt it too 2 nights ago its the most exciiting feeling ever because i was told 14 yrs ago i could not ever have children i cannot wait to meet my little boy xx
- —Guest sarah
I'm 9 weeks preggies
- At this stage I can already feel tiny movements, but they very light I really need to be still to feel them. Its a great feeling never had this with my first pregnancy but with my second I'm already showing. I don't know but for some strange reason when I eat it gets really big as if I'm 3months already. but cant wait for him/her hopefully it will be her.
- —Guest Butterfly wings
11 weeks 2 days
- I felt my baby's flutters for the first time at 11 weeks, 2 days. This is my first pregnancy, and while all of the books say that you cannot feel the baby move this early, I know what I felt. It was not gas because I had a colon resection in 2011, and I no longer have a colon where I felt this flutter. I've also heard baby's heart beat with a fetal doppler at home.
- —Guest MommaB
- I am 26 week pregnant my baby always move in lower abdomen sometime left and sometime right but when move then its just like contraction sometime it's just strong and sometime it's relax I want to know but I have girl or boy please tell .sometime I enjoy the movement.i already have a one girl but she cannot move like this it's means this baby is active then my girl.
- —Guest Amen
- This is my first pregnancy, and I'm 17 weeks and 6 days. I've been feeling flutters for a couple weeks now, and today was the first time I saw and felt the baby actually kick! It was so amazing! After reading stories online, I wasn't expecting this to happen so soon, but I'm SO happy it did. :) Unfortunately no one was home to feel it other than myself.
- —Guest First time mommy
- I had my tubes tied 17 yrs ago. I am now pregnant.,8 weeks and already feel movement then pokings out my side. Could it be twins?
- —Guest Amy Molina
my baby little movement at 14 week's
- I felt my little bundle of joy moved at 14 weeks an i was soo happy but i find out my baby sex june14 wishing for a boy these weeks are passing by fast jus hope my 3rd trimester pass the same way these weeks flying by im due November 03,13
- —Guest kisha