The Bottom Line
- Multiple products.
- Mouisturizing lotions for different parts.
- Lightly scented products, not good for sensitive noses in pregnancy.
- Pricey compared to plain products, not necessarily specific for pregnancy.
- The products are rich in Omega 3, 6 and 9, known to help with elasticity of the skin.
- Pump packages for easier distribution of the product.
- Multiple products in the line for complete coverage.
- These products are attractively packaged and great for baby shower or other gift giving.
Guide Review - Mama Mio - Maternity Spa Treatments
I personally liked the Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Cream best. It had the lightest scent and the best texture. It was more whipped and less thick than most of the belly products I've found. It felt good and seeped into my skin the fastest and was not greasy.
I really liked how thick the Wonder-Full Balm was when you put it on. It stayed on your finger and went into just the right spot. It didn't take a lot of the balm to ease severe itching in dry places and it did not leave a greasy feeling.
The other products were very nice, but not as good as the Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Cream. The scents were also a bit stronger, which may turn off some women, particularly if they get nauseated easily or if smells bother them.
I also like the pump packaging. There is nothing like trying to hold on to a tube of belly lube with greasy hands. The pump makes that a bit easier, though the Tummy Rub Stretch Mark Cream comes in a tub. The only issue with the pumps is that some of the moms I talked to reported that they felt there was a bit of product that they couldn't get to in the bottom.
Photo © PriceGrabber.com