The Bottom Line
- A product for your intimate needs
- I admit it - I prefer a tube.
- You should not use this with condoms if you're counting on the condom as birth control.
- The smell of the orange oil is apparent and is very pleasant.
- It lasts about a year, maybe two if you keep it in the fridge.
- This tub makes a really cute baby shower present topper as well, saying "Hey world - here I am!"
Guide Review - Mother Effer's Va-J-J Jelly
The ingredients include:
- Coconut Oil
- Orange Essential Oil
- Ginger Essential Oil
- Vitamin E
The only complaint I have about this product is the packaging. I really prefer not to get my hands a bit dirty in order to get busy. But other than that it works well and lasts plenty of time...
Also from Least Likely to Breed: