- I went on holiday and got stupidly drunk and ended up sleeping with somebody. I am now worried I could be pregnant. Not sure whether to get a test or not. For my last period I was given these tablets to help cut down on the amount of blood. Now I'm not sure if it's anything to do with the tablets or the sex.
- —Guest Anon
More dan 1 week overdue
- Hi, I am 36 years old and very confused. Twice I missed my periods, when I was pregnant of my 2 children. I have mood swings, unbelievable hungry !, craving bananas ?, feel confused, my breasts are sore sometimes, and today is my 34th day ! I normally have a cycles of 25 days and I am never one day late. I did several tests, also clear blue one but negative. Very strange...hope it's nothing serious. I was a bit disappointed as we would like a 3rd some time.
- —Guest Nadia
- I have missed my period 17 days now..I took pregnancy test last Thursday and it came negative..I'm not so sure about the result so I bought again yesterday..I've used it minute ago and it is also negative.. I have been stressed these past few days..SUPER STRESSED! Studies, Family Problem, Late Menstruation..uhh!! I hope I'm not pregnant.. This was my first missed period though..Except when I'm really pregnant..I have a child 1 yr and 6 mos. old.
- —Guest Mhaia
could be pregnant
- I am 18, 7 days late on my period. They are never late. I've taken 3 pregnancy test and they have all said negative. I guess I'm going to have to get blood work done.
- —Guest xteen
- I had sex about 2 - 3 weeks ago (I always use protection) but the condom came off my partner during intercourse. My period is now 4 days late and I've been feeling sick for about a week now. I'm taking a pregnancy test today, hopefully it comes back negative! I've also been super stressed out lately... So hopefully it's just late because of stress.
- —Guest Worried!
two months now...
- I'm 44 yrs missing my period over 60 days I'm so worried and did the hpt negative. I having a lot of stress over my job, family and communities. What is going on with me?
I have not had sex for a year
- I have not had sex for a year, and I think I have missed my period this month, I don't feel stressed or anything, what could it be? i feel bloated and sick but not being sick... what can it be?!
- I had a termination last year because there were lots of problem with the baby, so after that my period was always irregular. I'm worried now because it's already been 3 weeks and I don't have my period yet! I tried 2 packets of pregnancy tests but all the results were negative. I'm just so scared to get pregnant again because of what happened last year.
- —Guest ces
cant help but worry
- I have been trying for a baby for the last 2 months, so when I didn't get my period in last month I immediately thought I was pregnant, waited a week got really excited etc then disappointed when the test was negative. Since then I have done about 5 tests all negative and still no period. I have even had other symptoms like sore boobs and mood swings its all very confusing. So I went to the family planning clinic and they said that its nothing to worry about but its hard not to. I'm not very stressed, over worked overweight or underweight so I don't understand this. While I didn't expect to get pregnant in the first 2 months it is annoying as I have always had normal periods and thought that missing one would be a definite sign I was pregnant.
- —Guest bubbles
- I'm over a week late on my period; took two pregnancy tests and both were negative. I have recently stop taking my medication, started a sport which requires a minimum of three hr practices six days a week and just started school again. Also, I have a lot of family stress, divorce parents, stressful ex boyfriends. I'm still worried that I might be pregnant though.
Skipped a month
- I only skipped a period once in my life and I was pregnant then. It's only about a month and 2 days late and I took a test, haven't had sex since in 6 weeks and got my period at month's end. Now, nothing. Showing symptoms of period coming but no blood. This sucks. I'm attributing it to stress because there's no other reason. We should be happy when we don't get one, right? LOL. I'm so NOT!
- —Guest thatchicknata
Where are you "gift"?
- I've been on the pill almost a year and I became sexually active the same time. I've had my periods regularly and taking precautions during intercourse. I haven't had a period for four months! I know I'm not pregnant, and I've shown signs of my period coming, but it never did! I did get a job, so maybe I'm just stressed. I also took a trip to Europe four months ago, but you'd think my body clock would be back on schedule now. I just don't know! What's going on? :(
- —Guest StressBall
- I am about 2 days late..I took a test yesterday and it said negative. It was clear blue so it was a good test. and I am leaking clear fluid every now and then? Am I preggo?
- —Guest guestlilworried
30 + days late
- The last time I had my period was at the beginning of last month after taking Plan B. Its almost been 2 moths since my last period and while its a nice break, the certainty of being caught off guard when it comes is making me crazy. I haven't been stressed about anything and I haven't really had a change in lifestyle. I'm worried that something could be wrong and I don't know it. I don't have health insurance, so I'm left in the dark for now as to what the cause is for the delay on my period.
- —Guest anxious
- I had my daughter about six months ago. I bled forever and only had one period since I've had my daughter... I'm getting a pregnancy test today. I don't know if this is normal or not.
- —Guest nikki