Physical Changes in Pregnancy
- You may begin to feel your baby move, this is called quickening.
- As your uterus reaches your navel or belly button, you will begin to show more.
- You are going to the bathroom more often because your kidneys work harder in pregnancy.
- You are still enjoying your pregnancy at this point with few symptoms that plague you.
- You are anxious to learn about babies and birth.
- As your partner begins to feel the baby move, it brings a whole new dimension to how he sees the pregnancy.
Pregnancy Month Five
Photo © D. Kinman