- My period so far is 8 days late. I've taken two pregnancy tests and both came out negative. I'm really hoping that if I calm down I'll just end up getting my period.
- —Guest Kady
Just want to know for sure
- I am now 13 days late. Taken 2 pg tests. Both have been negative. Been cramping for like 3 weeks and having lose bowels like I usually get when I'm about to start. But the darn period just wont start. I just want to be 100% positive its negative and know that I'm okay.
- —Guest Waiting
- I would not get my period ever month, but every 5-6 months I would get my period. My theory of it is just that just a bit over weight I'm not getting enough B vitamins, Multivitamins and minerals, and antioxidants. I am sexually active, I take a test and the result turns out negative so I'm not pregnant.
- —Guest Wyonna
6 years and still waiting
- I have not had a period in 6 years and I'm only 27. After being on the depo injection I had for my daughter at 20 but following her birth I have never had a period. This is due to low FSH hormone following the depo injection. This is not explained to a lot of people.
- —Guest jj
- So I've missed my period for a month and a half now and 100% sure I'm not pregnant. At first, there's that panic and stress that you're pregnant. I had my blood work done and it came back negative. I'm 25 and my period had been quite normal until now. It has been late before maybe by a week or two but never over a month.
- —Guest sandra
- I'm late going on 3 weeks and I know I'm not pregnant because I haven't had sex in awhile.
- —Guest amber
Scared out of my mind
- I'm 18 years old and sexually active. I've been on the pill for 5-6 years now. I was supposed to get my period on Monday, and it's now Tuesday... I know it's only been 1 day, but I have never ever been late, not even a day late on my period. I just graduated so I've been stressed about that, and I had finals. Also, I've been working out harder more regularly...so that may be the case.
- I used to have irregular periods when I was younger, but they've became pretty regular in the past few years. I am now 10 days late and I'm starting to worry. The past month has been beyond stressful, but pregnancy is still a possibility. But I don't feel any signs of pregnancy or a possible period soon. I plan on taking a HPT tomorrow, just to ease my nerves.
- —Guest Suzy
3 months without my period!!!!
- I went 3 months without my period. The delay was due to the STD Trich my homrmones went crazy causing a missing period. I was paranoid and crying but then last month I went to the doctor and they told me there wasn't anything wrong with me and I was prescribed birth control to start my period. Well, thanks to God and the birth control my period started and I'm cool now so to those that are worried try birth control if it doesn't start after a month.
13 days late and finally got it!
- I am 23 years old and found myself on this website in a near panic after my period was MIA last month. I have always been irregular, so I wasn’t terribly worried at first when my period didn’t happen. My last period had started on April 23rd, and around June 1st, I really started to freak out. For about 4 days I had felt what seemed to be the beginning of menstrual cramps, and I kept thinking ok tomorrow…well…tomorrow…maybe tomorrow? But still no period came. Although my husband has had a vasectomy, I took a pregnancy test just to be sure. Of course, it came back negative. I was very relieved of this, but it made me wonder if there was something physically wrong with me. I was going to take a second test and go to the doctor on the 7th if it hadn’t made an appearance by then. Then I really thought hard about numbers 1 and 3. Finals week had really run me ragged, and I had barely slept that week at all. Maybe 20 hours total. That next week after classes were finished, I was so exhausted.
- —Guest Kayla
- I'm 28 years old, 3 weeks late and counting and I always have a normal period and honestly I'm not stressed at all, even the possibility of being pregnant isn't stressing me out which is the ony thing that has made me late before. But I've taken 2 HPT and both came out negative.
- —Guest abc
10 days late
- My period isn't all that normal, I'm used to it being a few days early or a few days late, but never like this. I think it may be becuase this past week I've been sick and have had to take meds every four hours, also I was helping my sister and her fiancé move out of their apartment. I know I'm not pregnant, but I don't know what's wrong. I'm always stressed and it's never stopped my period. Plus I was having PMS. I guess I'll just wait a few more days and calm down before I see a doctor.
12 days late
- I am 26 years old and have been married for 3 and a half years. Me and my husband have decided to stop using my Evra contraception patch, because we want to have a baby. I removed my patch before the April holidays in South Africa, and we started to work on things.. Now, it is almost June and I am 12 days late and freaking out!! I would like to know if anybody has any knowledge about the Evra patch: is it possible to fall pregnant so soon or is it possible that my body is going through normal changes and getting its own rhythm back? All six of my home tests were negative so far and so was the one bloodtest, but I did it real early, so now I still don't have peace of mind. What do I do?
I have this feeling..
- My periods have always been regular. I have never ever had any problems or complications regarding my periods. My mom suggests my periods could miss with an early marriage. It's just been a little over 2 months since I got married. I'm really worried because we're not ready for pregnancy yet. I did a HPT a week after I missed. It was negative but I wasn't satisfied. I did a blood test last night and it came out negative too. But I dunno.. I just have this really odd feeling that I am. This article and everyone who's shared their stories did help though. thankyou.
- —Guest lilith
Stress and schedule
- My period is a week late, but I've been late before. I was worried I was pregnant, but I highly doubt that. I think that it's from the stress of the finals I'd taken last week and the stress of stressing over being pregnant (haha). Also, now that summer has come around, my sleep schedule has increased, so that could also contribute to it! Reading these comments have really calmed me down. I wasn't sure what was wrong. When you don't know what it is, looking for help from people who experienced it first-handedly is really the best!
- —Guest Paige