The Bottom Line
- Great for moist wound healing on the breast.
- Doesn't require that you wash it off before breastfeeding.
- Moist wound healer for nipples.
- Can be used without washing in between feedings.
- Very pure form of lanolin.
- Approved by La Leche League International.
- Very thick product that is not always easy to get on, warming it between your hands can help.
Guide Review - Lansinoh
You can use Lansinoh as often as you like. Many moms choose to use it after every feeding. Lansinoh helps the breast to heal, though you may still need to address any breastfeeding problems like a poor latch.