From the article: The Baby Namer
Naming your baby is such a fun thing to spend time thinking about. Though there are so many great names out there. Are you a traditionalist? Do you like new age names? What did you (or will you) name your baby girl? What does that name mean? Where is it from? Give us the scoop on the name! Share Your Baby Girl Name
- Am going to have a baby and name her hallie (Hal-e) hallie grace rose
- —Guest Teegan rose
baby girl name
- its cute my family love it and its starts with a j like my name jasmine
- —Guest janiya sharae` powell
This is the name that I have
- The name I have is Kaijerathanae (kai-gerr-aw-than-ay). I think it's gorgeous, and it deserves to be published. It is one I made up that I am naming my daughter. For short, her nickname is going to be Kai. How cute is that?! I also love the name Kai. Thank you!
- —Guest Makenzi
- Nova comes from the space term nova, the explosion of a white dwarf star. This is a spectacular and beautiful explosion. So in a since, this means star being exploded. I dont know about you, but i would love to name my daughter after a beautiful star explosion.
my new daughter
- Shaylee it means a mircal child she is so cute and cuddle
- —Guest snpuls
- our asian nepalese culture baby,s name from her dad and mom statting name as my name is Ram and wife name laxmi
- —Guest Ram
- our little girl is called Rioco prounounced reeo-co orignally japanese Rihoko, pretty and unique,
- —Guest boomoo
- My little girls name is Jileimy Zoe we feel its pretty unique...
- —Guest Inamarie
- My daughter's name is Phishan which means God is gracious or the grace or God.
- —Guest Lilian
baby girl name?
- Kaylynn is a pretty name. Not sure the meaning but ill find out.
- —Guest mistyc27
- I have a 3 year old daughter named Hailey Rian (like Ryan) and am currently pregnant with another baby girl which we will be having on Christmas Eve (scheduled C-section) and her name will be Harper Noel.
- —Guest Katie
though i'd add something cute
- My daughter's names is going to be Kyndra. (Like Kendra) I can't wait to meet her (:
- —Guest kennedy
- This is an old Finnish name and it refers the season summer. It is quite rear name and used especially with girls born in summer.
- —Guest Suvi Kanninen
My daughter's name
- My daughter's name is going to be Alexandrea. The name's not on here so thought I'd add it (:
- —Guest Danni
- my name is Riki Lynn I love it, very unique. I've met a lot of females named Rikki to my surprise
- —Guest guest rikilynn
1-15 of 108Next