- Well I have only missed one period so far which was due last month, so I took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, I was so guttered. Its been 6 weeks now and still no period so I am waiting till the end of this month, if I still have no period I will do another test. I was on the Depo Provera aswell which stopped 7 months ago so I have no idea whats going inside my body. I would love another baby, so I can only hope for the best
- —Guest Nicola
- It has been three months since my last regular period. I went to two, going to be going on three (money hungry) Doctors. They ran tests (pap and blood) and so far everything is normal. Only I have pain in my uterus and ity bity little bumps seem to be on my ovary, I'm wondering how many doctors it will take to figure out what is wrong with me!!!! Anyhow I NEVER thought I would say I JUST WANT TO START MY PERIOD!!!!!!! I started Provera and now I have really sore nipples but no period yet it has been ten days since I started that. I read some people can go six months without one. I'm thinking about trying a natural doctor. I should have done that first!!!!!! Well can't wait to find out what is wrong with me!
the question is confusing??
- Anyway, I've missed a period and I should be starting another one soon. That means I'm something like 6 or 8 weeks pregnant or my body is playing a terrible trick on me. I have taken two urine tests and two blood tests. All have come back negative. I have IBS and always have diarrhea. Now suddenly I'm constipated. My breasts are tender and my need for salty hot pork sausage is unbearable. I hope I'm pregnant. I feel pregnant. But until you get a positive blood test, it's like you're making it up in your head. I wish there was a way to get an ultrasound immediately. That's my next step. Not sure what else to do. In the meantime I am treating myself like I am pregnant. It's the safest thing to do. Wish me luck!!
- —Guest ctj
Understand your cycle
- For those with "irregular" periods I recommend reading the book "Taking Charge of your Fertility". My cycles have varied from 29-57 days, but I always know when I ovulate, if I am pregnant or not and when I will get my period because of what I have learned from this book.
- —Guest Kate
- We have been trying for a few months and I finally realized I am a 35 day cycle insted of 28. So this month I had it all timed out and now I am on day 40, still no period, but 2 negative pregnancy tests. Total bummer, and I am not ever late. So I am still hopeful...
- —Guest Guest SL
- I have never missed my period but now is my 34 days without period and I did not take clomid for two months all tests are negative blood and the home pregnancy test. Last week I had bad cramps for two days my doctor said I must wait for my period and start clomid.
- —Guest Zola
- I'm on day 35. No period but 5 negative pregnancy tests. I just want to know if i'm pregnant or not. It's all quite frustrating!!!
- —Guest sarah
- Well, I am 5 weeks late and I've done a pregnancy test that came back negative, but I also had a pregnancy test come back negative when I was 6 months pregnant with my first child. So, I am gonna give it another week and if I don't see a period, I guess I'm going to the doc for a blood test! :)
- —Guest BM09
Me oh my!
- I too have not had my period, now going on 33 days, and I was always regular, on a 26 day cycle. Most times, after 18 years, I was early and never late. The kicker is I've had a tubal ligation! I don't think I'm pregnant, but I'm also only 40 so not pre-menopausal. Better see my Doctor and figure it out. After 18 years since my 3rd son, who just graduated, wouldn't it be a kicker if I had to start all over again!
- —Guest Anita
Still in Questioning
- I never kept track of my periods. It was a month ago when my OB provider told me to start. Now I haven't had my period and don't know why. That's right, my last period ended 5/19. I have taken several pregnancy tests, but all are negative. I have an IUD, but still worrying about the final result.
- —Guest Amber
don't know why
- My last period was April 17th and it is now June 18th and still nothing. I have taken a few pregnancy tests and they have all come back negative. I have a doctor's appointment scheduled but it's not until July 30th. It's been over a week since I took my last pregnancy test so I may take yet another. Hopefully, I will figure out what is going on soon. Would love to be pregnant!
- —Guest treyadancer
- I have not had a period since April 25th and it is now June 16th. I have taken two pregnancy tests and both were negative. I want to be pregnant and I think I'm making myself see some of the symptoms. I feel like I'm going insane.
- —Guest April
I still dont know
- My period is officially more than 1 month late and I haven't had one in 46 days. Going on 47 now, and I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and they have both came out negative. I am going to get a blood test done. I'm hopin for another baby. My cycle is irregular so that is one thing I hate about it. Before I had my first child, it was regular but it went haywire after that. So, I'm still waiting and hoping for the best. hopefully I wont see until 9 months later.
- —Guest newly engaged hun
bad womb....(just kidding)
- Endometrial hyperplasia and fiboids can wreck havoc on your menses. Basically it's a build up of the lining due to hormonal imbalance. And the fiboroids stuff that just should not be hanging out in my womb....hence....bad womb...very bad....
- —Guest corey
five weeks late and not pregnancy
- I was preparing to do IVF, and I missed my period so I was very happy because I thought I was pregnant. I took a home pregnancy test and it was negative, so I called the Doctor and had a blood tests it is negative too.
- —Guest too sweet