Sharing Cycles in a House
- I'm usually very regular. But I'm 11 days late now. Pregnancy test negative. I believe that living in the same household with my mother, who is peri menopausal is affecting my cycle. Although I have 2 children, I have regrettably suffered multiple miscarriages. When pregnant with my son, we did not share our good news with our family until our second trimester. Since the birth of our daughter; 7 yrs ago, we have not been able to conceive. I am grateful for being blessed not once but twice, we still have hope for a third.
Hoping its so...
- So I'm 5 days late now... and I'm always so regular! 26 days always! I've taken like 3 tests... all negative.. but I have the signs... boobs hurt, nauseous, tired... so tired... What do you think?
- —Guest yikes...
I missed a pill
- Instead of taking a birth control pill at home on time, I spent the night in a hotel room with my boyfriend and took it about 12 hours late. Now, my period is showing no signs of making an appearance; I'm a few days late with no spotting or the normal bloated feelings of an oncoming period. I'm very scared and upset, and hoping for a negative pregnancy test.
- —Guest Scared.
cyst responsible for late/missed period
- I have a large (5cm) functional cyst. Docs say that it will resolve itself, but it has been 6 months and I just missed my first period because of it and I have now been referred to a reproduction specialist.
- —Guest Kerri
Am I pregnant?
- After having a baby I started birth control and I was taking it for five months then I had to go back to the doctors for a check up and to get a refill on my birth control. I missed my appointment and I wasn't taking my birth control for about a month, then in november I went for my check up and got my refill for birh control. Now before me and my boyfriend werent really sexually active, but as I started taking birth control again into the first ten days I was taking it, we had sex but I was taking the birth control. Now all of a sudden I'm five days late on my period but I am taking birth control, am I pregnant or is it the birth control? I'm really scared.
- —Guest elmonkyra89
A week late
- I had my H1N1 shot in October, but no side effects. I do not think it's related to my late period by 6 days now in December. My body feels like it's on a period, but no blood coming out. I am dry whereas usually well lubricated. Short-term cramps/stomachaches. Wonder what the cause is for the delay... not really stressed, and not sexually active.
- —Guest Guest25168
Not pregnant but...
- I haven't had my period in over 5 months and I know I'm not pregnant. I've taken 6 tests all negative but I just started University and I'm busy balancing school and work so I'm wondering if it's stress, or if the tests were wrong... I'm too scared to go to the doctor and I don't know what to do.
- —Guest Jaye
- I am two months late. I took several pregnancy tests over the counter they said negative. I went to the doctor and she gave me a urine pregnancy test it was negative. I am so sick~ moody, queasy, and cramps. What should I do? Ask for a blood test next?
- —Guest Melissa
Am I pregnant?
- I am taking pills for more than years, but one day I forget to take my pills but we don't have any contact with my husband. Now I am delayed for 10 days. Am I pregnant? I am afraid to take pregnancy test.
- —Guest bhe_louie
nearly 3 months late
- My last cycle started on September 27th and it is now December 18th and I have had no spotting or bleeding at all since around the end of September. In early November when I realized I was late I took a cheap preg. test and at first it showed up negative (within 2 minutes of the test) but within 5 mintues was positive. I then went to the store and got another brand and tried it, and it was positive as well. I waited a week, took a Clearblue Easy test and got a negative. Then went to the free clinic and took a test and it was also negative. Confused and need to go see my OB/GYN.
- —Guest Tammy
1 m 17 days late with no sign of pregnan
- My period has always been very regular with 26 days cycle... but this time I am 17 days late. I had a light bleeding 2 days. After 1 day of my due date but then no bleeding and no other symptoms at all. I took pregnancy test on 7th day but it was negative. I'm anxious to know whether I am pregnant or not.
- —Guest Hansika
- Like someone else said, I recently had my H1N1 shot. My periods are always regular and I don't have problems getting pregnant, but just lost one a few months ago. My period should have started Friday and I had my vaccine Saturday. Took a pregnancy test this morning... Still negative at 5 days post... Disappointed. Waiting to see if my period will just come. Getting anxious... Is something wrong with me? Will see my doctor next week if nothing happens.
I hope Im pregnant
- My husband and I have been trying for 2 years. I am always on time, but this month I am officially 5 days late. I had all of my PMS syptoms. I had headaches, backaches, cramps & mood swings! I havent taken a test yet because I want to be pregnant so bad but I am tired of looking at negative test.
- So I've missed my period for a month and a half now and 100% sure I'm not pregnant. At first, there's that panic and stress that you're pregnant. I had my blood work done and it came back negative. I'm 25 and my period had been quite normal until now. It has been late before maybe by a week or two but never over a month. Anyone have any ideas as to what's going on?
- —Guest sw33tpeaches
- So my husband and I have been trying for 6 months with no luck. In the last 7 months I've been on time, 2 days late, 10 days late and now this month 4 days late. I always had regular cycles of 30 days. I've had blood pregnancy test this month and it's negative. I'm so confused and my doctor must think I'm crazy? It doesn't help that I'm in the medical field.
- —Guest Wanting a baby!