- Hi I made up the name Aerilyn. I think it's really pretty and it's what I'm going to name my baby girl when she finally decides to get here
- —Guest New Guest
baby girl name
- This is an Ibo baby name similar to Ifeoma. Ijeoma (ibo) EE-JAY-U(like u from under)-MA Beautiful journey
- —Guest Ginika
- It sounds strong for a baby girl. Silver is also my favorite color and it is very elegant and classy.
- —Guest Silver
- I know it may not sound like a name at all but I think it would be pretty for a girl. What do all you readers think?
- —Guest Baby Bishop
- I wanted to name my daughter with a different name.
- —Guest kacie
- Pronounced Amelia, it is an adorable Latin name meaning 'Eager', 'industrious' and 'studious.'
- —Guest Me
Babygirl name Babyboy
- I named both my kids by myself & They are beautiful & Have yet to hear them around anywhere I go. Akaliyana (Ah Kay Lee On Ah) & Amory (Ah More Ie)
- —Guest Mommy
- I named my baby girl Elizabeth Catherine when she was born. Her name was longer than she was.
- we decided to give our children the initials of our first names...I'm obsess with girls with little boy names I think its super cute and says a powerful statement so we came up with: Ta'Quori Daetyn (Ta-Corey Day-Tin), Sydney Taraji (Sid-knee Ta-ra-g) and Darvelle Sagacity (Dar-Vel Sa-gas-city)... The first names are cute the middle names mean something and i think can be found...Sagacity I got right out the dictionary...
- —Guest The Hamb Fam
- Grace, love, peace, and hope I love the name Ali Claire, Catie Blair, Mary Carter, Carrson Blakeliegh, and the name Mallory Grace for girl names hope you like these names too!
- —Guest mars51
- My daughter's name comes from were Jesus was born in Bethlehem. It's also a Christmas time where you hear songs. It could also mean a flower.
- —Guest Belen
- My boyfriend wants to name our first baby girl Jessica. I was thinking Jessica Itzel or even Yetzy Marlynn.
- —Guest mary
grace of god
- My 4 year old son gave me a name for his soon to be born little sister- Gracie.
- I do not know the sex of my baby yet, but if its a girl it'll be Avaleigh and a boy will be named Ryan.
My baby girl name
- Add Jarrissa or maybe Jarrisa. I think it wold be a wonderful name or even Jarseni or Jarsenya. I made up these names.
- —Guest lovely j