- You are enjoying feeling better than you did last month.
- Because your placenta has taken over the production of the pregnancy hormones, you may feel a bit better in the second trimester.
- Some women will begin to have their bellies show at this point, though most women do not yet need maternity clothes.
- Because of the extra blood volume your body needs during pregnancy, your heart will be beating more rapidly.
- You may be frustrated that you don't outwardly look pregnant to strangers on the street.
- The acceptance of the pregnancy is easier for you at this point.
Pregnancy Month Four
Photo © L. Obajtek