The Bottom Line
- Easily broken down into sections for pregnancy and birth.
- Not all DVD sections are available on the VHS version.
- The only yoga program to include a section specifically on birth.
- Four segments for various stages.
- Descriptions of each pose including modifications.
Guide Review - Yoga for Your Pregnancy
There are sections to teach you pranayama or breathing exercises. This will help you learn to relax and meditate for a more relaxing labor and birth.
Each pose or posture is fully explained and demonstrated. There are even modifications given for those in the second or third trimester. There is also information on safety precautions.
This particular yoga program is not aligned with any one school of thought.