Physical Changes in Pregnancy
- Your baby's movements become easier for you to feel. You may feel your baby move more frequently or with more regularity.
- If heartburn plagues you, try smaller, more frequent meals and avoid offending foods.
- Are you having practice contractions, known as Braxton Hicks contractions?
- Many women tell you to really enjoy this month before the fatigue and symptoms of the third trimester slip in...
- Do you know the symptoms of premature labor?
- You are probably thoroughly enjoying your pregnancy at this point.
- Dreaming strange dreams is fairly common in pregnancy. Don't put too much stock in these night time images.
Pregnancy Month Six
Photo © J. Hedges