The Bottom Line
- Interesting questions with polite answers.
- Some questions are a bit far out...
- 150 questions about pregnancy and birth.
- Includes questions about twin pregnancy.
- Written by a mom and an obstetrician.
Guide Review - The Pregnancy Test (Book) Review
The tone is educational and not condescending. The questions are fun and relevant. I was quite pleasantly surprised.
The answers are based on common knowledge and science. They are worded to be easily understood. My one complaint is that some of the questions are really out there. Seriously, how many pregnant women want to know if they can visit a volcano?