- 5 days late. It wouldn't be a big deal except I've never ever been late. I was having my normal pms. Took pregnancy tests and they were negative. I'll probably make a Dr. appt. if it doesn't show up in another week.
- —Guest SM
- I'm 7 days late which never happened. Me and my husband use condoms and we always check to make sure it's on. I feel nauseous and cramps but nothing. I had the flu the first week of Nov. and I also had the H1N1 shot so I don't know if this caused for me to miss my period.
- —Guest Edithelisa
Late 10 days
- My husband Clark and I have been trying to get pregnant for the last two years. I took a pregnancy test and it was negative...again. Reading all the comments here, I can now see that I am not the only one missing periods and not be pregnant at the same time. Unlike most of you, we are looking forward to a baby so badly.
- —Guest Lana
never missed a period now almost a month
- I have never missed a period since the beginning of my menstrual cycle I've been on the pill and still have never missed one now out of the blue it just doesn't come I've taken three pregnancy tests all negative one digital pregnancy test and still negative. Going to the ob/gyn just will have to wait and see.
- —Guest Waiting for an answer.
17 days and counting
- So my period always comes right on time. Or maybe a day late, it's been 17 days with no signs of a period. None of the usual cramping, bloating, nothing. I took a home pregnancy test today and it was negative. I will take another one if period doesnt show by next week.
- —Guest jay
- So I wasn't pregnant but instead found out I had some type of build up of cells and got my period as soon as the doctor inserted some tool.
- —Guest ano
- My period was 2 weeks late for no reason: No stress or overweight underweight. I'm 20, perfectly healthy and a usually regular period.
- —Guest Clae
Not officially late yet.
- I'm 24, almost 25 and have been on BC since I was 14. VERY regular up until a about a month ago when I stopped my Nuvaring. Was off it for a week, got my period two weeks later and I'm not officially late yet, but my breasts are swollen and VERY sensitive. Normally they're not. I also have period like cramps in my lower tummy, but not. I'm also feeling sick to my stomach with certain foods, but have not thrown up. Craving weird things, though, like rice cakes. Ugh. I just don't know if I am or not! Waiting game, I guess.
- —Guest Cyndi
Dear God... no babies
- I would say I am about a week late. The first few days my husband and I shrugged it off. I have all the symptoms of being on my period except... well... my period!! My thighs ache, had headaches and cramps but still nothing :( Took a pregnancy test last night and it was negative. Going to take another one in a week :(
- —Guest mrs_t
- I can't believe so many woman are experiencing the same thing I am. So at the end of Sept I started feeling nauseous everyday before I ate, after I ate, while eating and every where else in between. I noticed once I threw up in a restaurant. So the next month my period was late 1 week but I got it and it was light and short. Went to the dr's and it was negative and hpt's I took too. Now it is due and I am 5 days late and had never been late before. So I am a little concerned. I have the same symptoms as the guest who wrote "46 days and negatives" OMG! Who knew. Anyone have any suggestions? I will go back to the dr's again but I'm pretty healthy and no meds would stop my period from coming. No stress or anything else but the nausea that I had for about a month and a half and all of sudden it stopped and now occurs after I eat!
- —Guest WOW
almost 3 months
- I just turned 30 and have not had a period in 3 months. I have been to the dr and all prego test are negative and all blood work hormone levels look good. Recently finished a round of meds to jump start things but now dr says could take 2 weeks to work. Waiting to see what happens we are ready for baby!
- —Guest lew
- I am one week late with my period...I've never been even 1 day late in my life. I'm on the 'nuva ring" birth control. I did a hpt, it's negative. I have no stress..and no symptoms, and I'm very healthy.
- —Guest marilyn
- I was never late for periods. I missed my period. it was past due like 10 days. I hope the test is positive I gave blood test today. But I face all my PMS symptoms.:-(
- —Guest sharon
- 5 days late, on the pill, feel maybe a little bloated but nothing else. Usually get awful cramps. I never miss a pill but was on antibiotics about a month or so ago. Though it was a short course and the Dr told me it wouldn't effect my birth control. I'm 33 and overweight but never missed a period.
- —Guest guest76
still no period after discontinuing DMPA
- I tried the injectable contraceptive just once and now I've been off of it for 3 months and still no period. All urine and serum pregnancy tests come back negative. My ultrasound showed I have a thin endometrium (4mm I think). My OB put me on Premarin. I'm now on my 11th day of taking it but still no period. What could be wrong?
- —Guest Annika