Baby Shower Game I Love
This is a great Christmas baby shower game or for Christian women. It centers around offering great labor advice.
How to Play
You have the women take turns giving advice to Mary, mother of Jesus, for how to labor more comfortably on a donkey or in a desert. This can be done by having the mother to be wear a name tag that says Mary and have the guests direct their advice towards her or it can be written on a card and passed around so that the advice is read aloud by anonymous. Some examples might be:
- Bumpy roads can bring on labor
- Stay hydrated
- Be prepared to be modest and yet uncovered
- Moving around helps labor progress
Tips and Tricks
- Save these tips and present them to the mother-to-be in a list or booklet.
- Consider giving them as modern day advice as well.