Here are a select few Bible verses from the Old and New Testament:
- And when her days to be delivered were fulfilled, behold, there were twins in her womb.
- And the woman conceived; and she sent and told David, and said: 'I am with child.'
2 Samuel 11:5
- Be truly glad. There is wonderful joy ahead!
I Peter 1:6
- I sought the Lord and He answered me; He delivered me from all my fears.
- I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go, I will
counsel you and watch over you.
- Cast your cares upon the Lord, for he cares about you.
I Peter 5:7
- The kingdom of God is within you.
- Stand still and consider the wondrous works of God.
- God has poured out his love into our hearts.
- I will give you peace and quietness.
I Chronicles 16:11
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
- For God did not give us the spirit of fear, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self control.
II Timothy 1:7
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
- Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.
- He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust.
- A woman, when she is in labor, has sorrow because her hour has come; But as soon as she has given birth, she no longer remembers the anguish, For joy that a child has been born into the world.
- Commit everything you do to the Lord. Trust Him, and He will help you.
Be still in the presence of the Lord, and wait patiently for Him to act.