The Bottom Line
- Easy to listen to visualization.
- Background music that doesn't distract from visualization.
- Calm reader with a soothing voice.
- Would like to see additional tracks available in the future.
- 13 Minute visualization CD.
- Can be used after the 38th week of pregnancy.
- Useful to alleviate fear and tension about labor beginning.
Guide Review - Getting Labor Started CD by Earth Mama Angel Baby
That's where the Getting Labor Started CD comes in. You simply use this visualization to help release the fear and tension surrounding labor starting. I love the description of the cervix. It's done with ease and gentleness that leaves even the queasiest person able to tolerate and enjoy the relaxing words that are chosen. Contractions are talked about in various forms as is greeting your baby. This CD is great for anyone who is having a baby, even if you are planning to use medication like epidural anesthesia in labor.
I like that the relaxation and visualization actually includes the birth and greeting your baby. Other visualizations end at birth. The reemerging sequence is also pleasant.
There is a short clip available for preview at their website.
This is the perfect gift for an expectant mom. I would love to see childbirth educators, doulas, midwives and obstetricians keep a couple copies of this CD available in their practices for women. I think that would be very helpful for all involved.
Other Earth Mama Angel Baby Products: