The Bottom Line
- Multiple products lines for various parts.
- Scent is rather intense, though not unpleasant.
- Acts as a moisturizer for dehydrated skin in pregnancy.
- Intense scent which may be too much for some pregnant women, particularly if they are sensitive.
- Multiple products in the line.
Guide Review - Mustela 9 Months - Pregnancy Skin Care
The Mustela 9 Months line is fairly well known. The line is used for skin care in the pregnancy and postpartum periods. While, the line is more expensive than some brands, it is not too far out from many other brands in cost. The actual packaging is designed attractively making it a pretty gift for any expectant mother in a neutral dark apricot color.
The texture of the lotions is fine and not grainy. The belly balm can be a bit greasy, but that is partially the point. I would recommend that you use it after a bath or shower for maximum moisturizing effects. Though it doesn't soak in as well as some other brands of lotions, meaning that it may get on clothing if applied to close too dressing. It does resolve issues of dehydrated skin and itching very nicely.
Photo © PriceGrabber.com