- As your last period starts you are not pregnant.
- After ovulation, the egg and sperm join and begin the journey to the uterus.
- As you miss your first period, or even a few days before, you may begin to suspect you are pregnant.
- Take a pregnancy test.
- The two week wait from ovulation until you can take a pregnancy test may be emotionally draining.
- If you have been planning a pregnancy, you may feel slightly bewildered that your emotions fluctuate between joy and fear over the up coming pregnancy.
Pregnancy Month One
Photo © M. Schmidt