15 wks pregnant and the kicks hurt me
- am 15 wks pregnant wiv my 3rd child i last had a bby 6 yr ago.am fein it kick or punch 3 times but it really hurts whys that my otha 2 dint hurt that bad xx
- —Guest lou
- Im 18 and 5 days and i felt my baby move yesterday lower than my belly BUTTON befor i ate. Just curious how all of you are 12.13 or 14 weeks and feel some thing moving that is smaller than a seed in an apricot?
- —Guest Anon
- i m in 14 week and haven't feel movement of my baby.Is it fine or i have 2 consult my doctor?
- —Guest sanju
seeing movement at 13 weeks?
- First of all, Congrats to all you other mommies! I am 26 years old, and 13 weeks with my second child. I have felt more than popping&crickets! I felt a tightness and looked at my belly and I could see a small bump that, within a span of 5 minutes, had moved to the left just a little, then my belly laid flat again. My first child was a huge kicker, but I experienced that much further along when I was I was pregnant with him. Has any one else felt and seen movement this early? It's dizzying to think about! :)
- —Guest Happy Mum
feeling bubbles feeling
- inside of belly feels like fludering bubble wavey feeliny
- —Guest cathy
- I just found out that i was pregnant about three was now and i took an pregnancy test first one it came out to be unknown i waited a wk nd took another one and it came back positive i waited two wks and took another test to make sure a surely it came back positive i went online to check to see about my period which its been 3 mnths since I've had one i put in my last period nd it came back sayin i would just make 14 wks now i don't know if its still too early to feel your baby move but I've felt movements like i have gas but don't know if it is gas ill feel like while im setting or layin down on my side..
- —Guest guest alberta
- Feeling my bundle of joy move is the greatest feeling ever and when she moves reaptively n I see her dad smile its the greatest feeling ever the kicks and the hard movements are trully amazing its so amazimg knwing that there's someone inside you
- —Guest neo motaung
16 weeks 4 days
- ive been feeling these ticklish. feelins all around my lower stomick. it really tickles. could this be my baby?
- —Guest kdemoura
- I went for a blood test November 2012 showed negative and took a home pregnancy test also negative. Had my periods twice a month after 15 days. I lost weight but stomach got big now 3 weeks feel movements boobs pain nipples white stuff my back wider. Have 2 kids last one 15 years. Am I pregnant or is it gas. I dont feel bloated and I am tired of doctors each time told me that I'm not pregnant and I removed my cyst one year ago and recently went for a ultra sound did'nt see cyst or anything. Please help
- —Guest Sumaya
Not sure if I'm pregnant or it's gas
- I sometimes get gas and I feel bubbly in my stomach but this feels different. My weight has increased so much. I have always been about95lbs no more than 100. I stepped on the scale last week and it said 114lbs. Ok fine. My breast are swollen and I have always been a 34b cup. At first it was my nipples and my breast sore and swollen. Nipples don't hurt anymore but my breast do. I have noticed a little weight in my stomach but I thought I was just get bigger. My girlfriend told me I was spreading. What does that even mean? She actually said I got wider. I am small and always have been. I'm 29 and most people think I'm about 17 or 18 sometimes younger. Am I pregnant?! What is going on? I went on deposit in September but it stopped working on dec17 so I couldn't be showing that fast could I?! Never been pregnant so this is weird for me
- —Guest First timer
baby kicking in the belly
- omgsh I am 20 weeks and I have been having kicks for atleast a week now sometimes my baby kicks so hard I jump. It never hurts It just startles me lol And something I don't get is I hear pregnant moms saying the baby's kicking their belly so hard it hurts and I have 2 kids already and they use to kick hard like you could totally see a foot sticking out of my belly but it never hurt me so I don't know what the would hurt must have a strong stomach but I have never jumped before What does that mean?
- —Guest Laura
- I was at work and started feeling movement. Some say its too early but I feel it. Im not 16 weeks and my husband can feel it. Its my first. It feels like gas...hungry...idk but sometimes I feel a kick like movement. Most of the time its very light movements letting me know there awake. But they move most when they hear their daddy or I move weird. Hope that helped:)
- —Guest Bri
18 wks preg,bub not moving.
- Iam 18 wks preg,nd its my 4th baby.i hav 3 girls.think this baby a boy,ive had no morn sickness n bub dnt move at all. My girls moved all the time!
- —Guest natasha
- Already feeling movement for weeks now and a kick yesterday but thus is my 6th child
- —Guest kyky
felt the baby!
- I am 14wks 5 days. This is my first child and I was told by doctors that without help from Fertility clinics I would never concieve. Around 13wks I started getting this weird feeling like my stomach was full of little fish. Now its like my tummy feeling like its turning, and sometimes I feel a soft brushing up against the inside of my somach. I can't wait until the movement gets harder, and my husband cant wait to feel little kicks
- —Guest Mrs.hoy