The Bottom Line
- Handy to carry.
- Interesting flavors.
- Comes in suckers and drops.
- The sucker or lollipop format works well in labor to help prevent dry mouth.
- Seven interesting flavors like peppermint, sour tangerine and ginger.
- Come in a variety of formats so you can select your favorite: suckers or drops.
- They make a nice baby shower gift or gift to a new mom-to-be.
Guide Review - Preggie Pops
The flavored suckers are meant to be used for just this purpose. The flavors are all designed to help alleviate nausea and vomiting in pregnancy and in cases of motion sickness, which can occur more frequently when you are pregnant. They are designed to work by the flavoring, but also have the added benefit of helping you if you suffer from dry mouth or over active saliva glands (ptyalism).